It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tortured PitBull found in Quincy MA. Someone must know something. Please Help.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
HI ATS,

I am sick to my stomach and at the same time raging mad about this incident that happened yesterday.

Some sick scumbag(s) tortured a poor little pitty bull for months, pulling it's limbs apart, stabbing it in the eye, breaking it's back and burning it. The dog's tongue was split down the middle and they left it for dead near a park in Quincy Ma. It was found by a passerby. The veterinarian hospital tried to save it, but they had to put the poor animal down because it was in such pain, and would not have been able to recover from it's severe injuries.

A severely malnourished pitbull endured months of torture that included having its limbs pulled apart in a medieval-style “drawing,” the vet who performed the dog’s necropsy told the Herald today as authorities plead with the public to help them find the “sadistic” person responsible

Source: Boston Herald
Source:
Patriot Ledger
$7000.00+ reward offered

I just cannot get over how someone could be so cruel to do this to a poor little dog. She is only 1 or 2 years old. She has probably been tortured most of her life.

Please help if you can. Someone may recognize this dog, or know where she originally came from. There has to be some justice for this... it is so damned sad. Please help ATS, if you know anything about this.

Contacts:
Anyone with information about the dog can call the Animal Rescue League of Boston at 617-226-5610, email [email protected], or call Quincy Police Detective Thomas Pepdjonovich at at 617-745-5774.

edit on 21-9-2013 by charlyv because: spelling where caught

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

That is painful. Most pitbull owners I know disgust me. They have a few screws loose and encourage aggressiveness in their dog. But this is beyond that. This is twisted, sadistic stuff. I really hope they find out who did this as they are a danger to society.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
The original owner has come forward, and is working with the police.
She was forced to give the dog up by her landlord ,because he had a no pitbull rule.
This dog was a beautiful sweet heart.
Her name was Kiya.

This baby was rehomed using craigslist.
NEVER USE CRAIGSLIST FOR LIVING CREATURES !!!!!!!!!
edit on 9/21/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Here is the Facebook page for her.
The before photos make me die a little inside.
I hope whoever did this meets karma in a BIG way.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Incredible. I can't believe what happened to this poor thing. I'm glad they took pity on him and ended his suffering.

As for the perpetrator, eye for an eye torture would be too good. Outrageous.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Um guys....its a dog...the worse kind even. In some countries its called food, not rover (taste like chicken BTW). Granted people are sadistic, but look at what people do to each other. And this makes you mad?

Why would you be surprised that someone would be capable of such a thing I guess is my question. We kill and maim each other on a daily basis. Might as well just put him down, not many people would want to adopt lucky anyway.

Just saying
edit on 21-9-2013 by GrandHerecy because: Whoops

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

I would like to give you a hundred stars. Thanks for that info, I have not heard it.
That much closer to finding out who did this to that poor dog.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

GrandHerecy

Um guys....its a dog...the worse kind even. In some countries its called food, not rover (taste like chicken BTW). Granted people are sadistic, but look at what people do to each other. And this makes you mad?

Why would you be surprised that someone would be capable of such a thing I guess is my question. We kill and maim each other on a daily basis. Might as well just put him down, not many people would want to adopt lucky anyway.

Just saying

What the hell are you talking about. I own pit bulls. These animals have only one thing they care about, and that is pleasing their owner. If you want them to be kind, you treat them with love, if you want them to be aggressive and mean, then they will certainly oblige you. Point being, it is PEOPLE that determine what these dogs become. Yea I am mad, and particularly at your attitude. Your sensitivity factor in this shows to me that you are more of the kind that would do this to an animal. Stay the hell away from my posts you jerk.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
This is truly sad beyond words. I love my hound with all my heart, and I feel guilty when I accidently elbow her on the head lol. I can't even properly comprehend what those sick #s have put that dog through without feeling nauseous. There seems to be such sickness in the world and men are living out horrors beyond horrors.

And yes it is shocking regardless of what people are capable of doing to other humans. Does that really make it ok? It's likely a cold defensive response though, and that's ok.

People all over the world seem to be sinking to the depths of depravity and it really makes my heart heavy.

Psychopaths. So many #ing psychopaths.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

GrandHerecy
the worse kind even.

Not even in the slightest. I've owned a Pitbull before. Raised her from being a newborn. Never acted aggressively her entire life.

And this makes you mad?

