It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Did Something Stupid...Now I Am Scared...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Until you start getting prank calls, don't panic.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
And even after you start getting prank calls, don't stress yourself out. You can easily report them to Callercenter.com and post their phone number there. With about 100 000 visitors on the website daily, they'd be busy answering a surge of calls for some time so they wouldn't be able to call you.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I would like to thank all of those that commented on my thread...To conclude...I have gotten the best advice from a personal U2U on this matter and am working on putting this un-named ATSers advice and encouragement into motion...I will be actively pursuing a more enriched social life by investigating what service I can be of in my new community...I have lived here in this small town in Montana for a year...It is time for me to put my best foot forward...

I am semi retired...and have the extra time to do some volunteer work...I enjoyed volunteering in other towns, and cities in the past and am ready to once again get involved...I am sure as I find new and healthier ways of meeting and greeting, This will kill many birds with one stone...Thanks again to all my ATS family & friends...

Sincerely,

shells4u

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
First thing, go to whitepages.com and make sure your address does not show up when you do a reverse phone search. IF not, change your phone number or wait and see how this goes. You can always change it later.

But please go reverse look up your phone number and make sure it is not linked to your home address.

That is the best advice I can give you.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

First thing, go to whitepages.com and make sure your address does not show up when you do a reverse phone search. IF not, change your phone number or wait and see how this goes. You can always change it later.

But please go reverse look up your phone number and make sure it is not linked to your home address.

reply to post by k21968

That was simple and straight forward advice...Very helpful and easy to do...I am relieved and confident now...My address was locked and even gave a different city...My daughter is one smart cookie...

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

First of all...you seriously need to calm down. I only asked for your number because you seemed ready to come out of the closet and stop going on with this charade you call life. If you're not ready, its cool man. I'll back off. But if you really want to find the real you, and possibly have a lot of fun in the process, you know where to find me, down at The Pink Flamingo on Tuesdays and Thursdays. But you really need to leave your wife, Sheila, before you end up having a baby together.

Then you'll be strapped down even worse than before. I mean, Jesus, Franky, she could be pregnant right now! Look, I know its none of my business...I just dont want you to make the same mistakes I made. Three failed marriages and 5 kids before I realized what I needed in order to be happy... You don't have to do this, Franklin! You already know the answer, and if I could've had just 30 more minutes to videochat with you that night, I know I couldve explained our whole experience we had together on that webcam and you'd know how to find true happiness for yourself!

I mean, I was THIS close and I could see it in your eyes that you knew it was ok, everything was gonna be ok, I could literally SEE the fear melting away off of your face and I was THIS close to getting you to where you realized there's nothing to be ashamed of...and then your credit card maxed out...our chat was cut off. That's why I have been trying to call you. But now I can see that you are too afraid, too willing to let that fear control you. It's ok, trust me I've been there. Thousands of times, Franky... You know where to find me.

Much love, Tyrone.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

thanks

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

SaturnFX

PtolemyII
Screen all your calls for a while.Let them go to voice mail, and forget about it.
Texts too.
And don't ever give out your address.

Good advice

if you want to remain single forever anyhow.

I meant in response to this instance, and giving out your address on the Internet.
I still meet people in person. So I never give personal info out over the Internet to people.
Somehow I manage to not be single. Go figure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join