It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Opening Your Third Eye Mean You Will See Ghosts ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Gave you a star for your honesty, and because I empathise with where you're at, because I was there too, a decade ago. I searched high and low in the New Age encampment, and found nobody wanted me, because I was different - I was subjected to the attack of demonic entities by my late teens, and everywhere I went or read, the people didn't want to know. I avoided Christianity like the plague because I thought it seemed narrow-minded.

One day, I was desperate, broken & crying in the gutter, and I prayed simply 'God, if you're real, prove yourself to me, please'. The next day a lady walked past me as I sat drunken in the town centre, then stopped, turned back to look at me & said: "You've been praying - God answers prayer - come with me."

She took me to a church where the pastor prayed with me, and soon began my journey to recovery - a deliverance from the dark forces that held me captive, and an awakening of spiritual gifts which allowed me to appreciate the Truth, Wonder, Beauty, Goodness & Grace that can be found when you live a life in humble service of Jesus. I have seen miracles, and so many people set free from all sorts of fear & depressions, and no matter how hard life gets, I am never alone, because by His Spirit, He is with me. Sometimes I receive encouragement in visions or dreams, or with the 'still, small voice of calm' speaking gentle words of reassurance into my own spirit. The management of my third eye, the visions I receive, I leave to the Spirit of the Lord - He is able to take care of the whole situation - because He cares about the whole person.

Find yourself a church where they emphasise reaching for the real spiritual presence of God, through personal relationship with the infinite Lord Jesus Christ - where they emphasise deep fellowship and emotional healing; where they live simply and humbly, practicing what Jesus preached. One such church in the UK is the Jesus Army, which is a community-based fellowship, and it is where I found my healing.

Jesus Army Website

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Seeing your grandma watching over you during your
"happy time" is not going to make your life any easier.
edit on 26-9-2013 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

filledcup

OneManArmy

filledcup

change ur tone, and i will change mine. treat me with respect and i will treat u with that same respect.

I didnt once challenge your intellect, its was your ego I was speaking about. Which is still running rampant, puffing its chest to its extreme saying look at me, look at me. LOL.
If your ego is offended by my pointing out its arrogance, then is it me thats wrong?
Or your ego?

But lets not derail the topic, eh?
edit on 20139America/Chicago09pm9pmThu, 26 Sep 2013 13:48:41 -05000913 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

well my comments werent really directed AT you. we're having a discussion. unless u know what the ego is however, it should be thought and thought again about lecturing me about it.

ego is flesh/brain/body
spirit is absence of flesh/brain/body

im typing to u on a keyboard using my flesh/brain/body. thus just as you i must communicate with other humans using the ego. consider also that for some, or many, that it isnt my ego seeming vain, or puffing my chest. but in truth it is their own ego that feels threatened, fearful or envious. and it is then human subversive nature to attempt to destroy that which they see before them that may be beautiful. it is mal-intent to go out of one's way to pull down another. worse yet, when that other is trying to lift you up, u are trying to pull him down.

think about that. the reason i am sacrificing my time, energy etc is to help you lot. but ur just so damned hard of hearing. seriously, u guys are going to wait until i can deliver hard proof. then create a mad scramble to find enlightenment.. sigh

Im not threatened, belittled, emotionally challenged or an ANY way fearful.
I didnt see beauty, but I saw an ugly flaw in a fellow, speaking of things spiritual in an animalistic manner.

True enlightenment is never found, its a constant pathway.

I wasnt bringing you down at all, I was trying to pull you up.

edit on 20139America/Chicago09pm9pmThu, 26 Sep 2013 14:23:45 -05000913 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

well if u dont know then u should ask questions no? and not grand charge the teacher with baseless assertions basically calling them a liar for their claims? is it not more civil to entertain an idea without accepting it until it has been tested.. Fairly?

no it isnt different, same 3rd eye. when pineal is activated the chakra wheels spin and the vortex has an input ejection coming from the pituitary and an output ejection which flows foward to and through the brow. there, chi energy.. physical chi/spiritual water is channeled through a conduit till it reaches maximum. a number of various things can be accomplished from there.

crown chakra is actually the pituitary, which once activated can feed the 3rd eye chakra by willing the chi force through it.

what do i see? it really would be no benefit to you to say, because the claims are wrought out there, and if u havent entertained any of them, theres no chance ull entertain any of mine. but in summary.. people, worlds, families, angels, dieties.. and one day i will have the courage to turn to face and look upon the face of God.

i have every reason to get defensive, because this is a truth ive devoted my life to studying. and there are a bunch of buffoons and fakes out for material gain who mess it up with their falsities and cultish claims. a lot of delusional people as well. i have to separate myself from them because i know that what i possess is the pure gold that so many seek. but if noone will listen it is because of all those fakes, who they and their flock find no real truth and are led aimlessly by the nose all their lives, never accomplishing true spiritual sight.

btw.. i suppose they have photoreceptors for listening to music.. aye?

