It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Opening Your Third Eye Mean You Will See Ghosts ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I appreciate the reply...

ESP and psychic ability sounds OK but I don't want it to see winning lottery tickets and all that. And I definietly don't want to be a medium.

That's where I honestly think the majority of folks who have had no experience with that side of life, are badly misled by media and popular culture. It doesn't work like that, anyway. If it did....Lotteries wouldn't be run, as it would have no point for the people with developed ESP just taking the prizes like plucking a lollipop from a baby. lol.... (There are other issues relating to self-benefit and profit..but that's another matter too)

It's far more what I think you're seeking. A sense and real perception of things around you and helpful things like the emotional state of people nearby without their having to say anything to show it or have expressions which are clear for it. Reading people's general state for deception also isn't that hard..but practiced and that's as much reading a thousand little cues they put off visually as sense..but I firmly believe it takes both.

Not mind reading...BTW. If people exist who can do 'forced telepathy' which is about the best way I could describe that in the real sense for how it would have to work ...I've never met one. Not like the popular culture says can be done or anything.

* What I say on this topic are, of course, my own perceptions and life experience..it varies and others definitely have other ideas on it all. Just throwing my own two cents in.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
There are 2 ways of looking at duality. After many conversations with mystery school, including a rosecrucian, the duality, ie, dark and light, evil and good, negative and positive, and this is a concept that they quite aggressively (for it challenges their programming) dispute: there is no such thing as right or wrong. And its complete error. They are taught its OK to harm others, to do bad, its only LOVE after all to abuse and enslave people.

The true duality has NOTHING to do with bad and good actions or intentions.

The true duality is: Mother/Father, ie. the energies of Mother, (compassion and equality), wedded to the energies of Father (invention, creativity and instruction, freedom, NOT war). The metaphors go further.

Mother: pineal, right hemisphere, subconscious.

Father: pituatary, left hemisphere, conscious part of our spirit that interacts with the school and the material world, but is cut off from Spirit the way the subconscious is not, but interfaces with not only your body but Source and Higher Self.

They have to be wedded. You have to meditate to unite left and right hemispheres.

The true duality is 100% positive, and is about uniting your inner and outer, making them one, so when you are in agreement with yourself and your subconscious believes your happy, good thoughts and visions and wishes, then can manifest into reality.

That when you purify your flaws,ie. Do the work you came to do, the pituatary and the pineal connect and the Thalamus flowers forth, the Son/Daughter of Man becomes the Son/Daughter of God....

The entire scriptures is about this very thing, under the outer fundamental wrapping paper.

Negative, or lower primitive mind, does not fascilitate the ascension, or the awakening, or becoming.

Forcing Third Eye open in that state is not a good thing.
edit on 26-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
To offer a little bit of truth, I would state that there is no third eye. One cannot flick a switch and see dead people. The third eye is a comforting fiction for people too bored with their other eyes. It is invoked so that one may pretend that he has some sort of supernatural organ—a chakra—but in reality, nothing has opened, nothing is seen with it (it isn't even an eye), and nothing changes.

Instead, we should listen with our third ear, grasp with our third hand, and pass gas with our second anus.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thankyou, you seem to understand where I am coming from, and thank you for all the info and thoughts.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

TheSubversiveOne
To offer a little bit of truth, I would state that there is no third eye. One cannot flick a switch and see dead people. The third eye is a comforting fiction for people too bored with their other eyes. It is invoked so that one may pretend that he has some sort of supernatural organ—a chakra—but in reality, nothing has opened, nothing is seen with it (it isn't even an eye), and nothing changes.

Instead, we should listen with our third ear, grasp with our third hand, and pass gas with our second anus.

oh except the eye u see with when ur asleep eyes closed and dreaming.

ignorance is not bliss.. it's just ignorance

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you, this is very helpful.

I'm going to look more into duality a bit more I think. It reallt strikes a chord with me.

I think that's what'b been bugging me too, the duality of human nature. I do tend to be a bit of a black and white thinker at times and I see people as either good or bad. Then when they do something other than what I see them as I'm shocked. Another thing I have to work on.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

[O]h except the eye [you] see with when [you're] asleep [with] eyes closed and dreaming.

[I]gnorance is not bliss.. it's just ignorance[.]

Actually, ignorance is not being able to grasp basic grammar and punctuation.

Yes, we continue thinking and imagining when asleep. You're not seeing anything and using no eye; you're thinking it, just like you can imagine entire scenarios at any given time.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

TheSubversiveOne

[O]h except the eye [you] see with when [you're] asleep [with] eyes closed and dreaming.

[I]gnorance is not bliss.. it's just ignorance[.]

Actually, ignorance is not being able to grasp basic grammar and punctuation.

