It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the Occult : Deafened by the NEPTUNE of the Holy SPEAR-IT

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

muzzleflash

OneManArmy

network dude
reply to post by OneManArmy

What if we are both right and Jordan Maxwell is really...........Pinochio!

//cue really, really scary music//

LOL, the intro music to Aliens should suffice. Well we are on ATS, it makes sense.
And yes it scares the HELL out of me.

OK Im done making fun - im FIN-ished. I know its a stretch but hey, if its good for the goose.

Why even bother commenting when you don't even have anything positive to add?
Even constructive criticism like finding a specific error and helping me correct it would be great.

I am sure there are a few small errors , spelling at the least. Always are.

I will go collect some other links and pics to continue the exposition momentarily.
Anyone can go look up what I am discussing and find out for themselves what's up.

No need to call names.
I did presume that would happen though, as typical.

edit on 30-9-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

Not trying to hurt your feelings, thought you might take it in jest.

If it is only positive feedback your are looking for I will depart forthwith.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

network dude

Has Pinochio taken control of your soul?

Hahahaha...

I just can't stop laughing at this post...

Network Dude, I think this question was on everyone's mind, but nobody else could state it quite as eloquently as this!

Thanks for an excellent laugh!

edit on 30/9/2013 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Saurus

network dude

Has Pinochio taken control of your soul?

Hahahaha...

I just can't stop laughing at this post...

Network Dude, I think this question was on everyone's mind, but nobody else could state it quite as eloquently as this!

Thanks for an excellent laugh!

edit on 30/9/2013 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

It's funny because all of you know that everyone throughout history including Atheists worship Pinocchio.
"The Rising and Sitting One. "
"He who lives, dies, and then is reborn once again. "

The more he plays the Lyre, the longer his nose gets?
And wouldn't his nose be a Piccolo?

Piccolo Daimao (ピッコロ大魔王 Pikkoro Daimaō?, "The Great Demon King Piccolo") is the evil half of the Namekian that removed his evil in order to become the guardian of the Earth; this negative energy took on a physical form, becoming a cast-off being.[ch. 164] He and the good half, Kami, are linked, so if one dies, the other will as well.[ch. 165]

He then takes over the King of the World's palace and has the King announce him as his successor, before being confronted by Goku, who, in their second battle, punches a large hole through his abdomen.[ch. 152, 161] Before dying, he regurgitates the egg containing his reincarnation, Piccolo Jr., in order to pursue his revenge.[ch. 161]

It's like a Hydra, really difficult to totally kill.

What do you know about Bellhops?

A bellhop, also bellboy (About this sound pronunciation (help·info)) is a hotel porter, who helps patrons with their luggage while checking in or out. Bellhops often wear a uniform (see Bell-boy hat), like certain other page boys or doormen. The job's name is derived from the fact that the hotel's front desk clerk rang a bell to summon an employee, who would "hop" (jump) to attention at the desk to receive instructions.

Bellhop/Bellboy = Piccolo in some languages.
Isn't that fascinating?

Doormen = Guardian of the Gate
Page = AquArius
And WHY is he a "HOP" ?

Bell + Hop = Sound + Rising

So you have your Porters

A porter, also called a bearer, is a person who shifts objects for others.

Yeah, the "BEARER" who "SHIFTS" everything!

Portal - Where the Luci we all Love Shines In
Carrier - Bearer = Ferrous

The piccolo[1] (Italian for small, but named Ottavino in Italy)[2]

Indeed, so small yet so loud.
Ever went fishing for a Piccolo Bass?
Don't fret, it's just a string instrument.

The oboe /ˈoʊboʊ/ is a soprano-ranged, double reed musical instrument of the woodwind family made from a wooden tube roughly 65 cm (25-1/2 inches)long, with metal keys, a conical bore and flared bell. Sound is produced by blowing into the reed and vibrating a column of air. The distinctive oboe tone is versatile, and has been described as "bright".[1]

In English, prior to 1770, the instrument was called the hautbois, hoboy, or French hoboy (pronounced /ˈhəʊbɔɪ/, or "HOE-boy", borrowed from the French name, a compound word made of haut ["high, loud"] and bois ["wood, woodwind"]).[2] The spelling "oboe" was adopted into English c. 1770 from the Italian oboè, a transliteration in that language's orthography of the 17th-century pronunciation of the French name. A musician who plays the oboe is called an oboist.

