It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tortured PitBull found in Quincy MA. Someone must know something. Please Help.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandHerecy

Guessing you didn't read in your rush to reply.

The dog was put down, there will be no adoption.

Cruelty is cruelty regardless of what its inflicted upon.

trolololol
edit on 25-9-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

A dogs worth is more then your worth & I can say that for a fact. Do you not realize they publicize pit maulings but never rotts or akitas??? They never publicize good things like in broward fl a pitbull killed an akita to save a 2 year old who was being mauled. Or my dog tyson who saved my neighbor who was having a heart attack....or the pit that saved a toddler from drowning. ..its not the dog its the owner. & for the record I'd shoot a human before I'd shoot a dog. Human life ain't worth squat when u ain't got 1 & speaking of it ain't the dog its the owner I can excuse your ignorance since your mama didn't raise you properly

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
To the person saying never get anima ls from craigslist 3 of my 4 pits are from craigslist & I have not once ever hurt them. If you saw my babies & how I have them you'd beg me to adopt you.
as for my 4th pit I found him beaten & bruised pelvic had a fracture he had a huge gash....I took him to the vet got him patched up & had him two years now & he is as sweet as can be despite what he's been through. So much for them being the most terrible breeds huh?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sassybytch

Yes,but you took the dogs .You never know who you give them to though .
There have been numerous stories of craigslist rape ,murder ,and many animals were taken by people who tortured and killed them .
This is not an isolated incident .
There are many other ways to adopt out an animal ,where you can screen who gets them

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
This necropsy report will sicken you. The protracted, unimaginable suffering and pain this poor dog was subjected to will leave you shaken that a person could actually be capable of inflicting such grotesque, deliberated harm.

Justice for "Puppy Doe"