Yes, we continue thinking and imagining when asleep. You're not seeing anything and using no eye; you're thinking it, just like you can imagine entire scenarios at any given time.

that opinion is so backward and out-dated u could be 80 yrs old. and no regular 80 yr old either, one who's spent their lives in a bubble believing their logical prowess to be superior to all things they come across. and fervently denying the possibility of anything that fits outside that bubble for dear life.

eat your steak cypher. enjoy it. u choke on it in the end.

oh and thanks for pointing out my poor grammar. ive got lots more where that came from including an absolute disregard for puntuation and capitals i must totally not know how to speak and what good grammar is u are so superior in ur linguistic skills ur awesome man

awesomely mundane
edit on 26-9-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

None of your name calling or insults change the fact that no eye is present where you say there is. It is not me who is the liar. You are employing the same ideas of millennia old Hinduism, making you more than 80 years old. You're ancient in idea, but childish in speech.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Arrogance is more bliss.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

TheSubversiveOne

None of your name calling or insults change the fact that no eye is present where you say there is. It is not me who is the liar. You are employing the same ideas of millennia old Hinduism, making you more than 80 years old. You're ancient in idea, but childish in speech.

whatever. im not trying to convince you. actually i could laugh at u. hysterically for your ignorance. what is even funnier is that im pretty sure ive responded to u before and taught u about the eye that is the pineal in the head which has the parts of an eye.

i respond to u in like tone. u think ur so knowledgeable, but u are totally ignorant of the place in which u exist. there are more things in this world than meet the eye of materialistic buffoons proporting themselves to be wise.

how's this for an eye oh well researched and superiorly educated one

en.wikipedia.org...

Pinealocytes in many non-mammalian vertebrates have a strong resemblance to the photoreceptor cells of the eye. Some evolutionary biologists believe that the vertebrate pineal cells possess a common evolutionary ancestor with retinal cells.[13]

In some vertebrates, exposure to light can set off a chain reaction of enzymatic events within the pineal gland that regulate circadian rhythms.

the lamprey and the tuatara, and some other vertebrates that have a parietal organ or "third eye," which, in some of them, is photosensitive.

The structures of the third eye in the tuatara are analogous to the cornea, lens, and retina, though the latter resembles that of an octopus rather than a vertebrate retina. The asymmetrical whole consists of the "eye" to the left and the pineal sac to the right. "In animals that have lost the parietal eye, including mammals, the pineal sac is retained and condensed into the form of the pineal gland."[15]

i hope mr scholar, that reading and comprehension are not beyond ur capability to understand the very simple statements made here easily found on wikipedia. but i have done much.. MUUUCCHHHH more research on the pineal and pituitary than this little wiki.

the best thing about all of this, is that being close minded cheats noone but urself. it closes and atrophies noone's pineal but ur own. it ages noone's brain but ur own. it gives noone grey hair due to aging and mind deterioration than your own. so stay close minded as much as u like and dont pray. each to what they deserve.

u probably dont have a 3rd eye .. but i certainly do.

this is you: "animals that have lost the parietal eye,"

BLIND

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Advice to the OP, with great knowledge comes great responsibility to keep your ego in check.
We are all human and all suffer the ego, half the battle is keeping it in check.

Just look at the cock size comparisons above for evidence to that.

The ego is a fragile thing and invokes much emotion, beware.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

So your third-eye is different from the third eye of the brow known as the crown chakra? Your third eye is the pineal gland? No one here can even agree on what third-eye you're talking about.

I am aware the pineal has photoreceptor cells. It needs to detect light to function. We also grow hair under our arms—maybe we should call them our second and third scalp? Tell me, what do you see with your pineal gland?

Nonetheless, however you choose to name different parts of the brain, you are still talking about the brain, except you are choosing to use language of stone age peoples to make yourself sound spiritual. Peaking under your spiritual dress, all I see is vanity. Look how defensive you are getting.

By all means, call the pineal gland the third eye if it makes you feel better about yourself. While you're at it, why don't you call your nose a dousing rod?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

OneManArmy
Advice to the OP, with great knowledge comes great responsibility to keep your ego in check.
We are all human and all suffer the ego, half the battle is keeping it in check.

when roaming with wolves one must eat meat. how else do u negotiate with a wild beast intent on eating u. u bare your fangs and challenge it's ability to do so with any ease.

truth in reality is that among beasts, there is no room for u to be a passive idiot. dont let preconceptions of what u expect out of an attained personality. we're human, and yes, we're full of ego as long as we are in the flesh.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

filledcup

OneManArmy

when roaming with wolves one must eat meat. how else do u negotiate with a wild beast intent on eating u. u bare your fangs and challenge it's ability to do so with any ease.

truth in reality is that among beasts, there is no room for u to be a passive idiot. dont let preconceptions of what u expect out of an attained personality. we're human, and yes, we're full of ego as long as we are in the flesh.

How does keeping the ego in check equate to being a passive idiot?

Oh you have such a fragile ego, its written all over your posts.

How dare anyone challenge your supreme intellect?....SMH.
Save it for someone that gives a damn, I have more important things to worry about than proving my intellectual prowess. For I already know how little I know, I dont need an arrogant ego to point it out to me.
Good day.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

TheSubversiveOne

So your third-eye is different from the third eye of the brow known as the crown chakra? Your third eye is the pineal gland? No one here can even agree on what third-eye you're talking about.

