It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the Occult : Deafened by the NEPTUNE of the Holy SPEAR-IT

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I have read plenty of conspiracy theory concerning secret societies, secret plots, infiltration of governments, and plenty of other topics that stem off of those, and I have found that every one of them is advocated for by at least one person who believes the language found throughout our culture is evidence to their existence. This is by far is the weakest way to argue for something like this. The sheer number of cultures that have attributed to the English language today is astronomical and to argue that from any specific origin of a word to what it is now is as a result of the influences of some secret society is just insane.

For example: Marine = Mari = Mario = Mary = Mars = Ares = Aries = Arise = Ariel =
Aryan = Arion = Orion (Osiris) = Iran = Iron Man

How did you even make the jump from Mario to Mary?? and then Iron Man?? reading it out loud i felt ridicules. Any one can do that:
Marine = Mary = Margins = Margarita (popular alcoholic beverage in Mexico) = Mexico = Myths. Mexico + Myth = OMG chupacabra. i guess there is a secret society of chupacabras living under the ocean because i got all of that from the word marine...

Oh and this one: Neptune - Atlas - Janus - Uranus - Orion - Shiva - Cronus - Pangu
Rising up out of the Abyss-
Washington De Sea?

Washington De Sea?????? All of these plays on words offer no evidence to a cause because a person can make a little word game out of anything essentially. Just because you don’t have hard facts to back up a claim doesn't mean you go around making them up. If anything it weakens the argument being made.

Lastly I had a hard time figuring out what exactly you were trying to prove… please enlighten me with something other than words that have similar letters in them that magically turn into each other.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bshope309

Ya I probably should have at least linked some sources.

How did I "jump" from Mario to Mary? Are you kidding? Mario jumps everywhere, the word etymologically means to jump.

Its about how Mary had a Little Lamb Aries the Rising Ram aka Jesus.
Mars name used to be Ares
Red is the color, etc etc
Bloody Mary get it? Virginia and Maryland?
Sai.....

Washington " de sea" was a joke about Neptune-Atlas myths in the context of the statuary there. A play on words.

The Iron Man reference was meant to be a witty ending to follow the word Iran. Why ? Because I started it with Space Marine, which Iron Man can go into space and Space Marines in fiction wear very similar suits.

Try to not take things so seriously.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Also think about Iron Man for a few minutes.

Colors Red n Gold.
Flys around , rising one.
Warlike as is Mars.

Tony Stark
Tone , Ton
Stark means complete, utter, grim, etc.

Tons of occult stuff in Tony Stark, like any major comicbook or video game characters.

Its all based on Earth history, they didnt just make everything up outta nowhere. Inspirations came heavily from history and myth.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

In response to both of your responses to me:

Ok fair enough. There is something interesting about drawing links between words to trace origins and the affects on our culture but i think it should just stop there, as being interesting. These semantic games are not evidence and do not sway me at all to the existence of secret societies. Some of these word games for starters are a stretch. I'm not even necessarily referring to your post that you and i are talking about but people that use this strategy to argue for the existence of the Free Masons or any other super secret society are failing at proving the existence. That doesn't mean i'm saying said societies don't exist, its just the method of trying to create evidence out of something that anyone could do is not a way to create believers. If anything it makes the person posting look like they are pulling stuff out of their butts because there is no real evidence.

Now let me pose this question to you:

If secret societies are truly in power and doing so well it is because they have remained behind the scenes, operating in the shadows, and infiltrating our institutions. Why then would they leave any clues as to their existence? Whether it be a semantic game, a hand sign thrown up in public, or a symbol, allowing any of these to be out in the public would be a risk to the society.

I am genuinely asking you because i'm sure you have more knowledge on the topic. It just doesn't make sense to me logically.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

The name Orion is from Greek ourios, 'urine'. The story goes that Hyrieus of Boeotia was granted a wish in reward for his hospitality to the gods Zeus (Jupiter), Poseidon (Neptune) and Hermes (Mercury), who were visitors in disguise. Hyrieus asked for a son. The gods responded by urinating on a bull's hide and burying it in the earth which produced a child nine months later. He was named Orion or Ourion (of ouria), urine, after this event.

This is Mannequin Pis , AquArius.

Fortis and Fortissimus, were Roman titles for Orion [Allen, Star Names] and these words are related to the Germanic word for mountain

Fortis Banking - now merged to BNP Paribas Fortis - was a Belgian bank (my country).
Manneken pis has a big shell above its head. Is it a childish depiction of Zeus?

You have given me some excellent insights. Where did you find the above story of the urine? I have a hard time tracing it.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by raknjak

Yeah check out the thread I wrote before this that led up to it. I go over Mannequin Pis in more detail there.

Yes it is Zeus the Deus, Orion, Uranus, Neptune, what have you.

Also the book where the Orion etymology apparently comes from is
Star Names their Lore and Meaning by Allen.

Further citations can be found that direction.

The basic book of its field, this work covers star names, the zodiac, constellations; folklore, and literature associated with heavens. This fascinating read is solidly based on years of thorough research into astronomical writings and observations of the ancient Chinese, Arabic, Euphrates, Hellenic, and Roman civilizations.

Thanks for posting btw.
edit on 25-10-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bshope309

I dont think the definition of " secret societies " is relevant, because what I am discussing here encompasses all of humanity through history. Beyond any single society.

When I said in the Title, 'Exposing the Occult' I meant revealing hidden information specifically, rather than a specific group.

As in arcane info hidden in plain sight.

The reason we can assume with fair accuracy that those producing the symbols know whats up, is because of this amazing trail of info they left for us to follow.