What a "BRIGHT" Tone from the "High, Loud" "Wood Wind".

Some literary analysts have described Pinocchio as an epic hero.[5] Like other Western literary heroes, such as Gilgamesh and Odysseus, Pinocchio descends into hell. Pinocchio also experiences rebirth through metamorphosis, a motif found in fantasy or speculative literature.

Did you notice Ol' Pinocchio is actually a "Hidden Unicorn" as well?
The "Golem" aka "Gargoyle".
(The True Nature of All Humans).

I wasn't even planning to post anything about this but you guys piqued my interest with a pick.
I really hope we all have gotten the picture about the most high pitched Pitcher in the game.
He has a pitcher and an ewer, and the pitch-fork.

"Little pitchers have big ears" is a proverb.[12] The phrase depicts a child as the pitcher with ears hearing what people around them say or do, which is stored inside. The adults are also cautioned that the children might not be as naïve as they perceive them to be.[13]

Yeah, Little Pitchers have Big Ears!
Alright time to wash up with the Aquamanile!

In modern usage, an aquamanile (plural aquamanilia or simply aquamaniles) is a ewer or jug-type vessel in the form of one or more animal or human figures. It usually contained water for the washing of hands (aqua + manos) over a basin, which was part of both upper-class meals and the Christian Eucharist. Historically the term was sometimes used for any shape of basin or ewer so used, regardless of shape. Most surviving examples are in metal, typically copper alloys (brass or bronze), as pottery versions have rarely survived.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
| for One enjoyed ALL the different connections and appreciate You taking the time to share with "us". |'d lay a 'star' or some other symbol on You but if You KNOW ALL this then You KNOW You don't need a 'star' or some other kind of applaud from abroad (Hans laying a Star from Belgium). KNOWing the aforementioned why would You respond to any "non-positive" response? When You learned this, didn't Your teachers teach that it wasn't Your job to $ell it? Then what You're trying to teach becomes $ullied?

Rule #2) What someOne thinks of You is none of Your business...

| look forward to reading some more of Your work.

namaste

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Good work. But no matter what some of their coding is, intent of heart, and purifying all words and usage to the people is essential and smiling sweetly at the asshats and handing back their nasty little gift, and telling them, its all your baby and the karma. We're not allowing you to try to dump this on the the people, they're not under your thumb, they're free and will be happy, so I suggest you try to join them.
edit on 30-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You forgot Shiva, the trident wielding yogi that millions of people still worship today!

You also forgot to mention Atlantis, the first city ever built, and the worship of Poseidon at its central temple.

Also that Poseidon/Neptune are in reality enki of the Sumerian myths and the real father of Cain...ie we are talking about the descendents of Cain (Titans).
edit on 2-10-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

LUXUS
You forgot Shiva...

Shiva/Sheeba.
Sheeba=Queen of Egypt.
Queen of Egypt=Queen of the Nile
Queen of the Nile/Queen of denial
Queen of denial=networkdude

I love connecting the dots.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Hey that's an awesome pic thanks for sharing it.

Did I forget to name Shiva? I am pretty sure I dropped it at least once, but maybe not? It's prominent on the Trident link though.

But don't forget this is kind of a continuation of my last thread, where the last 5 pages or so of posts were me building up to this.

I still have tons of stuff to add but will try to find something in context to where this is at currently (find some stuff I haven't gotten into yet).

The "TL" words throughout the world reveal a very deep connection with the story of Atlantis and Pangaea.

There is a lot more but the "TL" is a really good nexus that hasn't barely been tapped yet.
Heck, there is so much "TL" in MesoAmerica I don't even know where to start with that aspect.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

LewisStulePhD

| for One enjoyed ALL the different connections and appreciate You taking the time to share with "us". |'d lay a 'star' or some other symbol on You but if You KNOW ALL this then You KNOW You don't need a 'star' or some other kind of applaud from abroad (Hans laying a Star from Belgium). KNOWing the aforementioned why would You respond to any "non-positive" response? When You learned this, didn't Your teachers teach that it wasn't Your job to $ell it? Then what You're trying to teach becomes $ullied?

