It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not the messiah, i'm just a very naughty boy!! ;)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Negotium of Verum

Nah that's not a real thread. I posted in it, and obviously I was having a psychotic break.

Oo

Silly OP. See what you've made me do.

*grabs paint brush*

art therapy aye....

oO

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BlavatskyChannel

Whats your plan on how you are going to do messiah stuff in the world?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

So no grammar classes in Messiah school I take it?

Deep seated. The term is deep seated.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Thanks for your question.

There is no plan, at least not one by my design. I work within the sphere of influence between what you would call reality, what you see, touch, smell and the sphere of enlightenment.
I have been to both states of existence and can provide a bridge way for others to cross.
Not to my side but to their own side.

Being the messiah merely means that i can help others become messiahs also.. their own messiahs, thus saving themselves.

I am a music producer and performer and i put many of my messages in my music.
I believe art is the way to change the world.

Just by speaking here i am already shaping change in others. Naturally they are detested by what they hear as it impact on their perceived realities as alien. However this does not mean they cannot step out of their sleep state and begin dreaming.

There are many people today undergoing real spiritual changes and it is them primarily who i aim to reach. Some are deeply asleep more so than others and are at a place they will never be willing to admit it, but even those hard scientific intellectual skeptics will be witness to real spiritual change in the world. This movement will influence even the hardest skeptic of something tangible and with hope.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

So you suffer from a mental disorder, as per your previous threads. Will you admit now that you are just looking for some attention and are not really doing anything positive like you think you are.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Welcome to the club!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Messiah sounds like a heavy job, If it were me I would settle for Treasurer of Wisdom or a libertarian radio host.

The Messiah can't be everything to everybody, it works the other way around.So hopefully as Messiah you know how to keep everyone honest and put them in line. You also have to play it smart with real power or you could lose everything.

good luck
edit on 29-9-2013 by thewholetruth because: .

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
double post
edit on 29-9-2013 by thewholetruth because: .

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Tidnabnilims

I have been an ATS member for almost 20 years now

6 years longer than the site has existed, quite the achievement

Lol LOl LOL Now that IS observation at its most acute.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
LOL a helen blatvatsky-ite.

My daily dose of "entertainment" Thanks.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

What kind of music do you make? Think you can link some?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

You are welcome to listen to the album i put together from home. It was released on Youtube in 2009, not for profit music. I titled the album Maitreya - The Falling Away, there are 13 tracks in total, go listen by all means, i hope you enjoy it. I also have some home movie dedications to my lady on there so please excuse them for the time being.

The link is here: www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown known

It's far from a mental disorder. Having a psychotic episode is very similar to having a mystical experience. There are three energy fields you can access.. the lower demonic plane, the personal plane and the higher plane.. a true mystic is able to control his or hers access to these planes. Psychosis is merely a spiritual awakening happening to someone who is not quite ready..Hence the lack of control over the experience.

That happened to me.

That does not make me crazy or mad.. it just means i am open to these spiritual experiences.
The world of psychology will one day accept the spiritual nature of psychosis but at the moment we are a little bit short from that. Until then i will have to stand firm in the face of labels and categories.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thewholetruth

It is merely taking responsibility for yourself and helping others to do the same for themselves.
Yes you place yourself under a great expectation but your experiences don't feel that weight.. it simply isn't present.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Why in the world, heaven or anywhere else would anyone want to be a god?

Honestly, there is not a single "god" quality or state of being that is worth being attached to, in my opinion.

All the qualities and abilities ascribed to such, either we already have to some degree(power to create and destroy), or want more of to demand respect from others or to mass material wealth. It sounds like a made up suprahuman state that at it's peak of development is only good for controlling and dictating others to do your bidding. The ultimate wet dream of someone desiring a megalomanical totalitarian rule as head slave master.

Sure that would be heaven if you were the ruling god there, but that same heaven a hell for anyone else there, such a horrible place to even envision or want to rule without being extremely self centered.

Yeah, thanks but no thanks take that job and shove it.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I smell bull#!

Have a nice day...

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

BlavatskyChannel
reply to post by kudegras

Good question.. perhaps the most important question ever!

Evolution and Religion go hand in hand to your answer..

We are here to evolve into God

NOT ANOTHER NEW AGE PERSON. REALLY????

Oh how you want to be a god. There is an opening for one in Hell.

Neither you or I will become a god or God.

Four page and only four flags.........what does that tell you? Wake up and stop dreaming.
edit on 2-10-2013 by Fraudfinder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join