It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me. I missed the speech!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Yeah, his speech preceded the tea party's lamentations about it. Plus, the speaker of the house, McCain, and all the rep big wigs are all torn up about it too. @@

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Destinyone
reply to post by beezzer

The guns preferred to beotch about for gun control by certain politicians, were not used in this wild west shoot out. Hence, not newsworthy, nor warranting a speech by our commander in stumping. JMOHO

Did I win a prize...huh?

Des

edit on 20-9-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

A cookie.

(don't eat the raisin ones)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

BellaSabre
Yeah, his speech preceded the tea party's lamentations about it. Plus, the speaker of the house, McCain, and all the rep big wigs are all torn up about it too. @@

oooh, nice try! Joanie? What do we have for our contestant? A Year's supply of strawmen!

Thanks for playing!

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

xuenchen
No speech - No comment ?

Why we ask?

Because;

Obama's house is about 3 miles East of where the shooting happened !!!

No kidding.

Obama
5046 S Greenwood Ave, Chicago, IL

Shooting
1809 West 50th Street, Chicago, IL

Look it up and see it's a straight run down 50th Street !!!

Wake Up Obama !!!

Oh snap!

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Seems to me, if you address something you have to admit it as a problem then try to solve it. Easier to address a lone shooter with a gun than gangs with illegal guns who kill an untold number of people daily.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

liveandlearn
reply to post by beezzer

Seems to me, if you address something you have to admit it as a problem then try to solve it. Easier to address a lone shooter with a gun than gangs with illegal guns who kill an untold number of people daily.

Well said.

That is why we'll have 24/7 coverage of a single shooter, and ignore 500+ deaths in a single city.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

This kinda stuff happens in Chicago all the time, not really a reason for a speech. Usually people are killed though so I would say this event could be classified as a miracle.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
There probably isnt any political gain in this shooting, unlike the Navy yard shooting where the guy was a democrat voted for obama, and didnt use and AR-15 like the dem media reported all dam day

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hay Beez, I agree, Obama should be able to multi task.............at least once in awhile.

I'm thinking the shooting's now a days (in Obama land) has to meet a so called "bashing "standard. An auto rifle, more then say 15 people dead and the prep has to be a conservative.

This seems to be the only sort of thing the Obama admin has raised the bar on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join