Rule #2) What someOne thinks of You is none of Your business...

| look forward to reading some more of Your work.

namaste

Thanks for the positive comments and I do understand what you are asking I think?

I agree with you that's why I never decided to "sell" anything in this category per se, not only would it be a poor business choice it would probably also net little to no gains while wasting a lot of time.

So I just told people in real life and came and posted it here at ATS as well. For free, since I'll probably die sometime anyway might as well say my ideas now before I am gone. It would be too late to share than.

I am just doing my small part to help raise the literacy level.

When you say "Teachers", I'd have to say Wiki never gave me any qualms about anything.
That and maybe some YouTube videos here and there, some etymology and dictionary. The usual.

I actually kind of had to figure this out the hard way on my own by questioning things and seeking answers and tossing away poor theories that didn't work until I developed a working model.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Let's talk about the Gods of Conspiracy Theory Media just as an example, since "selling occult" was brought up. And since we are talking about "Fishermen" going after those "Gold Pisces".

Now don't take this the wrong way, I am just showing our "Godly Idols" in their correct Occult Context.

Michael Tsarion
Michael the Archangel
Tsarion the Arion of Asar ? The Great Tsar?
Michael it's Arion?

Jordan Maxwell
Jordan River the Maximum Well/Whale?
Tells us a Whale of a Story?

Alex Jones
alexein "to ward off, keep off, turn (something) away, defend, protect"
Jones = Jonah the Gaurdian of the Gates/Abyss
He Guards us from the Truth ?
And he's Jonesing too!

David Icke
French avide (15c.), from Latin avidus "longing eagerly, desirous, greedy,"
Icke = Icky = Sick
He's sick with Greed so charges a Grip just to hear him?
A sick and greedy Divider of us from our $$$?

When he came by where I lived a few years ago,
he was asking around 100$ or something for admittance.
Per seat! That's some expensive "information"!

Just a little example of how easy it is to do this with their "public persona names", which may or may not actually be real birth names. If they were given that name at birth, did it play an influence in who they became? It is what it is I suppose...

Word on the Street is that you shouldn't trust anyone not even yourself.
They have to earn it the hard way, and you have to prove it to yourself as well over time.
Ask questions, find the best answers, and keep asking.
Use the scientific method to increase your accuracy ratios.

I'm not saying stop watching InfoWars or whatever, I'll still watch it if Jones does anything noteworthy.
Just don't believe everything you see/hear/smell/feel/taste.

Our senses are deceiving.
Our minds like to agree with what they want rather than what the facts exclaim.

We spend too much time listening to those with Bull Horns shouting in our face don't we?
The Inner Voice is utterly silent, your ears won't hear it.
But it tells the most important story of all doesn't it?

Anyhow on to something sorta related but far more intriguing, about Pantomime

A "pantomime" in Ancient Greece was originally a group who "imitates all" accompanied by sung narrative and instrumental music, often played on the flute. The word later came to be applied to the performance itself.[5] The pantomime was a popular form of entertainment in ancient Greece and later, Rome. Like theatre, it encompassed the genres of comedy, tragedy and sex. No

By the early 1800s, the pantomime's classical stories were often supplanted by stories adapted from European fairy tales, classic English literature or nursery rhymes.[9] Also, the harlequinade had grown in importance until it often was the longest and most important part of the entertainment. Pantomime titles were usually dual titles that gave an often humorous idea of both the pantomime story and the harlequinade. "Harlequin and ________", or "Harlequin _______; or, the ________". In the second case, harlequin was used as an adjective, followed by words that described the pantomime "opening", for example: Harlequin Cock Robin and Jenny Wren; or, Fortunatus and the Water of Life, the Three Bears, the Three Gifts, the Three Wishes, and the Little Man who Woo'd the Little Maid.

