It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid Power Offers a New Golden Age

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

It's a special kind of energy!

Is that the scientific term?

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Mythbusters busted that myth years ago

If you want to see 'magical' preservation of food, order something in McDonalds and leave it on the table for a few weeks .. its 'magical' powers works against flies too

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The wonders of this world are limitless! I look forward to the day when we work with the harmony of the universe and its ways, instead of against it.

Thank you for sharing this information. Unfortunately, David Wilcock is somewhat Taboo around the parts of ATS. I am currently reading his latest book, "The Synchronicity Key" Very intriguing!

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

"That statement actually contradicts itself."

I imagine rather a lot of things contradict themselves concerning Orgone energy fields. I'm not completely advocating their existence or nonexistence. I do however keep an open mind considering todays science fiction is generally tomorrows science fact.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that pyramids, no matter how you build them or what direction you face them, have any "mystical" powers whatsoever.

It is, as your source quite rightly states, bizarre and unfounded new ageism that was replaced in the 1970's by the "magical powers of crystals" brigade.

you seem to be a little behind the times:

Physicists Discover Geometry Underlying Particle Physics

A Jewel at the Heart of Quantum Physics

By: Natalie Wolchover

September 17, 2013

email print

Comments (93)

Physicists have discovered a jewel-like geometric object that dramatically simplifies calculations of particle interactions and challenges the notion that space and time are fundamental components of reality.

“This is completely new and very much simpler than anything that has been done before,” said Andrew Hodges, a mathematical physicist at Oxford University who has been following the work.

The revelation that particle interactions, the most basic events in nature, may be consequences of geometry significantly advances a decades-long effort to reformulate quantum field theory, the body of laws describing elementary particles and their interactions. Interactions that were previously calculated with mathematical formulas thousands of terms long can now be described by computing the volume of the corresponding jewel-like “amplituhedron,” which yields an equivalent one-term expression.

Artist’s rendering of the amplituhedron, a newly discovered mathematical object resembling a multifaceted jewel in higher dimensions. Encoded in its volume are the most basic features of reality that can be calculated — the probabilities of outcomes of particle interactions.

as for the crystals being "woo" statement

refutation unnecessary

as crystals play a major role in many sciences

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysique

you seem to be a little behind the times:

No I'm not.

Why not try it for yourself?.........put a pork chop in a pyramid, construct the pyramid out of whatever it is the new ager's tell you is the current materials of choice, and orient it to whatever point of the compass you have been told is "the right way"

Next, put a pork chop in a cardboard box. (any shape will do)

Report your findings here ( with verifiable evidence)

Remember that this thread is about the mystical powers of the pyramid, not especially the Egyptian pyramids, but home made common or garden geometrical pyramids.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

I imagine rather a lot of things contradict themselves concerning Orgone energy fields. I'm not completely advocating their existence or nonexistence. I do however keep an open mind considering todays science fiction is generally tomorrows science fact.

Why??

Why imagine?.....do the experiment yourself!....it's easy!

I did it in high school in the 1970's....followed all the instructions, alignment, materials, etc.......it doesn't work!

Sorry to disappoint, but regarding this subject "today's science fiction"....is still tomorrows "Science fiction"

It's hocum.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

If you believe all that, then I've got a bridge to sell you.

Pyramids were not mystical energy centers.

They were ornate tombs for Egypt's elite.

Egyptian belief dictated that the blessed dead could bring their possessions with them into the Afterlife. So, pyramids and other monumental tombs (like the Valley of the Kings) were erected to store the dead, their possessions, and their servants, all of whom would follow them into the Afterlife.

The actual shape of the pyramid is nothing more than an evolutionary advancement on the step-pyramid, or Ziggurat, found throughout Mesopotamia and Mesoamerica. If you look at the Pyramid of Djoser (2700 BCE) you can see the transition occurring. Djoser's pyramid is more like a Ziggurat than it is like the Great Pyramid of Giza (2560 BCE).

Nothing mystical or magical here folks.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

You've had your say. It didn't work FOR YOU. But I have listed several sites done by scientists where it DID work for others. You choose to ignore this, and continue your rant.

I have a feeling you are just trying to derail the thread. Time to bring out the "big guns"!

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

You are correct that they were used as tombs for Egypt's elite, but I have read from many sources and watched documentaries that say they were also used to produce energy.

Why do you think the elite were placed in pyramids? It was because the energy produced inside preserved the body so well.