2 hours ago
This is very disturbing and heartbreaking, but since we are a page for justice I think it needs to be posted. Puppy Doe's autopsy report. 
Part one On September 6 and 11, 2013 I radiographed and examined the remains of a young adult female pit bull type dog, white with brown brindle markings, at the request of Lt. Alan Borgal of the Law Enforcement Department of the Animal Rescue League of Boston. On August 31, 2013 the dog had been presented to VCA South Shore Animal Hospital in Weymouth by the Quincy animal shelter for exam after having been found on or near Carroll’s Lane, Quincy.
After veterinary evaluation, the dog was humanely euthanized at VCA and the remains were frozen. On September 3rd the dog’s body was transferred to the Animal Rescue League of Boston and thawed in a refrigerated setting. Radiographs were performed by me on September 6, 2013 and I performed a post mortem examination of the remains on September 11, 2013. The dog weighed 18.2#.
I estimate that a normal healthy weight for a dog of her size to be about 40#. Although described as an 18 week old puppy in the VCA South Shore veterinary hospital records, this dog was a young adult as evidenced by full dentition with a light accumulation of dental calculus and the lack of open epiphyseal plates (growth plates). The light calculus accumulation is commonly seen in cases of starvation. The enamel itself still retained a bright white color, reflecting a young adult dog, with an estimated age of one to two years old. The dog’s body was in a poor, emaciated condition, scoring 1 out of a possible 9 on the Purina Body Condition scale where a 4 or a 5 is ideal, 1 is emaciated and 9 is obese. (“Ribs, lumbar vertebrae, pelvic bones and all bonyprominences evident from a distance. No discernible body fat. Obvious loss of muscle mass.”) This is the skinniest score on the scale. She has a severe abdominal tuck and an extreme hourglass shape to her waist. Her stomach is full of kibble from a recent antimortem meal fed at the hospital and her colon contains normally formed stool. Her toenails were severely overgrown, with pointy tips curling under with the white keratin cuticle of the claw extending 1 to 1.4 cm beyond the quick in the right front, left front and right rear feet. The left rear foot demonstrated a more normal nail wear pattern. There are a number of areas over bony prominences where the fur is worn away from pressure.
These pressure scars are located over the right zygomatic arch (cheekbone), the right scapular spine (shoulder blade), the right carpus (wrist), and the right lateral elbow. The hair coat was dirty and her body had a distinctive odor of stale urine. There were two distinct and unique lesions on the nasal planum (the flat of the nose, below the nostrils) consistent with burns, either thermal or chemical in origin. They measure approximately 1 cm in diameter and are ulcers in healing stages. The nasal lesion on the left has an area of actively ulcerated epidermis with a margin of scar tissue of approximately 15 to 40 mm. The nasal lesion on the right is healing scar tissue. There are abrasions over the bony prominences on the top of her head. The dentition is normal. The tip of the tongue is split along midline in a manner known as “bifid”.
A bifid tongue can be a congenital anomaly (birth defect), but in those rare cases the tongue has a complete cleavage, divided with a “V” shaped cleft formed between two equal parts. This split appears to be a healed 2.2 cm incision, with one part contracted and smaller than the other, curling around underneath with apparent scarring. There is no dental injury or abnormality, nor are there any injuries or malformation to her lips. The lack of a hallmark of attendant injuries or congenital malformations to the lips or teeth suggest that this serpent-like split to her tongue is non-accidental in origin. The right eye has recent and healing incisions (days old) to the upper and lower lids, approximately 6 to 7 mm in height. 
The incisions are wider at the lid margin and narrow to the tops, consistent with a cutting instrument, and the base of each incision lines up with the other. This is consistent with a sharp blade instrument in vertical orientation being stabbed into the eye. The conjunctiva in that eye socket is hyperemic. The integrity of the globe appears intact; the age of the remains precludes evaluation of the cornea for abrasions. There is dried, crusted blood in the fur of the back of her skull at the occipital prominence. The right ear contains abundant black crusty, waxy discharge. The left ear is normal. The following abnormalities are evident on radiographs: . a fractured left frontal sinus (skull fracture) . a fractured right frontal bone at zygomatic process (skull fracture) . a fractured left frontal bone at zygomatic process (skull fracture) . periosteal reaction of the top of the head in 2 locations . a fractured and collapsed right cheekbone, fractured left cheekbone . a dislocated right elbow, right carpus (wrist) and right tarsus (ankle) with associated fractures, there is radiographic evidence of infection within the large heel bone of the ankle . a misaligned, overriding diaphyseal fracture of the right femur with a large bony callus .
 crush fractures of the dorsal spinous processes of the thoracic vertebrae 7, 8 and 9 & the lumbar vertebrae 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 . fractures of ribs 7 & 8 of the right thorax . soft tissue and osseus remodeling and of one toe and comminuted fracture of one long bone in right rear foot . osseus remodeling of one long bone in the left front foot . soft tissue swelling of the right knee . lucent and indistinct head to the left humerus and dislocated shoulder. On postmortem evaluation, the luxation of the right hock is found to be old, with no contemporaneous inflammation; the luxation of the right carpus is slightly hemorrhagic, suggesting a resolving injury and the elbow luxation is fresh with frank blood in the joint and bruising of the skin overlying the joint. There is a blood clot in her chest cavity and evidence of pulmonary contusions to the lobes of the left lung; these are fresh injuries inflicted within days of her death. The rib fractures are callused and mobile. These are older fractures.
Chips of sinus bone are found in fibrotic pockets under the skin. These pockets are scar tissue which formed around the free fragments of skull bone some time ago. In my opinion and with a reasonable degree of medical certainty, this dog suffered from “battered pet syndrome”, a deliberate abuse condition characterized by multiple fractures, dislocations and soft tissue injuries from a variety of causes in a variety of stages of healing. The orthopedic evidence suggests she suffered violent and forceful events of non-accidental origin (fractures, dislocations, bone remodeling in response to trauma, suggestions of bone infections due to repeated trauma) at 24 distinct and associated sites over a period of months to years. Periosteal reaction of bone at the top of the head and left humerus are suggestive of old and repetitive trauma. The blood clot in her thorax is an indication of recent blunt force trauma to her chest.
edit on 9/25/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
CONTINUED:

