It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Charged seven years in prison "Barking and Hissing at Police Dog"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Maybe this is look funny, but this is real..i dont know what and why this guy doing..2 years ago in same case Norris Daniels, 57, of Pricedale, entered the guilty plea Friday and was sentenced to two to 12 months in jail by a Westmoreland County judge..and now he got 7 years!

A western Pennsylvania man has been charged with inciting Chaos.
That's the name of a police dog officers say was taunted by 26-year-old James Paul Andrews, of Cranberry Township, after the man was stopped at a drunken-driving checkpoint about 2:40 a.m. Sept. 15.
Online court records don't list an attorney for Andrews who was allegedly "barking, hissing and growling" at the dog, according to the K-9's handler, Evan City police Sgt. Don Myers.
The Butler Eagle reports Cranberry Township police filed the charge on Monday — which is a felony carrying up to seven years in prison — along with drunken driving and other charges.
Township Sgt. Chuck Mascellino says Myers and Chaos were assisting with the checkpoint when Andrews allegedly became irritated and began barking at the dog.

source link : www.nbcchicago.com...
edit on 29-9-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Oh, the chair, certainly the chair!

Maybe he deserves the DUI but, this is another example of police dogs as colleagues. They get funerals and revenge killings already so, why not up someone's sentence for not being nice to one?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

What were the other charges? Im sure its drugs or a CCW. Cant be another black guy sentenced disproportionately to his counterparts. Cant be. Race isnt a issue anymore in the good old US of A.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The dog filed those charges against the guy, he is technically a police officer. When they asked the dog if he wanted the guy to get off easy the dog replied... "rough, rough"

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

rickymouse
The dog filed those charges against the guy, he is technically a police officer. When they asked the dog if he wanted the guy to get off easy the dog replied... "rough, rough"

Here's a cracker Liedo

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
LOL that jail time for pretending he was a dog-cat. Some of these officers really do hold those dogs as fellow officers, but that time, really?

edit on 30-9-2013 by dreamingawake because: correction.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

G,day mate. over the last few months we have seen many threads displaying the contempt of the coppers and the courts for u poor buggers in the states. what say you blokes start posting the people concerned email addresses and we can all voice our contempt for them directly to them and the email of the nearest newsprint and tv news dept would be a bonus. now whilst I have your attention you blokes keep on about all the desert tan and olive drab equip. moving round your country and being left parked in out of the way places. . you blokes are not thinking straight. you need to get out there and make sure no one buggers em up.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The article didn't specify, but I hope that that poor K9 and his trainer, heck, the whole section, got at least a 3 month paid leave from the job so they can all recuperate from such a traumatic event.

With a K9 called Chaos, you know all intents are coming from the bottom, and I mean bottom, of the heart... I wonder what are the other K9's names... Killer, Sadik and Sick Whore?

In anyways, some would say justice was served. pfeh.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
never forget to claim temporary insanity in cases like this some even claim lunacy as it might fall in a full moooooooonn ps if the police dog bit him would it get jailed as it is a officer ruuuffff justice there
edit on 30/9/13 by geobro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Chaos was reportedly found licking his nuts and humping an officers leg later that night, suffering severe depression.

Thankfully he was not brought up on sexual perversion charges and attempted rape, and has been given councelling.

I get that the police dogs are considered officers, and therefore you can be charged with offenses against a public officer.. but that's pathetic.

How do they know that the man was not actually talking to the dog. Can they decipher canine now?

lunacy.. absolute lunacy.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

I really think the DUI charges propably had more to do with it than his bit of dumbassery with the dog? Perhaps he had some previous charges for minor felonies+misdemeanours? I don't think even in your country,the dogteasing could add to jailtime,surely not? But let me read this again.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

winofiend
Chaos was reportedly found licking his nuts and humping an officers leg later that night, suffering severe depression.

So actually it sounds as if Chaos is no different than a regular officer, at least the majority of the ones around here!!!! LMAO. This world has gone mad thats for sure....

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

I hate to be the person to tell you this, but you are wrong. You have clearly misunderstood the article or you simply do not understand legal terms.

#1. This man was charged with a crime. Not convicted.

#2. HE is not sentenced to 7 years in jail. Chances are, he is not even in jail right now.

The crime he is charged with carries a penalty of 7 years, that does not mean he will be sentenced to 7 years. That does not mean he will automatically be found guilty. He is charged. He will either cut a plea deal or take this to court. At court he will have a trial and then be found guilty or not guilty. The charges he currently has, could very well change before he ever gets to a court.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
North korea and china have NOTHING on you guys in terms of creating slave labor.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I hope the jury practices jury nullification. It is one tool we have in these cases.

new topics

top topics

join