A word of advice: If you spend your life studying things that don't exist, you should learn how to deal with those that are skeptical about such claims. If these entities do exist, but you enjoy naming them something outside of the current terminology, then know that people will have no clue what you are talking about.

If you're talking about the pineal and the pituitary, then call them the pineal and the pituitary. These glands exist as glands and they function as glands. There is literally no wheels or vortexes or eyes spinning where these glands exist. So it is unwise and false to say there is.

Have you ever opened up a human skull to witness these wheels in action? No? Have you ever seen a human brain spinning wheels and creating vortexes? Someone studying chakras his whole life has surely seen one. Has anyone witnessed a chakra? If not, you have made it up or are passing someone else's make-believe off as your own. If you have, then show me what you've witnessed.

This isn't spiritual sight. It's spiritual masquerade and showmanship—pretending to know where one cannot.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

TheSubversiveOne

A word of advice: If you spend your life studying things that don't exist, you should learn how to deal with those that are skeptical about such claims. If these entities do exist, but you enjoy naming them something outside of the current terminology, then know that people will have no clue what you are talking about.

oh i do. and this is it. my method for dealing with a certain type of detractor. u must understand, i do not back down from this challenge. what i possess is no delusion or myth. i know what i possess. i know it is unbelievable. and the best way is to present it Firmly! i know what a horse looks like, i am describing it to you as i have spent much time with horses. if i tell u a horse has brown or black fur, dont tell me that its not true because u happen to know a horse has scales and not fur. if i am unsure, it will be conveyed. but if i am sure, that will also be conveyed.

If you're talking about the pineal and the pituitary, then call them the pineal and the pituitary. These glands exist as glands and they function as glands. There is literally no wheels or vortexes or eyes spinning where these glands exist. So it is unwise and false to say there is.

because u do not have documentation or scientific detection does not mean something does not exist. the wheels are real and they spin by will. they are felt spinning and made to spin faster and faster and in the direction which one chooses. the pineal is an eye in development. do not excercise it and it will atrophy.

Have you ever opened up a human skull to witness these wheels in action? No? Have you ever seen a human brain spinning wheels and creating vortexes? Someone studying chakras his whole life has surely seen one. Has anyone witnessed a chakra? If not, you have made it up or are passing someone else's make-believe off as your own. If you have, then show me what you've witnessed.

This isn't spiritual sight. It's spiritual masquerade and showmanship—pretending to know where one cannot.

ive done better. i live inside a human skull and i observed all these things with the 3rd eye in it and my 5+ senses. i havent been studying chakras my whole life. ive been utilizing them for almost 10 years now.

u wont witness a chakra it is invisible. but i can make it come to the surface of my skin and spiral, tho it is a practice i avoid. but yes is visible to the naked eye to see a spiral and wavelike motion on my cheeks if i so willed.

and there you go again. if u think u are psychologically dragging information out of me u are wasting your time. because i give this information freely. if ur going to continue to accuse me of being a liar then i shall answer naught of anything u post continuing.
edit on 26-9-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

oh i do. and this is it. my method for dealing with a certain type of detractor. u must understand, i do not back down from this challenge. what i possess is no delusion or myth. i know what i possess. i know it is unbelievable. and the best way is to present it Firmly! i know what a horse looks like, i am describing it to you as i have spent much time with horses. if i tell u a horse has brown or black fur, dont tell me that its not true because u happen to know a horse has scales and not fur. if i am unsure, it will be conveyed. but if i am sure, that will also be conveyed.

Horses exist and can be confirmed to exist. And chakras? Invisible? I was always under the impression that the pineal and pituitary gland can be seen.

because u do not have documentation or scientific detection does not mean something does not exist. the wheels are real and they spin by will. they are felt spinning and made to spin faster and faster and in the direction which one chooses. the pineal is an eye in development. do not [exercise] it and it will atrophy.