The more recent soft tissue injuries, and elbow injury are days old, and other bony and soft tissue injuries are of varying ages. The split to the tongue is suggestive of a healed, non-accidental injury. The burns to the nose and stab wound to the eye are distinct injuries. The predominantly right sided pressure scars, the right ear infection, overgrown toenails and urine stench suggest the ..dog was non-ambulatory and in right lateral recumbancy for protracted period of time. There is further evidence that this dog was deprived of adequate nutrition (starved); she ate food well when offered at the hospital, and she apparently performed normal digestive processes. The severe muscle wasting and lack of body fat stores noted grossly indicate a prolonged period of negative energy balance and undernutrition. 
Because of her poor nutritional plane, fracture healing was likely delayed. The lack of evident disease in the internal organs indicate an exogenous cause of the emaciated state and her willingness to eat also denies the existence of a disease induced anorexia. Starvation implies intent, the willful withholding of food. Intent cannot be determined by the necropsy exam. However, intent can be inferred by circumstantial evidence such as signs of concurrent abuse. 

Dr. Martha Smith-Blackmore Vice President of Animal Welfare Animal Rescue League of Boston

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sassybytch

you have directed your anger at the wrong person

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
There's a petition to disallowed free pet adoptions on craigslist .
Its a much needed rule

www.change.org...

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The man accused of torturing Puppy Doe, whose original name was Kiya, is being held on $500,000 bail after his arraignment proceedings at Quincy District Court on Tuesday, and faces up to 55 years in prison – 5 years for each of the 11 counts of animal abuse he is charged with. There is also a $5 million surety attached to bail, and he was required to surrender his passport.The poor dog was euthanized after being found near Boston with a number of injuries consistent with medieval-style torture.Polish immigrant Radoslaw Artur Czerkawski has been charged with eleven counts of animal cruelty and one count of misleading a police investigation. A pre-trial conference will take place on November 21.“People get frustrated at how slow things work, but this individual, the defendant, does deserve and will get a fair and impartial trial,” said Norfolk District Attorney Michael Morrissey.At least two dozen animal lovers showed up in support of Kiya, donning t-shirts and buttons with the dog’s photo. Several people sobbed loudly as her injuries were read aloud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
DO NOT GIVE ANY ANIMALS AWAY ON CRAIGSLIST.
They get moved sold shuffled, like they are garbage.
Tell all your friends too.

More here :

www.lifewithdogs.tv...

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

sassybytch
reply to post by charlyv

You're a complete idiot. I own 4 pits & the only time they are aggressive is if you come in my home uninvited or on my property. I had a golden retriever a black lab & a collie that were the same way. Are those dogs aggressive? Its called being protective. My pits are great dogs. I talk to them like I talk to people. I say go lay down on the couch they do. If I say go eat they do if I say go potty guess what? They use the doggy door & go. You say so what? Well animals cant speak...if someone tortures your newborn are u gona say oh well? Just like a baby animals can't speak. We have to be their voice. Moron

Excuse me, you have directed your post to the wrong person. I happen to be the OP. Please read the username of who you are responding to before you post back to them.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
As was already posted, they found the sinister idiot who did this to this poor dog. He is going to get a lot of jail time, and then deported back to where he came from, since his Visa expired (not soon enough). Thanks to those that posted.

Suspect arrested

Justice for a poor, helpless animal, but it will not bring him back to a happier home.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I can only hope that whatever law enforcement group that handles this is up to "snuff", No pun intended, I can only think (with my conspirator's mind) that some teens raised this pup to be vicious. When it bit someone's kid, they let it go to the person/persons it attacked. Then met torture, and eventually death. It is a sad thing to happen to a pet. In India they proclaimed that dolphins have the same rights as humans. Why not pets too? I hope the Quincy police have a heads-up, maybe they have a psycho on thier hands!?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

There a few groups for puppy doe now . various goals. I can post them if you like.
edit on 11/8/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Please do! and thanks so much for your excellent input to this thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

w8tn4it
I can only hope that whatever law enforcement group that handles this is up to "snuff", No pun intended, I can only think (with my conspirator's mind) that some teens raised this pup to be vicious. When it bit someone's kid, they let it go to the person/persons it attacked. Then met torture, and eventually death. It is a sad thing to happen to a pet. In India they proclaimed that dolphins have the same rights as humans. Why not pets too? I hope the Quincy police have a heads-up, maybe they have a psycho on thier hands!?

