It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greece On The Verge? Military Special Forces Have 15 Demands... Or Else

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Hi, I posted both the Guardian (a MSM site)... and Zerohedge (a well known alt news site which has both aggregation and original news)... both are credible.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

10. DIRECT confiscation German (Retail / Business / Office) FULL COMPENSATION until the Greek government for war reparations and occupation loan.

what about this one? what war? ww2?

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Zero credible? Nope. "Article" full of errors. That's a blog post. Guardian doesn't link to a source for the news. Where are these demands?

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Wish someone could read what I said before... thats what i dont get with ats forums...

THREAD ABOUT BOMB

-OMG BOMB CHECK LINK

-THEY WERE DUE FOR A BOMB WOW.. THANKS FOR THE THREAD

-I AM SURE IT'S NIBIRU

me- actually there is no bomb guys

-THANKS FOR THE POST OP AMAZING

-YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE ITS THE AL QUAEDA

me- guyz here is the link and there is no bomb

- WOW AMAZING NEWS THANKS FOR POSTING OP

seriously ??

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Many of us know the truth behind why things like this happen. And every single modern country could suffer the same fate. The main reason is that the major financial institutions are crooked. The relationship between the government and these institutions is also messed up. But it is not like these institutions are something that are alive. No, it is people who are doing it. Why? Because of their greed. Human greed and capitalism is why this happened. Just look at how in the US, you have major executives from these financial institutions going to work for the financial sector of the government. And then when they leave, where do they go again? So just imagine how worse it is in other countries.

These soldiers have the right idea. The only way to remedy this situation, in ANY country, is a coup de etat, in a manner of speaking. It doesn't have to be a violent revolution, but sometimes that is the only way to return a country to the people. For instance, take the US...This is no longer a country by the people and for the people. No way. This is a country whose regulations serve to make the rich richer, and the poor poorer. It has been occurring for a while, but things have gotten much worse. Why? Because these schemes cannot last forever. The bankers and the government know this, and most of these crooks are simply trying to make as much money as possible before it happens.

The vast majority of big businesses do not care about people. They don't care that they don't pay their employees enough to live on, or that their employees don't have health insurance. This is why I get so pissed off at the people who came out and denied Obamacare at the start. At least Obama is trying to find a solution for what needs to be done. What have the Republicans done? They had 8 years in office, and ALL they did was get us involved in two wars, which is the VERY reason we ended up in the situation we are in. Does anyone have any idea how much money that cost the public? That money could have been better spent implementing a program like Obama is attempting to do.

People apparently don't care that this program is going to help a whole lot of people. Every other CIVILIZED country has free health care, yet the US, clinging to its capitalist ideals, would rather let everyone die if they cannot afford insurance. And the hospitals gouge people to such a degree that it is ridiculous. Its funny how the exact same care can cost different amounts, depending on whether the insurance company is paying, or you're paying out of pocket. The hospitals are gouging the insurance companies as well, which makes our rates go up. And doctors do it as well.

Social programs are a sign of an advanced society. And like I said, the Republicans had 8 years to do something, and did nothing but spend money. Yet they say Obama is spending money? Check the numbers. But don't get them from Republican sources, because too many times in the past I have seen people post skewed numbers, leaving out this, failing to mention that, etc.

<< 1   >>

join