I am aware the pineal has photoreceptor cells. It needs to detect light to function. We also grow hair under our arms—maybe we should call them our second and third scalp? Tell me, what do you see with your pineal gland?

Nonetheless, however you choose to name different parts of the brain, you are still talking about the brain, except you are choosing to use language of stone age peoples to make yourself sound spiritual. Peaking under your spiritual dress, all I see is vanity. Look how defensive you are getting.

By all means, call the pineal gland the third eye if it makes you feel better about yourself. While you're at it, why don't you call your nose a dousing rod?

well if u dont know then u should ask questions no? and not grand charge the teacher with baseless assertions basically calling them a liar for their claims? is it not more civil to entertain an idea without accepting it until it has been tested.. Fairly?

no it isnt different, same 3rd eye. when pineal is activated the chakra wheels spin and the vortex has an input ejection coming from the pituitary and an output ejection which flows foward to and through the brow. there, chi energy.. physical chi/spiritual water is channeled through a conduit till it reaches maximum. a number of various things can be accomplished from there.

crown chakra is actually the pituitary, which once activated can feed the 3rd eye chakra by willing the chi force through it.

what do i see? it really would be no benefit to you to say, because the claims are wrought out there, and if u havent entertained any of them, theres no chance ull entertain any of mine. but in summary.. people, worlds, families, angels, dieties.. and one day i will have the courage to turn to face and look upon the face of God.

i have every reason to get defensive, because this is a truth ive devoted my life to studying. and there are a bunch of buffoons and fakes out for material gain who mess it up with their falsities and cultish claims. a lot of delusional people as well. i have to separate myself from them because i know that what i possess is the pure gold that so many seek. but if noone will listen it is because of all those fakes, who they and their flock find no real truth and are led aimlessly by the nose all their lives, never accomplishing true spiritual sight.

btw.. i suppose they have photoreceptors for listening to music.. aye?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

filledcup

btw.. i suppose they have photoreceptors for listening to music.. aye?

Actually there are people that do see colors when they hear music, never happened to me, but I know people that swear it.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

OneManArmy

filledcup

OneManArmy

How does keeping the ego in check equate to being a passive idiot?

Oh you have such a fragile ego, its written all over your posts.

How dare anyone challenge your supreme intellect?....SMH.
Save it for someone that gives a damn, I have more important things to worry about than proving my intellectual prowess. For I already know how little I know, I dont need an arrogant ego to point it out to me.
Good day.

my ego is firmly in check and doing and reacting exactly as i intend it to do and make no apology. challenge what? what can you challenge? seriously. you people dont listen to yourselves.

if u are blind and i show u a horse.. how can u then go and argue with a stable owner about what a horse looks like? how can u assault the owner's intellect? and he not become annoyed?

i dont know what reality u are living in. but i have a very firm grasp on both realities. if u want to learn.. ask questions of someone and dont just grandcharge an assertion with no point. it is insulting and very much deserving of an equally rude response.

do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

the tone used against me, i shall use against my accoster. shall they then cry foul when i beat them over the head with it? am i not allowed to defend myself? to allow them to trample me as they wish?

think again.

change ur tone, and i will change mine. treat me with respect and i will treat u with that same respect.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

filledcup

change ur tone, and i will change mine. treat me with respect and i will treat u with that same respect.

I didnt once challenge your intellect, its was your ego I was speaking about. Which is still running rampant, puffing its chest to its extreme saying look at me, look at me. LOL.
If your ego is offended by my pointing out its arrogance, then is it me thats wrong?
Or your ego?

But lets not derail the topic, eh?
edit on 20139America/Chicago09pm9pmThu, 26 Sep 2013 13:48:41 -05000913 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

OneManArmy

filledcup

I didnt once challenge your intellect, its was your ego I was speaking about. Which is still running rampant, puffing its chest to its extreme saying look at me, look at me. LOL.
If your ego is offended by my pointing out its arrogance, then is it me thats wrong?
Or your ego?

But lets not derail the topic, eh?
edit on 20139America/Chicago09pm9pmThu, 26 Sep 2013 13:48:41 -05000913 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

well my comments werent really directed AT you. we're having a discussion. unless u know what the ego is however, it should be thought and thought again about lecturing me about it.

ego is flesh/brain/body
spirit is absence of flesh/brain/body

im typing to u on a keyboard using my flesh/brain/body. thus just as you i must communicate with other humans using the ego. consider also that for some, or many, that it isnt my ego seeming vain, or puffing my chest. but in truth it is their own ego that feels threatened, fearful or envious. and it is then human subversive nature to attempt to destroy that which they see before them that may be beautiful. it is mal-intent to go out of one's way to pull down another. worse yet, when that other is trying to lift you up, u are trying to pull him down.

think about that. the reason i am sacrificing my time, energy etc is to help you lot. but ur just so damned hard of hearing. seriously, u guys are going to wait until i can deliver hard proof. then create a mad scramble to find enlightenment.. sigh

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join