It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 1st ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Besides the new budget and Obama care what else is going on October 1 ?
Haven't we had enough major events during drills in the past ?

www.youtube.com...

Whats happening where you live by Oct. 1 ?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
we are taking down the national grid on oct 1st

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

A new month. Nothing more.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Bunch of bills are due.

Hopefully not much else.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Thought I would help...

It would be interesting to see if any of us have actually seen foreign troops on US soil. I'm in Great Falls Mt and we have a major base here along w/ all our nuke silo's... I have not seen foreign Troops here and I am in no way saying they're not around.... I'm just curious if anyone here has seen them.

... And this is probably nothing but the guy in charge of our silo's was replaced. In my conspiracy mind... ( lol ) knock on wood....

I hope this is just another 2012 hoopLa... The comet kinda scares me because of all the meteor sightings and EQ/ Volcanic activity.
edit on 23-9-2013 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

That video is a hoax and everything said in it is either a complete lie or has a little truth but twisted. This video debunks everything in that false warning one.

edit on 23-9-2013 by Carreau because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Keep an eye on the stock market this week.
I know the market sells off in Oct. but what is too much ? When is it a crash ?

FEMA map

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Lots of blatantly in your face orange and fall colors, everywhere you go. If that wasn't bad enough pumpkins start their invasion into many stores, homes and doorsteps. Sometimes they have spooky faces. People will for sure be stock piling obscene amounts of candy for the coming events.
Lots of people will procrastinate and be left with no options for appropriate clothing by Oct 31. I will not be one of those people I have a battle tested plan. I will wear the same sailor costume, and cross my fingers all of this culminates for me as usual drunkenly grinding junk with cat woman, eve, naughty nurse, and or the sexy cop.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

In Denmark:

Well.. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis are playing a concert.
Our politicians are metting to discuss some changes in our financial law. Nothing worth mentioning though.
Oh, and alot of danish people are going to octoberfest in Germany, to drink beer, listen to loud german drinking music and generally have a good ol' drunken time.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Well, it's the opening day of Deer season, so there's going to be a bunch of us camo wearing, bow toting, rednecks in the woods... Other than that, just a normal day.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Oct 1st here .... 'supposed to be a nice fall day. Clear. Temp 65.
Fall leaves just getting started turning colors. Best time of the year.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I wish I had a dollar for every time this FEMA nonsense has been posted in the last month.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Carreau

That video is a hoax and everything said in it is either a complete lie or has a little truth but twisted. This video debunks everything in that false warning one.

Actually, that video is about as bad... complete with a source citation of "Before It's News", lol.

The fear-mongering in the world today is getting out of hand.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

OLD HIPPY DUDE

www.youtube.com...

October 1st is my birthday. I will become a year older and the world will go on as usual, with its own usual problems arising from the eternal friction between good and evil.

edit on 23-9-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Is says in the video that the First video uses bin as its source, the debunking video has all the links proving the first one false in its info.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

tracehd1
Thought I would help...

It would be interesting to see if any of us have actually seen foreign troops on US soil. I'm in Great Falls Mt and we have a major base here along w/ all our nuke silo's... I have not seen foreign Troops here and I am in no way saying they're not around.... I'm just curious if anyone here has seen them.

... And this is probably nothing but the guy in charge of our silo's was replaced. In my conspiracy mind... ( lol ) knock on wood....

I hope this is just another 2012 hoopLa... The comet kinda scares me because of all the meteor sightings and EQ/ Volcanic activity.
edit on 23-9-2013 by tracehd1 because: Add

I think if they were going to put forgein troops on our soil and deceive us, they would pick American looking soldiers to blend, It's not just the troops, but has there been a uptick in forgeineers in your area?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

adjensen
I wish I had a dollar for every time this FEMA nonsense has been posted in the last month.

you and me both...I also wish I had a dollar for every doom and gloom scenario posted on ATS. I would be part of the 1%

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Carreau
reply to post by adjensen

Is says in the video that the First video uses bin as its source, the debunking video has all the links proving the first one false in its info.

You might have posted the wrong video -- the one that you posted was the "FEMA drama queen" saying that she needed to retract some of the things that she didn't look into closely enough in the first video, but then goes on to make more ridiculous claims, one of which was sourced from Before It's News.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

I think the grid issue is just a simulation.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

OLD HIPPY DUDE

www.youtube.com...

My 25th birthday, another year closer to that box in the ground!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join