Yes. Incredibly mad. This kind of heinous act is never okay. I'm surprised you seem so callous about it.

not many people would want to adopt lucky anyway.

That is to say, you wouldn't. I know I would, and other people who would also. Only recently a friend of mine adopted a dog that only had 3 legs, who was found in likely circumstances.

Being a dog owner myself, I hate to hear of crimes like this. We can only hope they catch the person responsible.
edit on AMSat, 21 Sep 2013 06:08:47 -0500906America/Chicago09 K908 by ArnhemKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Your upset and that's ok I don't really care about that, only is the value you place on a animal more than say..the value of another person? And my attitude and insensitivity are not the issue here. Yes, I'm a jerk, and then some. A necessary evil in a world full of evils. I blame uncle sam for that. And you are wrong, I wouldn't do that to an animal, people maybe if it ever became legal (hypothetically speaking of course. Wouldn't want you to get the wrong idea), not animals. Reason being? I eat animals, and its not proper to play with your food.

Still you never answered my question. I can honestly answer my own question, no its much much less than the value of a human being. So no I wont shed a tear to the way an animal is treated especially pit bulls. Then again I don't really shed a tear for most people either. There, see? Easy as that.

I know, i know, whats wrong with me blah blah. Whats worse? Living with the fact that there are people like me in the world? Or that there are those with mental defect who thinks its ok to hurt little snuffles?

So again, what is the sole reason and value of a dog if not to be a tool and extension of the owner?

And you say........??? Careful its a trick question....

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandHerecy

I'd feel bad for you but you aren't worth it. You are spiritually dead.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Restricted

Perhaps I am, doesn't bother me bit when it pertains to this subject and heres why,

5yr old mauled by dogs

And

11yr old mauled by pitbull

and

3yr old mauled

I think you see my point? What a dog does to a person is equally graphic as to what people can do to dogs. And if there is any outrage to be had, it should be the other way around.

Dogs can be pets, dogs can serve a purpose, be a tool for people to better a way of life, dogs can even fill that superficial hole in ones insecurity to make them feel better about themselves so they will never have to properly relate to people on a social level.

BUT

Dogs are not people, and they should not be treated as such for the above linked reasons. Now someone is going to tell me about how dogs have a soul and can feel their pain. Maybe so, doesn't mean that mankind should be anthropomorphizing everything we come in contact with that's tangible.

After all we already did that with God, working out great so far now isn't it?

And on a side note, it would be better realized that spirituality is a lot more real in the sense of physicality than you think. It's not a term that just implies one side of any given perceived notion.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

oh wow you posted 3 links about dog mauling..well thats it im convinced i shouldnt care
i would like to say more but it might get me kicked off
have a nice life

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

GrandHerecy

Um guys....its a dog...

And should you ever find yourslef in a similar position, YOU will not get any sympathy from me.

Disgusting heartless god damn arrogant sod.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Reading what you said made me sick. You should be ashamed of yourself for that.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

GrandHerecy

Just saying

The worst kind.. No people who train them to BE that way are the worst kind.
Who ever did this was a Sociopath.

Did you even read what was done to this dog, over a period of possibly months.
It's tongue was split in half, and all of its leg joints were pulled out of their attachments as if the dogs four legs were repeatedly stretched as if the dog had been put on a medieval rack.
The vet said it was the worst case of abuse he had ever seen.
Only a callous moron is blind to how cruel this was, regardless of which mammal or cold blooded animal it was done to .

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Animals kill out of instinct or for food. Humans kill for greed pleasure and power.
I regard animals above most people, and if the people are like you, absolutely.
You reek of troll . You are posting your garage just to get reactions out of us.
Fail for being so transparent.

You won't last long here, and may a hungry great white bite your wedding tackles of next time you go swimming.

Tut Tut

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Is you Avi a picture of a real pet?
I have a sphynx

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

You're a complete idiot. I own 4 pits & the only time they are aggressive is if you come in my home uninvited or on my property. I had a golden retriever a black lab & a collie that were the same way. Are those dogs aggressive? Its called being protective. My pits are great dogs. I talk to them like I talk to people. I say go lay down on the couch they do. If I say go eat they do if I say go potty guess what? They use the doggy door & go. You say so what? Well animals cant speak...if someone tortures your newborn are u gona say oh well? Just like a baby animals can't speak. We have to be their voice. Moron

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3 >>

join