It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prove me RIGHT people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Are we capable in spreading a positive message farther then this chat bored? I mean to spread it to everyone. Not another chat bored but real time people to people interaction, communicating and sharing of ideas. Changing our community as a WHOLE. This can be as small as you can imagine. Or it can be larger then we could of imaged, and all it took was for you to respond and join the message.

We need to start treating each other as family again or we will be lost forever, It's not to late to change.

It could even be supported at ATS as a whole, If any higher ups think this isn't to ludicrous of a plan then we can all share ideas? picture it: ATS sponsored on billboards flyers and talks for spreading positive change.

This isn't "My" message. But OURS.
edit on 24-9-2013 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2013 by hknudzkknexnt because: I have faith in all of you

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

hknudzkknexnt
Are we capable in spreading a positive message farther then this chat bored? I mean to spread it to everyone. Not another chat bored but real time people to people interaction, communicating and sharing of ideas. Changing our community as a WHOLE. This can be as small as you can imagine. Or it can be larger then we could of imaged, and all it took was for you to respond and join the message.

We need to start treating each other as family again or we will be lost forever, It's not to late to change.

It could even be supported at ATS as a whole, If any higher ups think this isn't to ludicrous of a plan then we can all share ideas? picture it: ATS sponsored on billboards flyers and talks for spreading positive change.

This isn't "My" message. But OURS.

edit on 24-9-2013 by hknudzkknexnt because: I have faith in all of you

I certainly have a message for the billboards but, I think it unlikely that it would clear the committee.

I don't see why you can't achieve your goal though as is, just rally the support and Bob's your uncle, no?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

bob? and the billboard thing was more of a example not a real thing i'm saying hey lets do this.. its all possibility

But what would your message intel?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

hknudzkknexnt

bob? and the billboard thing was more of a example not a real thing i'm saying hey lets do this.. its all possibility

But what would your message intel?

Sorry, figure of speech, it just means 'and there you go'.

I am an advocate of the constitution of the united states and the bill of rights.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
What is your plan for collective action, and will it include all memebrs of the community, and which ones will it exclude?

Personally, we need to keep the rockrat folk in the basement with the other cyborgs. They're scary. The moon crater people are also a bit funny.

But the rest of us are all good to go.

I'll start the bbq, you get the snags, and I rekon we'll leve the booze to boncho.

You do drink, right? If not, can you go get some milk from the basement, there is a fridge in there.....

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Very bad idea because WE do not control the content of this site, as has been proven of late!

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

It doesn't necessarily have to leave out certain peoples..

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Thats one hell of a start.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
If you want to send a message to the world, then I would dare to suggest that posting on a conspiracy forum is not the way to do it. It might be a step, but not the first step.
edit on 24-9-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

winofiend
What is your plan for collective action, and will it include all memebrs of the community, and which ones will it exclude?

Personally, we need to keep the rockrat folk in the basement with the other cyborgs. They're scary. The moon crater people are also a bit funny.

But the rest of us are all good to go.

I'll start the bbq, you get the snags, and I rekon we'll leve the booze to boncho.

You do drink, right? If not, can you go get some milk from the basement, there is a fridge in there.....

We may disagree but, yes, most of us are good eggs.

Watch out for the numerologists too maybe?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Ahh you can always count on Numerologists to have some sort of answer.

1 + 1 = infinity / 0

new topics

top topics

join