Don't forget your Victorian Burlesque
This thread is about pastiche and rather than insulting it's celebrating.
The Pasticcio of Pinocchio the pistachio.
So I guess I better dig out some good stuff to make this a real Extravaganza

People have been talking about these topics forever.
But how many really started seeing it for what it is?

It's all "Sex Magik".
KI GAM = Heiros Gamos
The Qi of the Game of life?
10 Tin Ten = Gray Silver = Mist Moist Cloudy = Shifting Iridescence
Binary

Creativity and thinking are a must.
We must learn and try new skills.
Witch Craft? All Crafts.

Now do you know the purpose of the Rites, the Rituals?
It's a grand puzzle and it's begging to be put together.

I will get into some of that spooky stuff soon since it feels like it would hit the spot.
edit on 2-10-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

LUXUS
You forgot Shiva...

Shiva/Sheeba.
Sheeba=Queen of Egypt.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Excellent thread. Thanks for sharing.

on the banks of big river
give thanks to king fisher
forget angst to bring nearer
the dance in mirror

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

What do you know about "Hiva aka Hawaiki?

In Māori mythology, Hawaiki is the homeland of the Māori, the original home of the Māori, before they travelled across the sea to New Zealand. It also features as the underworld in many Māori stories.

Huge section on Etymology here folks, don't wanna have to quote it all.
Links up.

According to various oral traditions, Polynesians migrated from Hawaiki to the islands of the Pacific Ocean in open canoes, little different from the traditional craft found in Polynesia today. The Māori people of New Zealand trace their ancestry to groups of people who reportedly travelled from Hawaiki in about 40 named canoes (waka) (compare the discredited Great Fleet theory of the Polynesian settlement of New Zealand).

Polynesian oral traditions say that the spirits of Polynesian people return to Hawaiki after death. In the New Zealand context, such return-journeys take place via Spirits Bay, Cape Reinga and the Three Kings Islands at the extreme north of the North Island of New Zealand — giving a possible pointer as to the direction in which Hawaiki may lie.

So what is Hiva in reality?
Heaven and Hell? Davy Jones Locker?
The Hive of Shiva?
Indeed.

Thus Hawaiiloa

Hawaiʻiloa is the hero of an ancient Hawaiian legend about the settling of the Hawaiian Islands.[1] After having accidentally stumbled upon the islands, he returned to his homeland which he called Ka ʻāina kai melemele a Kane, "the land of the yellow sea of Kane". He then organized a colonizing expedition that included his family and eight other skilled navigators. They settled on what is now the Island of Hawaiʻi, named in his honor.[2]

The Great Loa of Hawaii.

The Isles Set
"Land of the Yellow Sea of Kane"
Land of the Sea = Hierogamy
Kane?

Of course we are gonna grow Sugarcane there, it's only fitting.
Sugar is sweet but it rots your teeth, beware!
The round can is the holy grail, and it's the eternal circle.
The Can in Kukulcan the chicken snake.

Sugarcane, or Sugar cane, is any of six to 37 species (depending on which taxonomic system is used) of tall perennial true grasses of the genus Saccharum, tribe Andropogoneae, native to the warm temperate to tropical regions of South Asia.

Saccharum? You have gotta be kidding me....
Church of Zakarum
That's from the Diablo Wiki.

The Zakarum (also known as the Church if Zakarum or the Church of Light and its followers the Children of Zakarum) is a religion that became powerful and prominent during the events of Diablo 2. It has several subordinate organisations, including the Paladins. The leadership of the Zakarum became corrupted, and much of the organisation was destroyed in the conflict between the three great demons.

Diablo is a gold mine for Occult motifs.

Oh and there is the Diatraea Saccharalis
He is the boring one who bores into the Abyss seeking his fate with Kane.
There are a lot of really amazing connections with moths when it comes to some of our more 'controversial' modern words.