Yet you, or anyone for that matter, are unable to explain how one can study something that cannot be observed. What is it you are actually studying? How you feel? Bravo, sir. You do what everyone else does on a day to day basis; except most don't invent causes where no such causes exist.

ive done better. i live inside a human skull and i observed all these things with the 3rd eye in it and my 5+ senses. i havent been studying chakras my whole life. ive been utilizing them for almost 10 years now.

u wont witness a chakra it is invisible. but i can make it come to the surface of my skin and spiral, tho it is a practice i avoid. but yes is visible to the naked eye to see a spiral and wavelike motion on my cheeks if i so willed.

and there you go again. if u think u are psychologically dragging information out of me u are wasting your time. because i give this information freely. if ur going to continue to accuse me of being a liar then i shall answer naught of anything u post continuing.

You mean you've thought about it? People think about things all the time. If you can see with your third eye, surely you can see the rest of the brain from that vantage point, yet for some reason you will not mention that. Maybe because you don't see out of it at all?

If you can make a spiral appear on your cheek, why don't you take a video, prove your magic and change the current paradigm? Let the world know that Hinduism has always been right. You could slay all skepticism towards chakras with one fell swoop. But let me guess, you won't. Why?

If something can impress something on the skin, then it isn't invisible; it is tangible and observable and can be proven to the common senses. Why don't you come forward with these findings? You have the chance here to change the world.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

OP. Notice that everyone is trying to sell you their brand of spirituality, their "third-eye". This is known as dogma. Only free-spirits are free of dogma. The choice to lead or follow is always yours.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I agree with the free spirits, deprogram of all dogma. However, then one is required to seek within for answers. I have been since preschool and had some given right away. And learning from one another, grass roots people, is one of the gifts given us, for we don't have to completely reinvent the wheel. From ancient days on, all over the world, people have developed mystic journeys. In the bible, the penial is city you meet God in, genesis 32 30. There are many who would out of fear and dogma, convince you that your own body has evil parts, ie third eye, to never seek to see beyond what asshat authority tells you, though the asshat authority is the most corrupt murderous force there is in the cosmos, you're supposed to ignore that and the broken world they give you.

We're called to wake up, go within, and become hero's of this movie. Its the work we came to do and we need to get on with it. Because everyone is suffering a great deal and lost in the programming.

A friend once wrote to me, if you were the only light in a world of darkness, where everyone was searching for truth, do you not think you're up to the task? Your infinity is equal to the infinity all around you. You are indeed up to the task.

But you're right, it should not be programmed by any other institution but a journey of discovery within. And that is why we actually were graced with our insight and inner connection, so yeah though I walk in the valley of darkness, you are with me, with your Rod and Staff to comfort me. We are not alone, but connected to God/Goodness, the Family of Love and Goodness and never come into a hellhole like this alone.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

TheSubversiveOne

Horses exist and can be confirmed to exist. And chakras? Invisible? I was always under the impression that the pineal and pituitary gland can be seen.
yes they can be seen, but the chakra is u can say an invisible organ counterpart to the physical organs/glands obseved

Yet you, or anyone for that matter, are unable to explain how one can study something that cannot be observed. What is it you are actually studying? How you feel? Bravo, sir. You do what everyone else does on a day to day basis; except most don't invent causes where no such causes exist.

actually no. i stand by ready to help any scientific organisation with the proper resources to discover the metaphysical. the offer still stands, to any such organisation for me to perform demonstrations my art of deep sleep/death.

You mean you've thought about it? People think about things all the time. If you can see with your third eye, surely you can see the rest of the brain from that vantage point, yet for some reason you will not mention that. Maybe because you don't see out of it at all?

If you can make a spiral appear on your cheek, why don't you take a video, prove your magic and change the current paradigm? Let the world know that Hinduism has always been right. You could slay all skepticism towards chakras with one fell swoop. But let me guess, you won't. Why?

ooo a video.. yeah i bet if i make a utube video everyone going to say "that's not photoshop". frankly you wouldnt believe it unless u saw it with ur own eyes. come and see it.

