It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Than $130,000 Donated In Three Days To Help Honest Homeless Man Who Returned A Backpack Contain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
A nice and unexpected story in this day and age.A little serendipity to counter the doom and gloom threads. Good luck him...

Two days after a well-wisher set up a fund to help the Boston homeless man who returned a backpack containing $41,900 to the police rather than keeping the goods for himself, more than $130,000 has been raised in show of support for this man’s honesty. This truly is an amazing individual and good karma finally came knocking as a result of his good deeds!

truthseekerdaily.com... /

edit on 21-9-2013 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
he could buy a house and live like a king in detroit.

im happy for him, i hope his 130,000 was untaxed.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LurkingRelentlessly

haha I doubt it was untaxed..

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Bless his soul, this warms my heart and is just a snippet of a real human being. How often do we hear about incidents like this? Out of all the homeless people in america, how many of them would have also done this? Would you have done it if you were homeless....cold and hungry....unemployed...looking like this

It really makes you stop and think about how lucky some of us have it, and how much we take for granted.

S+F!!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Drug deal accidentally intercepted? Ransom? I'm curious what that money was for. Either way good for him! Hope he's uses it meaningfully

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LurkingRelentlessly

What is this... untaxed you speak of?

Hope the guy uses the money to buy a house and start a new life. Looks like its up to 138k, heres the link
www.gofundme.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tehdouglas

He seems like a kind soul. I hope that he uses it to get his life back on track. There are many decent and kind people in the world...... It just doesn't seem like it because the MSM crams negativity and violence down our throats on a daily basis (which is the reason I don't watch it). They would rather tell us about the psycho killed 20 people, than the person who helps abused children, or the person who risked their life to save another......... I wish we would hear more about good things and people like this man.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I posted the same story 2 days ago, would give the link but I'm on an iPad right now and can't ......

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join