It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack the Ripper mystery solved ??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bluebook

As I said, your membername, bluebook, says it all......

And why did he want to kill those woman, exactly????

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

redshoes

Surely a journalist would have been able to spell 'jews' correctly?
the way it was spelled out showed that the author was well read as this was a old way to spell juwes
edit on 24/9/13 by geobro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

bluebook
reply to post by TheWetCoast

@TheWetCoast I read a book recently called "The Devil in the White City" about H.H. Holmes another Ripper suspect the book is being made into a Movie with Leonardo DiCaprio

I thought for years that "Jack The Ripper" had to be the most evil and insane individual to ever exist on this planet. But last week I watched a History channel special on H.H Holmes. If he was not "The Ripper" he still takes the top spot as the worst monster in human history.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
@TheWetCoast H.H Holmes is certainly up there with the most hainus of serial killers, of that there is no doubt.
edit on 9/24/13 by bluebook because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
mary-ann was the name this killer/killers were looking for all prostitutes used this name .

take a map of london and draw a line between all the murders a pentagram appears more than 1 person was invloved and the way the victims entrails were thrown over the shoulders leads many to think it was by higher ups in society the royal alpha lodge in kensington is one of seven in palaces at the time

aleister crowley was in london at the time as was the father of winston churchills father and the amount of ritual involved makes those murders seem well planned out more than chance killings by some seaman .

and mitre square just happens to be across the square from a masonic temple and the last clue never to be followed up is a drawing of a suspect that matched lord randolph-spencer -churchill my 2 cents anyway

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

geobro
mary-ann was the name this killer/killers were looking for all prostitutes used this name .

take a map of london and draw a line between all the murders a pentagram appears more than 1 person was invloved and the way the victims entrails were thrown over the shoulders leads many to think it was by higher ups in society the royal alpha lodge in kensington is one of seven in palaces at the time

aleister crowley was in london at the time as was the father of winston churchills father and the amount of ritual involved makes those murders seem well planned out more than chance killings by some seaman .

and mitre square just happens to be across the square from a masonic temple and the last clue never to be followed up is a drawing of a suspect that matched lord randolph-spencer -churchill my 2 cents anyway

Ahhh, that's just what I was looking for...along with membername bluebook......
Mary

how many deeds and events do we need, heretofore, to believe in time extapolation and events being extrapolated for the purpose of re-spinning history, suppkanting the story while re-living it.....to some of our horror......WHY.....can we please stop this, now???????

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I'm of the opinion that it was Prince Eddy and his handlers that committed the murders.I have read books identifying James Maybrick to Walter Skickert as Jack.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
yeah thought it was the penguin for YEARS

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hmm. Just another claim amongst many. I suspect there was a cover up at Scotland Yard at the time because the identity of the murderer could never be made public. I suspect it was a well known person of the day. And in Victorian society the ramifications would have been enormous. I favour the royal family connection myself. But as Sherlock Holmes would have said and he probably would have solved the mystery it is

"a story for which the world is not yet prepared.." (The Adventure of The Sussex Vampire)

and perhaps more famously

"...when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?..." (The Sign of Four)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

The problem with the prince Albert "Royal Connection" story is had anyone bothered to check they would have found out in short order that the Prince as "The Ripper" would have been impossible. On at least 3 of the murders the Prince was not even in London, Personally I feel that you could take any character from around the time and weave a credible story around them, its just how it is I'm afraid.

Source from Ripper Casebook

Examination of court and Royal records reveal that Eddy was not even in London on the important murder dates.

"29 August-7 September 1888: The Prince was staying with Viscount Downe at Danby Lodge, Grosmont, Yorkshire. (Nichols murdered 31 August.)

"7-10 September 1888: The Prince was at the Cavalry Barracks in York. (Chapman murdered 8 September.)

"27-30 September: The Prince was at Abergeldie, Scotland, where Queen Victoria recorded in her journal that he lunched with her on 30 September. (Stride and Eddowes murdered between 1.00 and 2.00 a.m., 30 September.)

"1 November: Arrived in London from York.

"2-12 November: The Prince was at Sandringham. (Kelly murdered 9 November)"

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluebook

A story from The Express Newspaper Published September 21, 2013 in the U.K - another "Solved the Jack the Ripper article".

I have always been fascinated by the "Jack the Ripper Story" having read many books and watched many documentary's on the subject, the internet also has an abundance of websites dedicated to the topic.
It now seems that a U.K Detective by the name of Trevor Marriott (a former murder squad detective with Bedfordshire police) Thinks he has solved the case...... I wonder.

I have posted some links appertaining to the original ripper case and the recent newspaper article for those ATS members unfamiliar with its history.

The Jack the Ripper mystery that has kept the world enthralled since the killer first struck on the streets of Victorian London has been blown apart on the 125th anniversary of the grisly crimes by a former murder squad detective.

And the bad news for the countless millions of amateur sleuths who have spent years trying to identify the nation’s most notorious serial killer is that he never existed.

He was just dreamed up by a drunken journalist called Thomas Bulling who wrote a forged letter to Scotland Yard in 1888 pretending to be “Jack” so he could obtain a scoop.

More than 300 books and dozens of films and TV programmes have named in excess of 100 different men, often on the flimsiest of evidence, as the serial murderer who slashed the throats of five women who he then disembowelled, bringing terror to the gas lit streets of Whitechapel.

The suspects have included everyone from Queen Victoria’s grandson the Duke of Clarence to Alice in Wonderland author Lewis Carroll.

Some even said a Sioux Indian warrior called Black Elk, who toured Britain with Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show in the 1880s, was the guilty man. Others believed child charity campaigner Dr Barnardo was “Jack”.

But Trevor Marriott, a former murder squad detective with Bedfordshire police, has spent 11 years carrying out a detailed cold-case review of the killings, he has trawled Scotland Yard’s files and used modern-day police techniques backed up with state of the art forensic analysis.

“The facts of this case have been totally distorted over the years,” said Mr Marriott.

“The general public have been completely misled by any number of authors and publishers.

“Jack is supposed to be responsible for five victims, but there were other similar murders before and after the ones attributed to him, both in this country and abroad in America and Germany.”

In total Mr Marriott has discovered 17 unsolved Ripper-like murders committed between 1863 and 1894. He believes a German merchant seaman called Carl Feigenbaum was responsible for some, but not all of those killings.

Feigenbaum was a crew member on ships that regularly docked near Whitechapel. He was executed in New York in 1896 after being caught by US police fleeing the scene of a Ripper-style murder there.

Jack the Ripper Locations (Then and Now)

Jack the Ripper mystery solved (Express Newspaper)

Jack the Ripper Casebook (Great source of Information)

The Complete History of Jack the Ripper by Philip Sugden (Best Book)

The 'spirit' of Carl Feigenbaum offers the following to Mister Marriott who now earns a nice cumfy living on top of his Police pension giving out JtR lectures and public speeches etc etc.

"Ya ne Dzhek!!!"

As for your opinion that I, a Russian sailor was Jack the Ripper ...
"Eto ne sootvetstvuyet deystvitel'nosti"

My ship never came in?
The Captain's Log prove as much.

But please do enjoy your lies and fame?

Jackdaw 1888 :-)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join