It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lynn-massachusetts-cops-kill-an-unarmed-dominican-iraq-war-veteran-in-his-own-home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Anyone beginning to see a trend here? What has happened to Law enforcement? Lack of training, militarization, or just the corruption of power by the police departments. What needs to change? It would be asinine to condemn all LEOs but imo there does seem to be an increase in the us vs. them mentality on the attitudes of those sworn to serve and protect.

premierehiphop.com...
edit on 25-9-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

olaru12
What needs to change?
edit on 25-9-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

The question seems to be somewhat rhetoric but just in case you don't see the answer immediately, I would proffer "the people in charge of the system" as the system works just fine and has been for thousands of years.

To quote a RATM song title and/or lyrics:

Wake up!

Peace,

LightSpeedDriver (cos the letters L..S...D are blocked!
edit on 25/9/13 by LightSpeedDriver because: Meh!

edit on 25/9/13 by LightSpeedDriver because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/9/13 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typos are the bane of my life

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Hmm, your link says 'Service unavailable.

Okay, I got the link. Ignore the above.

edit on 25-9-2013 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

somebody just needs to sit down and re-read the constitution. There needs to be an effort to set forth the honesty and integrity that was supposedly promised to us all those years ago. The world is now in a state of ownership from a group of wealthy individuals. Down with the dollar, down with the hate, down with the crime. Let the people have what they used to have and leave the rules to the individual.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ntfaulkner19

I'm not a cop hater and infact I see a need for law enforcement in today's social environment but something needs to change. It's the attitude of Law enforcement that needs to remember most people are not the ENEMY. Or perhaps it is actually the attitude of FEAR that the LEOs seek to promote; to actually distance themselves from the communities they are paid to protect and became just an enforcement entity for the rich elite and the corporate prisons.
edit on 26-9-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join