If something can impress something on the skin, then it isn't invisible; it is tangible and observable and can be proven to the common senses. Why don't you come forward with these findings? You have the chance here to change the world.

ur asking me why i dont come forward. what the hell u think im doing? why do u think im here? im trying to prove this in every way possible. but if noone believes what can i do? really? im doing my best here.. the rest is a choice left up to the masses. u think im here drawing all this attention to back down? im pretty sure ive attracted the attention of every organisation on the planet.. and if not.. boy are they slow on the ball. i expected there to be cia/fbi/nsa agents all over this website. what a disappointment if there arent any. no scientists with the right contacts. but in the end im sure they are all just like u.. waiting for some super proof before they invest. but by the time i have that super proof i wont need any of them.

where am i supposed to go? who should i talk to that will take me seriously? i need scientist and a lab with extensive resources. i need to guide them on how to conduct the experiments, what measurements to take, what equipment to use..

i just dont have the hard miracle proof mastery yet. but if u dont believe in the Spirit/Soul of man.. now is the time to start believing. everything i am doing here is to give as many ppl as possible a headstart on the spiritual cultivation.

u say it can change the world.. but that would mean there is noone else that can or has ever been able to do what i have done. label me a skeptic.. but that.. i find.. extremeeely hard to believe. i know there are other people that have experienced samadhi. astronaut Edgar Mitchell being just one.

i dont really want to be the center of attention. but i want the best for everyone. and i believe that our purpose is to become spiritually aware. that is what we are here for. i know how it's done by the way i have done it. which is why i must be firm in what i say. i know no other way. im trying to tell u all how i did it. ive got a system.

ur here early.. u gotta wait until i can master the hard proof. for now i can show science things on the machines going on in my body.. strange things.. possibly never seen before as i move my chi around within.

once again.. ball is in your court. i am here to deliver! please sign the dotted line to acknowledge receipt.

and yes it is invisible.. it is like magnetic force.. exerts a pressure without having any material mass kinda thing. what i would be doing is allowing the pressure to permeate through to the surface of my skin. but it would be as tho nothing is creating that pressure.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
There are no words to explain it it that will satisfy a 'scientgific' mind. Such minds are fixed within the physical and hard and fast definitions. I no longer bothyer wasting my time with those people until they are ready to move on.

But for those who have moved on, I say, think of your energy and try to conserve it and don't waste your time trying to explain algebra to those who have only just learnt how to count to 10.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Tsu322
I am thinking of looking into opening the third eye and what it means but I wanted to save myself time if it is not what I want by asking here.

You see the thing is I don't want to do anything that ends up with me seeing ghosts and visual manifestations that scare me. I am the sort of person that refuses to watch horror films. I am agnostic about ghosts and such and would like to stay that way.

I don't want to be on of those people that is cowering in the corner tears streaming down their face as a puddle of urine becomes a trickle down the upstairs landing when I leave my room for a midnight snack. Nor do I want the pleasure of a dark demon thing looking at me from the end of my bed as I become a ghost myself from a shock induced heart attack.

I don't mind feathers as metaphorical angels but I draw the line with bright and winged actualisations.

All I want is to have better this-world intuition and knowing. I would like to be better at seeing through BS and more importantly I would like to have better 'seeing' when it comes to deciding what to do about it.

You will no doubt get several different answers to this because there are several different paths to take to achieve what you are talking about. Many of those are valid.

There are two main approaches and you've probably noticed them in the responses here already. You have the "psychic" approach which deals mainly with your mind and body. Then you have the "spiritual" approach which deals mainly with the spirits you feel you might be frightened of. Both paths can potentially lead to the same conclusions as you will pick up bits and pieces from the path not taken on your way to the end.

"As above, so below" (that which is below is like that which is above & that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing. - Emerald Tablets of Thoth). Keep this in mind as you discover more about the other sides of reality. The "other people" are much like us. The classifications from various ancient texts that try to categorize all demons and angels into varying roles, while not entirely correct, can be seen as a precursor to our modern understanding of them.

There is an entire world of flora and fauna on that side with animal-like "spirits" as well as sentient ones. There are beasts, villains, and nice folks over there, as well. Including some of our own deceased people. I have created (beckoned?) tulpas to come forth before in my house and to be seen by my wife and guests weeks later, matching the description of what I invited. The path of the alchemist centers on this one principal.

The point is this: If you go the psychic route, it is you going to them. If you go the spiritual route, it is them coming to you. Most people who have full success with this use both. By "full success", I mean something you probably don't really want, judging by your post. If you go the psychic route and keep it entirely secular, I can say with fairly high confidence that you will not see the crazy stuff you are afraid of. Most of your visions and experiences will be you visiting them. Unless you are afraid of your own mind and the filters it has (or lacks), you should be fine.

