It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU will NEVER win!!! Stop trying and ASSIMILATE!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

We all know that tptb won't step foot in this forum and leave traces lol they are much too intelligent and I am having fun lol

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Yea, yea, yea.... And your part of the Arm Chair Axis and Allies to. From the first 4 lines one can assertain:

You are assimilated and given up~

You fail to think for yourself~

YOU SIR ARE A TROLL!~

All from 4 lines of reading!!! The rest is just garbage. Congrats!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Yes. Thats right keep coming in and have fun posting. Take no real action.

Stay here nothing to see going on in the outside world

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Nope just giving you something to do.

As for a troll. You posted did you not.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Actually...Serious though...But for real...I am trying to empower people to take action.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
What your trying to do is start a war public vs the system. You do realise that if we attack the system it will start a NWO they want to have world power and what better way is to get the people to hate the government. Problem is people in government are the ones who are wanting us to attack them to bring a one world government controlled by TPTB

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This is bigger then any of us always has been and let me tell you TPTB have their master and its not human. Starting wars cause low vibrations in your conciousness. We need to raise our vibrations to defeat the evil.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

While I won't speak for the OP... I'm curious why you perceive "action" as being synonymous with "war"?

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Exactly. You talk about change. About a corrupt system. About wanting war to end and peace to prevail. Yet time and time again members of this site post things calling for just that. You think it just happens. You think the world will fall into line. Do you think pedos are just going to kill themselves. Do you think that the drugs corrupting and controlling our youth are just going to dry up. Do you think the gangs distributing them are just going to stop. No.

Do you think that we as a country can enforce and enslave a world without blowback. Do you want murderers to just walk the streets. Or rapists to just keep on raping....

Do you see what I am saying...THIS WORLD IS ASKING FOR TOTALITARIAN CONTROL. And we, YOUR SERVANTS, are more than happy to try to provide it.

What do you have against the government monitoring all of our communications. What do you have against 30,000 drones patrolling american airspace. In the end the corrupt will be where they need to be. And peace will prevail. The people ask for solutions to the worlds problems but are against any real action. Why...because they themselves fall into the list of people of questionable repute and behavior.

link   
Double post
edit on 27-9-2013 by eso322 because: (no reason given)

link   
Triple post
edit on 27-9-2013 by eso322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
ill play. the only way for the people to win the war is for the PTB to win this battle.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BardingTheBard

Because they want us to act but some people can't handle the pressure so all it takes is one person take first shot then all hell breaks loose.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

CaticusMaximus

Nobody can control us. We are the puppetMASTERS and we have within our possession the three omnis

Rikku

and whats an omni?

Omnipresence, omnipotence, and omniscience.

Rikkugood luck with whatever youre talking about.

The poster is coming from the perspective of one of the PTB. A secret society member; and not one we would know about, at least thats the air that is perceived.

He/she is right about most of that, though, even if they are just pretending to be one of TPTB. Its been culminating for decades now, the rise of this NWO. Its said all the time on this site, that its right out in the open now, and "they dont even try to hide it anymore"... which is mostly true.

Yet "we" dont care. "We" are entertained enough with enough food to eat not to rebel. By "we" of course, I mean society as a whole. Some of us are very well and good in the know as much as could be reasonably expected about whats actually going on, but without a critical mass of people knowing as we do, there is really nothing that can be done.

We would be like grains of sand throwing ourselves at a speeding truck, trying to get it to slow down. Without both mass and COHESION, the truck wouldnt even know anything had hit it, even if tens of thousands of grains really did.

What we as sand would need to do to stop this speeding truck would be to unify enmasse. As a cohesive unit, instead of scattered grains of sand, we would be a unified boulder, and when that hits the truck, it will definitely feel it; in fact the truck would be destroyed.

I dont see unification of the people as likely, though. That, at this point in time and history, would take a much more spiritually and emotionally developed populace to actually rally against an essentially intangible threat, and then if that actually occurred, for the people to eliminate the power vacuum by releasing their own need to control others.

TPTB are not god, though. It is their pride that makes them think such, and will probably be their downfall as well, however the people wont play a part in it. TPTB will most likely end up destroying themselves, and then a new set of humans who are consumed by their own pride will rise up and fill the void created by their predecessors implosion.
edit on 9/27/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

i think the only thing that is needed is a few grains of sand in the drivers eyes.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Sk8ergrl
reply to post by BardingTheBard

Because they want us to act but some people can't handle the pressure so all it takes is one person take first shot then all hell breaks loose.

when all hell breaks loose the PTB have already won that round. and then the real fun begins. there will be nothing to hold the people back after the initial destruction. some people will be free from the rules of society in the initial chaos and more options will be available. the current state of affairs(society) is just a pawn to be moved off the board.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

duesprimusvictorimmortali
i think the only thing that is needed is a few grains of sand in the drivers eyes.

The main challenge the sand faces is these grains of sand are conscious and feel pain and don't just bounce off the windshield.

They go splat!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by duesprimusvictorimmortali

yes...yes...that is what I am saying.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

BardingTheBard

duesprimusvictorimmortali

The main challenge the sand faces is these grains of sand are conscious and feel pain and don't just bounce off the windshield.

They go splat!

true. but thats what will have to happen to many. but im sure there are some people who don't plan on being one of those grains of sand.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I believe that we are on this earth to gain knowledge and find ourselves that's where Illuminate comes from knowledge is the key. Also we need to love each other as love is a positive force. Yes I believe that the current system is corrupted only due to corrupt humans.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
no matter how powerful all unjust leaders fear the doom of damocles.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join