I will try to get to what I mean by that within the next few posts if I don't get lead too far off track of current course.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Unity_99
Good work. But no matter what some of their coding is, intent of heart, and purifying all words and usage to the people is essential and smiling sweetly at the asshats and handing back their nasty little gift, and telling them, its all your baby and the karma. We're not allowing you to try to dump this on the the people, they're not under your thumb, they're free and will be happy, so I suggest you try to join them.
edit on 30-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I have been wondering about what you mean by this and I think I can find a way to resolve this conflict which is mostly illusion based on our personal perceptions and automatic assumptions of cause and effect.

For far too long the holders of the secrets have had to hide in fear of outright persecution from the masses.

So they took route 2: Control and Milk You.

No this is not right, neither they want that nor do you want that any longer. None of us want it like that it sucks no one can argue even the top dogs know it's BS.

What does it mean to be a Human Being?
What does it mean to forgive?
To Love like the Dove?

Hi Isis
Is Is = To Be To Be
eis "into" = ice = eyes
I says = Ices
Isa (Jesus in 1001 Nights)
isagoge =important importation (of goods through portal)
Greek Isidoros, literally "gift of Isis," from doron "gift" (see date (n.1)).

Door/Gift/Day of "To Be/Is" , Door of Isis
JESUS the ONE and ONLY WAY

LUCIFER the Scape Goat
Fall Guy
The Greatest Hoax of All = Satan / SATIN
(Iridescence from the Moth of the SINAE the SINO of CHINA)
The Sign of the Eye

Luci took the Fall From Heaven to the Earth
Like How Light Falls from the Sky every Day.

Because God is the Dark the Abyss
Ra took the Ray and Descends into the BOTTOMLESS PIT for Eternity!

Forgive your enemies and you will be pardoned as well.

Let them come out of their Shadows into arms of Love and Truth!!!

NO more PERSECUTION!
GOD IS ALL!

Need the sunglasses for that one!

Shades blocking that Light from the Eyes = "Cool" = Isis Ice

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

LUXUS
You forgot Shiva...

Shiva/Sheeba.
Sheeba=Queen of Egypt.

I will show everyone how to summon thousands of spirits at once!
The ONE of Oannes!

The first of these, Adapa, also known as Uan, the name given as Oannes by Berossus, introduced the practice of the correct rites of religious observance as priest of the E'Apsu temple, at Eridu. The sages are described in Mesopotamian literature as 'pure parādu-fish, probably carp, whose bones are found associated with the earliest shrine, and still kept as a holy duty in the precincts of Near Eastern mosques and monasteries. Adapa as a fisherman was iconographically portrayed as a fish-man composite.

This is the Adept Adapt of Adapa.
The Triple Fish-Man of SAI-PAN

Who the hecks that?
Old Saint Nic with the Triple T
And why does Santa hold the Omophorion of Orion?

"(something) borne on the shoulders"

By symbolizing the lost sheep that is found and carried on the Good Shepherd's shoulders, it signifies the bishop's pastoral role as the icon of Christ.

The Hidden SeaScapes of the Goat
Atlas Arises

Capricorn is the One Horn of Corn
Ed the Talking Horus of the Sea of Course!

These are just the facts about how you take it back!
The Forlorn shall no longer be Scorn!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

LUXUS
You forgot Shiva...

Shiva/Sheeba.
Sheeba=Queen of Egypt.

I'll put this Holy Psi-Stick into my Brew
Noxious Stew of the Vortex
Look in what do we Sea?

Abyssinia of the EYE-THEO-PI ?

Queen of the Nile
Ma Deuce the .50 of Shifting Cat?
To that Feline Sheba we are just a Meal

Jah Pan told me about the Shiba Clan
Shiba Inu the Canis Major of Anubis.

The Jackal of Jack, the JACK-SUN.
The Sham of the SON.
There is only ONE!!!

One Thousand and One Nights will teach that Carpets are Superhero Capes, that the Jinii is the Genii of old Rome, and that Aladdin is Allah's DI the "glory of religion".

Who knew that Allah was the ALL of AH?
That the Alabaster is Bastet
Sheba's real Pet.