My experience in watching others start with the psychic path usually ends up with them incorporating the spiritual one down the road and it results in a much "softer" introduction. I did the opposite and it suits me just fine. I prefer to have their benefits with me, here, so I can perform my work my effectively but... it could definitely be scary at first. Wrabbit on here probably said the most important thing on this thread and that was to concentrate on defensive and protective methods first and then expand. Especially if you are already worried about that. Your path may take longer than the crazy psychic mavericks you may meet but it will be more tailored to you and your pace.

Good luck!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
It like 3-d t.v's. It's a gimmick.

Why do u seek it anyways?

Why not go with the traditional root/route and to all the way to the top. Maybe you would find a better start there, and take your time.

You have all the time in the universe to go the route.
edit on 30-9-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Thank you all for your replies, I really appreciate it.

I have read all of them here and I have decided it most definitely is not for me. I am not in any way able to cope with the consequences, at all, whatsoever.

However I have taken the advice about lucid dreaming and have been trying with a bit of success for a few nights. I can feel my body go very numb and relaxed, but no, I havn't gone more than 30 mins yet without falling asleep. I'm working on it though.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bigman88

Interesting what you say about messing with the chakras When i was 13 my much older cousin who is way in to new age stuff she is also a medium anyway she performed some weird thing on me i remember she had opened them up basically i stood there she had some weird giant feather thing (i was 13 and i cant remember all details..) Anyway she had opened them up and then got a call and left for an hour it was pretty late but when she got back she was saying how she shouldnt have left me like that its really dangerous.. Anyway i really hope that it didnt do anything to me spiritually its always been in my mind though i think because i remember having really strange feelings while she was gone but i just cant remember much about it

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Your not alone! I feel the same way about it alot of fear of the unknown and im sooo not cool with the idea of seeing ghosts although from time to time i definitely sense stuff and see things in the corner of my eye but for now i convince myself im imagining it and that works for me i dont know how i fear a ghost more than a living entity go figure!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hello! This is a profoundly interesting topic and one that I feel I know a bit about. As someone mentioned earlier, whenever you do stuff like this it is very, VERY important that you know what you are doing and have been trained. You CAN and WILL end up with odd and/or sinister things being stuck to you, if you go into it without good preparation. However, I do know of a way to open up the third eye.

*Note: I'm only putting this here, because I have done it before and know it to be pretty safe and effective.*

So back to our previously scheduled program, I read a book once about chakras. It talked about how to open them if they are closed, and why they could be closed. The book explained that sometimes the third eye chakra is closed due to the person having a past life, or a current life, where they have been persecuted or teased for utilizing this chakra's ability to see beyond the here and now.The meditation to open this chakra went something like this...Sit in a chair with your back straight, your feet flat on the ground, and your hands resting comfortably on your lap. Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths to calm and ground yourself. Then visualize a golden thread coming up from out of your heart and pushing through the space between your eyes. If you are truly in a trance-like state, you should be able to feel a slight tug and a little pain in that area. It shouldn't hurt much, if it does it just means that it has been closed for a long time. Doing this will help you open up your third eye. You are allowing it to once again see the world and all that is in it - both spirit and not spirit.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Here is a third eye dream:

I had a vision
The ghost appeared on the wall and followed me room to room
it had questions for me that i didn't want to answer
finally it laughed in a threatening manner
If you are what you say you are then jump out of the wall and face me
It didn't, instead I ended its existence by calling on jesus
Could it have been just a fear part of your brain you haven't explored?

Yes, very weird/traumatic story however this is how imagine opening your third eye is, lots of arguing and problem solving at every turn (with yourself), the further you get the more your responsibility grows to know why you are pursuing all of this

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

It means that you are not ready. I think you watch too much movies or read too much comics. invadev from www(dot)invadev(dot)com

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I think for some yes. If the third eye is too open you might pick up or see things you might just discount as your imagination, which may just be that. But you have more than one sense with your psychic center. Sight is one of them, for me smell is the most potent. When i smell a certain cigarette someone that I know that has passed or perfume in a place they have never been and no one has ever smoked at give me the inclination they might be around.

You can easily be fooled by sight, so using your intuition and other senses as well is a better way to determine if what you are seeing is a spirit or whatever. Just my 2 pesos

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join