It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU will NEVER win!!! Stop trying and ASSIMILATE!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
How will you come at us?

From the air. Ha

From the ground.

How will hunt us this time?

How can you?

You sit at your computer all day talking about it.

Your in a cage every time you log in.

Talking about it is not the key. Arguing about it is not the key.

A star and a flag for you little one.

Deny ignorance. You are only ignoring it.

Question authority...You are but talking about it.

Completely oblivious to what really takes to unwind 6000 years of planning.

Action. Something everybody lacks.

You sit in front of your T.V waiting. Watching the same show over and over again for the past 100 years.

You stare into your cell phones all the while, we work.

Work to keep you trapped. Work to keep you from getting bored and taking the action that is actually, and even I believe it. So badly needed.

You fail to organized. Doing the opposite.

The truth is in the wind.

Its everywhere.

You cannot stop the rising tide.

You will not find us.

You will never see our faces and rest assured...It will not be from organized thought.

And even after our faces are in the public and our ultimate goal is carried out. You will rejoice in our light.
For you have been asking for it for 6000 years. Peace. A world united. No war or threat. Our hand will be swift and blinding. You will not see it come until it has arrived. And if you do not see it coming and take heed. Sorry bout your luck. Our signs were everywhere.

You saw it when we showed you the world without you having to leave your home.

You saw it when the worlds combined knowledge was at the tip of your fingers.

You saw it when we proved to the world that we can do what ever we want even though people knew. Wise minds could not prevail. For we are god. No one has threatened us. Nobody can control us. We are the puppetMASTERS and we have within our possession the three omnis.

WE ARE GOD.
edit on 27-9-2013 by eso322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
and whats an omni?

good luck with whatever youre talking about.

edit on 27-9-2013 by Rikku because: edited

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

You read that troll post and thought of Anonymous?

I read that post and thought of secret societies, shadow gov't's, and, of course, the Illuminati.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

it was in that tone i thought. i half expected them to say we are legion at the end.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Taking into account what you said (what you said that made at least some sense, that is), it's ironic to me that you would choose to post it on a forum.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

We are legion for we are one. One consciousness. Passed down over 6000 years.

We are the three omnis of god. Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent. We can do anything. We know everything. We are everywhere.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

Ah yeah, I see what you mean. That could work too, but I think Anon likes to keep it short and simple whereas that OP is long winded.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Only 6000 years?

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

We can do anything. We know everything. We are everywhere.

yet here you are on a friday night talking nonsense to strangers on the internet.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

eso322
reply to post by Rikku

We are legion for we are one. One consciousness. Passed down over 6000 years.

We are the three omnis of god. Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent. We can do anything. We know everything. We are everywhere.

Fantastic!!!

Could you help me with my car payment this month? It's $376.43....That would be solid amigo!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

Yeah just wanted to point out the obvious.

Of how insignificant we truthers really are.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Well shiiite or get off the pot then. Power such as these 3 omnis have should have made a complete takeover a simple task that was finalized those thousands of years ago you talk about.

I am sure there is some inane reason why they are dragging it out though. There always is.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
So its taken you 6000 years and you still haven't won the battle. And tbh we the light bearers will win as good always wins over evil.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

I never wanted to win.

I just want to be. Me.

But you refuse to # off.

You won't ever control me... though you may affect me... just as I have affected you.

I will smile, shrug, and sigh as you offer me your bullet so that you can have your peace.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
uh....

It really helps to read the thread before posting and not just reading the first OP and then responding.

Responding to sarcasm in a serious mode looks kinda foolish.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Nobody can control us. We are the puppetMASTERS and we have within our possession the three omnis

Rikku

and whats an omni?

Omnipresence, omnipotence, and omniscience.

Rikkugood luck with whatever youre talking about.

The poster is coming from the perspective of one of the PTB. A secret society member; and not one we would know about, at least thats the air that is perceived.

He/she is right about most of that, though, even if they are just pretending to be one of TPTB. Its been culminating for decades now, the rise of this NWO. Its said all the time on this site, that its right out in the open now, and "they dont even try to hide it anymore"... which is mostly true.

Yet "we" dont care. "We" are entertained enough with enough food to eat not to rebel. By "we" of course, I mean society as a whole. Some of us are very well and good in the know as much as could be reasonably expected about whats actually going on, but without a critical mass of people knowing as we do, there is really nothing that can be done.

We would be like grains of sand throwing ourselves at a speeding truck, trying to get it to slow down. Without both mass and COHESION, the truck wouldnt even know anything had hit it, even if tens of thousands of grains really did.

What we as sand would need to do to stop this speeding truck would be to unify enmasse. As a cohesive unit, instead of scattered grains of sand, we would be a unified boulder, and when that hits the truck, it will definitely feel it; in fact the truck would be destroyed.

I dont see unification of the people as likely, though. That, at this point in time and history, would take a much more spiritually and emotionally developed populace to actually rally against an essentially intangible threat, and then if that actually occurred, for the people to eliminate the power vacuum by releasing their own need to control others.

TPTB are not god, though. It is their pride that makes them think such, and will probably be their downfall as well, however the people wont play a part in it. TPTB will most likely end up destroying themselves, and then a new set of humans who are consumed by their own pride will rise up and fill the void created by their predecessors implosion.
edit on 9/27/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BardingTheBard

Chains will be upon you as you have chained those around you...Just sayin. I will be chained too but atleast I know I will.

Good luck after the first

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Look deeper.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

/salute
/hug

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>