Lam "flight," as in on the lam,

bastir "build, construct, sew up (a garment),

baste, make, prepare, arrange"

Old French basser "to moisten, soak," from bassin "basin" (see basin)

basa "to beat, flog," bösta "to thump"

"inner bark of the linden tree," Old English bæst,
baster (n.)
1520s, "one who bastes meat," from baste (v.2); from 1726 as "heavy blow," from baste (v.3).

bastard (n.)
"illegitimate child," early 13c., from Old French bastard
(11c., Modern French bâtard), "acknowledged child of a nobleman by a woman other than his wife,"
probably from fils de bast "packsaddle son," meaning a child conceived on an improvised bed
(saddles often doubled as beds while traveling),

Sun of the Traveling Pack of the Zodiac?
Bast's Son the Bast Star of the Eastern Facing Astrology.
Astarte the real Ishtar of the Tarry Harp

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
People need to Reroute to the Ancient Road of Silk, lest they be left as the ill-est ilk.

The Sacred Elk of China is the Sinae of the Buck-Eye.
That dollar bill Oracle is the Wavy Page of the Tree.

Basin
Bas / Base = Low / Below / Bottom / Depth or Pedestal.
Basis of the basking basset hound in a basket or bassinet.
Basically it's low like the Base/Bass , the sound and the fish under the water.
Basin = In the low place

I am about to pass out from this incredibly taxing tribulation....
It's hot today and humid and I'm tired and don't wanna think in rhymes no more.
Or signs or anything. I'm done for now.
I need a break.

Be back when I get inspired.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Can't even leave for 5 minutes....

I will take you all to the Holy Well and I'll be damned if you don't drink.

Yeah I know Singing Bringing the Great Demon is a little WYRD.

But have no Fear, this Portal is the Well to Hellas,
Turning you all into True Greek Fellas.

Pull the Sacred Word from the Sacred Tone

Circle Around this is the True Sistrum from the Sisterhood of the Cistern.

That Sacred ARC of the COVEN
Those who Convene with the Ultimate Ant

Back to the drawing board, that's where we plot our sandcastles out of our cloudy visions.
Take the chainsaw and cut the ice, carve your inner spice.

Bi the Faded Jade Compact Disk of the Atlantian Ents.

Can't you Sea? The Hole is the Mid , the Well of the Whale.
It goes around and around, once you see this you are FOUND.
It's BI = TWO = BYE We are Splitting!

Well now it's time to be the A-hole and put my upside down head A into the whole, dropping down the hole to find the Medusa Soul.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
A year or so ago I had an experience with Hello Sin Nations that ended me up in the mental institution for 4 months. Hallucinations = Hello Sin Nations.

Hell = Low = Hello...instead say Heaven High.

A Mare I Can = A Strong Horse can Do

Germ Many = Hate Germany for Germs

Lucifer = Loose Cipher = Bringer of Knowledge/Keys/Light

Jesus Christ = He is Us Cry East = Cry Eastern Methodology/Religion/Welcome the Western Ways

Soda = What will you drink today...the answer as a child would say is So Duh.

Knowledge = No Ledge or Know Ledge...No limit, or know your limit.

Government = Meant to be Governed

Freedom = Free is Dumb

Insane = In Sanity as opposed to Unsane.

Religion = Re Legion a demon in the Bible.

Bible = Bi = 2 = 2 Stories.

Devil Dog = God Lived

Son of God = Sun of God

Time = Tie Me it's a constraint...time is an illusion/dimension...but it is a measurement of distance not "time". Might be the biggest lie of all.

I had the revelation in the hospital that the Holy Spirit was exactly what OP posted...that it's just a metaphor for other mythology...I went so far as to say the Holy Spear-It was when Jesus was pierced with the Spear of Destiny as the mythology goes as well. CIA = I C Alpha...or they see the beginning...Alphabet = Bet on a Beginning. O is key. Okey? Anyway...I just wanted to say I think people are waking up from their slumber...starting to connect the dots...it's only a matter of time till the answers we are seeking...arise...and we See Kings, and we no longer are stuck Were King the same dead end job...a day when man isn't ruled by other men.

Soon I think it shall be...soon. Fallen Angels are not without grace..and soon we shall return.

LooseCipher
edit on 2-10-2013 by LooseCipher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join