Actually, there are pictures of this pup from the previous owner, and it looked happy and very friendly. She claims that her landlord made her get rid of it because the lease had a clause for no Pitbulls. If she had only gone to a non-profit adoption group, things would probably have been a lot different... Not faulting her in her grief because she did not realize the consequence of not qualifying an owner.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Stay the hell away from my posts you jerk.

You shouldn't even respond to posts as such.

Read the OP and scrolled down, damn you( not really just as saying) for putting the photos up.

I had quickly scroll past them as it pains me seeing them.(really has a deeply negative effect where hatred brews in my being)

The only thing I know is if I was to ever confront such horror and witness a human being so cruel first hand, I and the other performing the act of cruelty would cease to exist.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

is the value you place on a animal more than say..the value of another person?

Its the value of life which is equal for all living things,

who are you, me or anyone for that matter able to say what life has more value?

If anything Animals without our intelligence have much more value to this planet as our intelligence is helps rape the planet, the animals live in harmony with the planet humans dont, so animal life is more valuable in my invalid opinion.

So again, what is the sole reason and value of a dog if not to be a tool and extension of the owner?

Sole reason would be companionship in these modern times not a tool like the animals were used in the past to help man get to this point in history.

Yes, I'm a jerk, and then some. A necessary evil in a world full of evils. I blame uncle sam for that. And you are wrong, I wouldn't do that to an animal, people maybe if it ever became legal (hypothetically speaking of course. Wouldn't want you to get the wrong idea), not animals. Reason being? I eat animals, and its not proper to play with your food.

You can blame all the external things you wont for your own shortcomings,

You would torture people but not animals because torturing animals would be playing with your food?

I need to take a break, or just ignore this idiots posts,

I call you an idiot because of the question I pose about you playing with your food, maybe I interpreted what you said wrong, if so I apologize, if you think torturing animals is playing with your food then please do not respond, I really don't want to know anymore of the inner workings of your head.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I think you see my point? What a dog does to a person is equally graphic as to what people can do to dogs. And if there is any outrage to be had, it should be the other way around.

No, I don't.

But humans are supposed to be more intelligent are they not, maybe not I guess.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

charlyv
As was already posted, they found the sinister idiot who did this to this poor dog. He is going to get a lot of jail time, and then deported back to where he came from, since his Visa expired (not soon enough). Thanks to those that posted.

Suspect arrested

Justice for a poor, helpless animal, but it will not bring him back to a happier home.

Lets hope it is justice served (Old testament style if you ask me) if this individual is guilty.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Pardon my exaggerations, yet I fail to see how a dogs life holds more value over a human? And surely I jest attempting to play the role of devils advocate. Only the concept that all life is equal is somewhat disturbing to me in that every physical sense of life's being would state otherwise.

On a personal level, I do not hold human life on a pedestal, only understand after a life of witnessing death and violence I don't exactly view the majority of people as people. I view them as prey. Hope that clears up where I'm coming from.

Having said that I do believe there is a pecking order to life itself, and dogs are not on the same square as humans where survival of the fittest comes to play.

We as a species have anthropomorphized everything in life from the mundane object we bought to fill that hole in our soul, to little fluffy we carry around in our purse, to God himself.

You don't find that a little odd and biased when it comes to figuring out the reality of the situation at hand? I see it everywhere, people are still animals kind sir, no matter how civil we attempt to portray ourselves.

I think that is the root of my point, valid to you or not.

Alas I leave you with some further explanation from one of the worlds leading authority on such matters.

Humor Me

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join