It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greece On The Verge? Military Special Forces Have 15 Demands... Or Else

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Greek government authorities are on alert after a union of Greek army reservists of Special Forces issued a statement urging the Greek administration to step down and make way for a national unity government. As Keep Talking Greece notes, the statement on the union' website included 15 demands - including the resignation of the Greek President - and urged people to gather at the infamous Syntagma Square on Saturday. The statement was interpreted by some as a call to a "coup d'etat" - denied by the union - but prompted Greece's Supreme Court to meet to discuss it.

The 15 Demands...

The announcement of reservists as posted on the website keed-hellas.blogspot.com

"OUR PRIMARY PURPOSE DEFENSE OF OUR COUNTRY.

Greece On The Verge? Military Special Forces Have 15 Demands... Or Else

The seat of the foundation of the first Republic... Greece, is facing a growing challenge to democratic values with poverty taking over peoples lives with some reports saying that medical supplies and energy are hard to come by. Many such as Max Keiser, say the cause of this is the foreign banks. A breaking story, from a group stating itself as Special Forces demanded a return to normalcy, reducing burdens on the middle class, and most importantly a Supreme Court ruling on who caused this collapse.

I do not think that this is the template that the factions behind the curtain were expecting. Debt normalcy, return to responsible government, and accountability. Though, this may have links to the recent attempt at expulsion of the fascist party...

edit on 26-9-2013 by R_Clark because: Grammar

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
could the be the start of a coup, because if thats the case we could be potentially looking at the biggest event in the history of the Euro-zone.

Any coup would seriously undermine the efforts of the rest of the Eurozone members and cause a huge crash in the currency itself the result would be disastrous and would have a ripple effect not just throughout Europe but throughout the world.

thats assuming anything serious comes of this, and if something does come out of this it's effect on the international community cannot be overstated.
edit on 26-9-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

This could have worldwide reverberations.. Cyprus bail in was a shocker... Greece and Spain have been having protests, but it seemed they were able to suppress it... possibly with all of the NSA style tech... then this..

If more stories confirm, this will be difficult to hush up...

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
You know this is getting serious if the SF are getting involved.

Hopefully the UN will stay out of this mess.

Let liberty reassert itself naturally.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Here is the Guardian... it seems to be the hotest MSM site lately...

Greece's democracy in danger, warns Demos, as Greek reservists call for coup
Greece 'backsliding in democracy' in face of joblessness, social unrest, corruption and disillusion with politicians, says thinktank

Notice that the Guardian gives a different twist to its title...

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 26-9-2013 by R_Clark because: Grammar

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
If there is a coup I cant help but wonder if the EU will deploy troops to try and stop it.

German tanks on the streets of athens is not the way to win hearts and minds.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Is it just me, or does it feel like people the world over are getting fed up with government and their power hungry leaders. I think even here in the U.S., there are rumblings of dissatisfaction with our own government.

Just recently, the people in the U.S. overwhelmingly expressed their disapproval of the plan to bomb Syria. It was the people who forced a vote in congress, not our politicians! If the people didn't call their representatives and make their disagreement about bombing Syria known on the internet, and in town meetings, you can bet your last dollar our representatives would have given it the green light.

I really believe hard working people around the world are getting tired of getting shafted by their governments. They continue to spend trillions on their military, over tax and double tax, create laws that only benefit the wealthy and themselves, and at the same time ignore the suffering of their own people.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

monkofmimir
If there is a coup I cant help but wonder if the EU will deploy troops to try and stop it.

Fat chance. The German armed forces are not a threat to anyone at the moment. Germany can use a much bigger weapon - withdrawal of credit. If the Greek military are stupid enough to carry out a coup then they'll get thrown out of the EU in no time flat, losing their economic lifeline.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

monkofmimir

No they will throw money into the country but not military. Germans are incredibly sensitive at using military for anything, can you blame them lol... Most Germans, older, would not even have an army. Kinda like Japan only not as bad.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Lets keep things in perspective. Somebody posted this on the reservist SF blog. As soon as it was made public and a huge public backlash began the people who run the blog back tracked on what they were calling for. This group is known for being politcaly active and far right. If this was a coup you do not have some one post something on a blog for a reservist unit. You have a high ranking delegation of the military walk in and deliver your demands in person. That is negotiating from a position of strenght. That is if you had any support at all which clearly these people do not.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This could be the biggest story of 2013 should those who presented their demands make good on their intentions if the demands are not met. (Iceland still stands as the only country on Earth to tell the banksters to piss off - and did so with no bloodshed.)

It's almost like a glimmer of hope at ending the rule of banksters both there and globally. If they are successful, this will not be the only country where the people finally decide they've had enough of the corruption and manipulation by the banksters.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

dlbott

monkofmimir

No they will throw money into the country but not military. Germans are incredibly sensitive at using military for anything, can you blame them lol... Most Germans, older, would not even have an army. Kinda like Japan only not as bad.

The Bot

What makes you think Japan doesn't have a military?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
this was all forecast by Nigel Farage:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Where's the sources? That site is not a news site.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
so there are allegations that the SF have been training "golden dawn" members, neo nazis.
this means this threat could actually be one of a NEO NAZI coup, not the army upholding the will of teh people

check this article out..

50000 march on golden dawn

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The crisis in the eurozone is far from over, no happy time in the coming years i guess...

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
As a Greek I can tell you that the site that gave the manifest was not any official army connected site and when the people working on that were asked if they had thoughts of a coup d'etat they said " no no, we were misunderstood"...

so basically nothing more to see here...

but boy do the foreign media keep going about it even if it's been officially declined by the source itself.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

monkofmimir

Fat chance. The German armed forces are not a threat to anyone at the moment. Germany can use a much bigger weapon - withdrawal of credit. If the Greek military are stupid enough to carry out a coup then they'll get thrown out of the EU in no time flat, losing their economic lifeline.

Hang on, if the Greek military are stupid enough ? What you mean to want to take control of their country back from EU imposed leaders and austerity and banks, good to them i say. If they do, watch a lot of other countries start to put their feet down to the above

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I feel so sorry for the people of Greece!

The poor sods pretty much single handedly invented the concept of democracy.

Now look at what there once mighty nation has become!

Take back you country people then maybe the rest of the world will follow suit and hang the banker Illuminati scum responsible for this mess!

FREEDOM ! ! ! ! ! ! !

edit on 27-9-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

monkofmimir

What economic lifeline?? You having a laugh? It's economic servitude!
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join