Did they intend for this to be discovered by mere commoners? I havent a clue.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It's the riddle to rid all doubt from your my end. The Sim Pull truth of it all is, there can be no coin i c dance (coincidence *flip 2 letters*exchange money/coin move), because you can buy one. Bet your friend that a girl will ask him out later with blonde hair the to movies...go pay off a blonde friend to do so, he'll think, wow what a coincidence if he doesn't know better...but guess what...it was bought. Some argue with me, that because it can be purchased/artificial..that it doesn't invalidate it's existence. I beg to differ..I think were are metaphysical beings living on multiple planes of existence at the same time, we are given the illusion of free will by this simple fact. If you were to step in front of a train today, you would more than likely die to everyone else on this plane of existence, you would however not die to your own self...you would exist still on another plane and inhabit that vessel, one that survived the train accident, or perhaps one where the train was able to slow down in time to save you...just a different reality. I don't think I can die, I've tried and also not tried but had many near death experiences via chemicals etc...and I keep coming back when I shouldn't. I do not do so anymore, but, from what I gather...I might live forever, which sucks in some ways...but hopefully technology develops to a degree that living forever isn't so bad..hell if things get bad enough you can just off yourself anyway, well..hopefully. The bottom line I'm getting to, free will is an illusory thing...all together the collective metaphysical beings all will reach the same final destination, a oneness with creation/destruction...and reinitiate again. I do believe sometimes also..that the statement you are a reflection of the world around you, or that the world you know is a reflection of yourself..might be more true than you think. We may actually inhabit every single individual on the Earth...at some point in time, and when we die...we come back as one we haven't...so in essence..you really are always just fighting with yourself..which truly is...true. Dominance/Submissiveness they go hand in hand, agreements must be met, life goes on...we'll see what things lie ahead. What Dreams May Come, and Source Code..decent movies to get some of my beliefs understood.

Lou
edit on 26-10-2013 by LooseCipher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Do you have references for your post content?
edit on 10/26/2013 by Lurker1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Lurker1

Do you have references for your post content?
edit on 10/26/2013 by Lurker1 because: (no reason given)

Yeah there are like 200 links in this thread, heh.

All of the words in Blue color are links to tons of relevant source material.

Hope that helps, if you need anything else let me know.
edit on 26-10-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LooseCipher

Very interesting post Loose.

I also am under the impression after your body dies that the electromagnetic field moves on to other exploits or adventures.

That is a somewhat likely eventuality.

I have not seen Source Code or the other film, I suppose I should check them out? The symbolism on the covers looks ... interesting. Maybe Ill watch one this weekend.

Thanks for the tips and the post.

Oh yeah, I have also wondered if when I die I suddenly appear alive in parallel dimension where I lived instead. You are not alone in those musings, hahaha.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Very few of your references substantiate your interpretations.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Lurker1

Very few of your references substantiate your interpretations.

All of them substanciate them.

Explain exactly how I am wrong specifically.

I doubt you checked any of them. In two hours you went from not even knowing what a link looks like to now suddenly having read it all.

I bet you dont have a clue.
Try me. Debate me, destroy the thread.
I doubt you can even make a dent.

What a joke.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

There is one thing I am absolutely certain of with respect to you. You are rude.

I looked at your links. I know what a link is. None support your interpretations of various words. They may reference various words, but none of them make the direct connections you wish others to take as fact. And, you mix and match deities at whim.

Your scholarship leaves much to be desired.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Lurker1

Im rude for posting free info with links to show how it works.

You arent rude for posting small derogatory illogical comments though? You arent rude for talking down on it, despite lacking any real point why.

If all you have is negative things to say yet cannot debate the points, I will be rude back.

I view your posts are rude and lazy.
Debunk it properly next time?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lurker1

Start with the Sai that I stab in your third Eye, try and deny its just a Psi the Tri.

Show the sailors that scholarship, or its the plank into the shark tank.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

I lost your response to me, but I heard this song the other night and thought of you:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

tridentblue

I lost your response to me, but I heard this song the other night and thought of you:

www.youtube.com...

That was powerful.

A really great way to start off the day.
Thank you for the positive uplifting music.

Got me in an awesome mood already.
Props for that.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Muzzleflash, where do you stand on alpha and omega?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Im preparing for another few threads currently, but will drop this little piece.

I am in a Hurri like a Hurricane.

Thats Teshubs Right Hand Horse of course.
Aryan the hopping rabbit pulling the sleigh.

Hurri is a state along with Mitanni of the more inclusive "Hurri lands," [1] which many scholars locate in Armenia. [2]

The name Hurri is also spelled Harri, the root word Aryan[3]

This is the Arm of Amen, Harry Harold the harkening arch.

Hurry is the fast furry bunny.
Ed is sunny and funny.

Arya means Noble because Nobles own both Area and Horses.

Horses run in the Hurricane motions in the Arena
Also called Circus.
Cycle of the Cylone, its Cyclops Sickle.

M W BACON.
Mario v Wario
Man v Woman
Two headed Ax
Red and Blue Ox

MW makes a Wave
X = double headed Ax of the Ox

Read the book of Acts for the Facts on the Waxing Ax.

Suri and Hurri ?
Charybdis
And Scylla.

The Gate is Narrow.

Being between Scylla and Charybdis is an idiom deriving from Greek mythology. Several other idioms, such as "on the horns of a dilemma", "between the devil and the deep blue sea", and "between a rock and a hard place" express the same meaning of "having to choose between two evils".

These are the two columns, the faces of the Axis.
The Archway the Hero must pass.

So Hurri is the wabbit racing the Turtle, in a repeating cycle or Track, look up the word tract.
The hunter follows tracks to track his prey.
edit on 29-10-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join