It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October predictions. A newbie's take (years been lurking)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I have been a dormant lurker since around the time of the Japan quake and tsunami. Around that time I began looking everywhere I knew to look for answers.

All my life I have felt out of step. Out of rhythm with the rest of society, however only ever saw it as a severe flaw of my own due to poor genetics or poorer upbringing. However, something happened 2 weeks prior to the Japan quake that made news around the world, that changed my way of thinking for forever.

I have had dreams in the past, several here and there - however I would not say many - that have come to pass within the coming days. Most however, were so insignificant, that I just cast them aside as chance happenings, then went along my way. Two weeks prior to the Japan quake a few years ago my perception of my extraordinary abilities changed considerably due to an oddly specific dream. A dream so specific that it prompted me to describe it in detail, right down to drawing a map, to my husband the next day...just in case. And every detail that I dreamed about that night, down to recounted stories from witnesses, came to pass two weeks later with the quake - with the exception of one (which was three crescent moons in alignment with one another).

Since that time, I have had horrid headaches prior to any near quake, or quake far away of significant size, anywhere from 24-62 hours prior to shake. My son seems to have inherited that trait as I was treating him this past weekend for a migraine - to which I had believed he was faking in order to achieve extra attention , until he threw up all over everything in his room - right before the 7.7 quake in Pakistan.

Due to that fact I have been researching some dreams of mine that have yet to come to fruition and came back to this site to see multiple prophecies concerning the beginning of October.

With that being said, I will conclude with the portions of my dreams that I can remember, that I am waiting still to come to fruition. In hopes that someone can collaborate with me and share similar experiences or perhaps a different interpretation.

As far as October goes, I had a very significant dream that revolved around the date "October 19" without giving a specific year. I went through records I had in file for the past several years, looking for something significant that may have happened on that date, however cannot find anything. In my dream it was a promising date, seemingly financial. Regardless it stood out in my mind, more than the average dream.

More importantly, prior to that I dreamed about the Caspian Sea. I thought perhaps my dream had been fulfilled due to the preliminary quakes that struck there prior to striking in Pakistan, however there was more to the dream than just consequence of disaster. In my dream, something significant had occurred in the Caspian sea, and afterward a body of a man was discovered in the sea that was extremely important, perhaps even biblical. After having the dream I waited for several days to see a natural occurance in that area, but after waiting and seeing nothing, I began searching biblical text for references to the Caspian sea and found nothing. I am very eagerly awaiting the result of this - as it was one of those dreams that those of us that have them just KNOW lead to something extraordinary in the end.

Sorry for such a loopy first posting, but at this point I just couldn't help myself. By the way, if anyone else has dreamed of triple crescent moons, please respond. Still searching for that one as well. I have my theories, but waiting to see if others concur.

Peace, Love, and everlasting Generosity

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Oh sure, now you decide to show up with your predictions, now that we all know the world's going to end in a few days

Kidding. Welcome aboard.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by weremy

Do you eat before bed? This can cause odd dreams.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by weremy

Hmm I have seen many posts just like this over the years on ATS my time actually goes back to 2008. I found ATS after losing my job ad searching for answers.

Whenever I see posts like this I can not help but think of the Darknight threads. And guess what happened.
edit on 30-9-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

lol This is something I looked into a very long time ago. I actually have been on a gluten free diet for years due to this in addition to gastrointestinal symptoms. My dreams as a teenager were terrifying. Even worse throughout my pregnancies. While pregnant with my second child, I dreamed about eating my first born....quite disturbing to say the least.

However even though the nightmares ceased with my diet, the precognitive dreams have persisted. I do not have them often. Very rarely even. But when I have one, I just KNOW. KWIM? But I appreciate the input, if I hadn't thoroughly researched that aspect, I surely would be appreciative.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by weremy

Greetings weremy.

I wanted to announce that I also have such predictions of the future,but I can't remember seeing crescent moons.
edit on 30-9-2013 by Dalarn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

Whenever I see posts like this I can not help but think of the Darknight threads. And guess what happened.

I'll bite.
What happened? Did I miss it?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Lol phage u just couldn't help yourself could u? Welcome to the crazy world of conspiracy! I hope your
predictions aren't for this year!

edit on 30-9-2013 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Welcome!

I like dream threads.

I dreamt regularly of a particular scene and road throughout my childhood and beyond.

Funnily enough, I ended up living on that road and can't seem to move away no matter how hard we try. Let's hope the rest of the dream does not come true...........or maybe it will be what it will be. I feel no fear only hope. You have to crack eggs to make an omlette..........don't you?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
welcome to a.t.s you will fit right in here lots of threads on this subject here

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by weremy

First off let me say welcome ATS officially

When it comes to strange, and prophetic dreams as of late your not alone. I know myself and several other people I know have started having some extremely disturbing dreams, starting a couple of months ago. The symbolism has been remarkably similar between us well. I know I have scouring the net, books etc for some kind of clarifications to them some success but mostly not. I wish you luck in your endeavors on finding answers, after all that is what most of us are looking for. Not sure if I have any answers, feel free to message me maybe at least point you in the right direction or different place to look.

Welcome and good luck,
Grim

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by weremy

Hey, welcome to the club! Thanks for being brave enough to post a prophetic dream-if they don't come true, people remember it.

I had me an October doom dream two years ago, but I'm keeping a lid on it for that very reason.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by SubTruth

I'll bite.
What happened? Did I miss it?

The member was called the Darknight and they made some predictions that in the end did not come true. I actually used to post under subjective truth back in the day and I bought into it for a little while.

It did teach me one thing that I hold dear. Never believe predictions they all turn out to be a hoaxes. I still find myself reading them and wondering but I will never be a believer again.

edit on 30-9-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by weremy

- i ve read attentively
But not much yet to can hold onto in your OP

keep posting weremy dont think anything s stupid

best wish,

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by weremy

Welcome weremy! I am also relatively new to ATS but I can tell you we will definitely have some interesting posts to share! I am a medium in the traditional sense, not the bullsh*t TV version, and my dreams involve intense interactions and education on another planet in another body. Needless to say, dreams are not purely imagination and OBE's (out of body experiences) are very real. Again, welcome and see you on the boards!

SerpoDreamer

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SerpoDreamer

No, you are not being educated by beings on another planet.

Try again.

You do realize that you can only con people that aren't willing to see the truth... right? You're only playing pretend with those that -want- to play pretend. So you are also victim to your victim.

Enjoy that.

For the OP: Hello there. Don't mind the snakes. They're everywhere.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Yeah you're right, I must be a liar. You are exactly the kind of person that belongs on Earth for eternity. I actually live an entire other life when I fall asleep. Every night. When I wake up in my bed, I had just went to sleep in my dream. You have no idea what happens to other people and probably live in your parent's basement. This is not the only life you have lived or are living being that this is not the only universe or layer to this one we call home. This is a open forum to share experiences, ideas, and theories so take your bigotry elsewhere. If you don't like my posts..DON'T READ THEM!

top topics

join