That's a huge building just to stick a dead body in. A lot of trouble to go to dragging stones that weighed thousands of tons from miles and miles away. That doesn't make sense. They had to have another more important reason for building these gigantic structures, other than to place their dead elite.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

First, the blocks used to create the pyramids only weighed, on average, two-and-a-half tons. Not thousands. They moved them with sleds. Egyptologists have recovered several of these sleds intact, and have even identified various Hieroglyphs which represent the sleds and the process by which they moved the blocks.

Second, have you seen ancient Egypt? Everything is larger-than-life: statues, temples, pyramids, everything. The reason is that every Pharaoh wanted his legacy to be more monumental than that of his predecessor. This is why monuments like the Pyramid of Djoser, the Sphinx, and the Great Pyramid at Giza exist at all.

Those documentaries lied to you. There's no "mystical" power to pyramids. No energy cones or any of that sham and woo.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Painterz
Have you ever actually tried this? I'm afraid it just doesn't work. That whole putting things inside pyramids thing? Nothing happens sadly. I tried it with a bunch of stuff when I was a teenager and first heard about this.

Equally sadly nobody has ever managed to detect any energy on or along leylines with anything more scientific than crystals and dowsing rods. I suspect if there were any sort of tappable energy actually there, you'd be able to pick it up with some sort of device that can detect along the electromagnetic spectrum.

www.pyramids.ru...

Not true. And just espousing opinons not formulated by research and facts is what some people due deliberately to mislead others.....

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The Source Field Investigation is a wonderful book, think its almost the best book ever written.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Try it, please, just try it yourself. Post your experiment, post your findings. It will be a fascinating experience, and it will show why there is precisely one guy in the world who says he has 'scientifically verified' this, and Every Other Scientist Ever who doesn't believe a word of it.

Or maybe you'll manage to perform something quite amazing and prove a hitherto unknown source of energy which will revolutionise the worlds understanding of physics and win you the Nobel prize for science. (Because anybody who can uncover a previously unknown form of energy? Is absolutely going to win a Nobel prize. And that comes with a nice cash reward too as I recall.)

So what do you have to lose? If you genuinely believe this is do-able, go for it, win a fortune and worldwide fame.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

You've had your say. It didn't work FOR YOU. But I have listed several sites done by scientists where it DID work for others. You choose to ignore this, and continue your rant.

I'm not ranting....I'm discussing your claims with you and others

There are no verifiable instances of pyramids having any mystical powers whatsoever.

Instead of claiming that I'm a troll because I don't share your views, how about you (or anyone else that claims this works) try the experiment?.....it's really easy! go on, make a name for yourself!.....can you imagine the fame and fortune that is awaiting you when you prove that this works?

This isn't like proving that that youtube video we've all seen of a pinpoint of light in the sky is a alien mother ship, this is an easy to perform genuine experimental opportunity!

ETA:

I've just noticed that Painterz above has said pretty much the same as I have in this post.
edit on 22/9/2013 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Did some of you not look at the links I posted on page one? www.abovetopsecret.com...

More that enough evidence that if this is done correctly, it works. And these experiments have been done in the last 10 years by qualified scientists.

The reason all this debunking is going on all over the internet is because the PTB don't want this information getting out. It would change the course of history, religion, and the padding of their pockets would dwindle down to where they could actually feel the cloth.

There was a thread up just this week about how the ***** pays people to get online and say they have debunked certain things. It's true! Open your eyes and see what's going on!

edit on 9/22/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Unity_99
And just espousing opinons not formulated by research and facts is what some people due deliberately to mislead others.....

Very true - just like the claims pyramids have some magical power, when in fact they do nothing but lighten the pockets of the gullible.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

sled735
More that enough evidence that if this is done correctly, it works. And these experiments have been done in the last 10 years by qualified scientists.

So where are their peer reviewed reports? Where is their Nobel Prize?

There are none, as it just does not work as you claim!

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The reason all this debunking is going on all over the internet is because the PTB don't want this information getting out. It would change the course of history, religion, and the lining of their pockets would dwindle down to where they could actually feel the cloth.

I'm sorry....I know you think I'm trolling (I'm not by the way).....but.....

Please look at what your writing!...."TPTB don't want this information getting out"

This "information" is already out!, you've said so yourself!....it's "all over the internet"....guess what?...that's where most people get their information from nowadays!

If this really worked millions of people would be doing it....they're not though.....because it doesn't work.

(post by sled735 removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join