It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome UFO footage taken over Germany.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

ShadellacZumbrum
It looked kinda o.k. until I heard the wooshing sound of it flying past the camera.

The hardest part of faking any of these kinds of videos is the part where they fly off. It's so difficult to get it so it looks right. As for the sound, it should be delayed, right? Like seeing a fireworks explosion at a distance and then hearing it a second or two later.

As it is, it's very likely fake. However, the thing is, even if it was "real," it would just be a novelty, since there is nothing accompanying it to add any more information.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Same event filmed without night vision?
I feel it may be fake

edit on -050009America/Chicago4pmth1393004 by OmegaSynthesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Yet another bleedingly obvious FAKE video constructed from CGI with the majority of ATS scratching their heads "errrrr is this real??"

Of course it's not real. CGi isn't so groundbreaking that the human eye can't pick up on the subtle signs (yet).

You guys are what's of interest in this thread not the video. It's a real peek into the types of minds that frequent these forums. It's absolutely fake... I'll admit it's a good looking fake, until the triangle goes into warp drive full light speed express to Alpha Centauri.

Give me a break

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by xNightwing

A UFO could land on the White House lawn
An alien could come out and jerk off right on Barry's chest
It'd all be caught on film
And you people would still scream "FAKE!!11"

Morons.

I take it that as you consider the people who consider this video is fake to be "morons".....that you regard this video to be a genuine video of aliens visiting our planet?

and your calling the debunkers morons?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
What is most amazing to me that anyone would even suggest these are extraterrestrial at this stage. What an incredible leap to make. What we have is yet another indistinct video of something somewhere with zero context. Those objects could be very near and six inches across, or very far away and 600 feet across. You can't tell. The two objects appear to be floating to me, and, yes, that was very interesting how one streaked away.

The problem with this level of video is that you can't go anywhere with it. Were these UFOs? Of course, by definition. There's no question about that. Can't we speculate on what they were? Of course, but speculating beyond the data is not credible. And the data is skimpy at best. We need more. Where was this, precisely? What does it look like in daytime? What time did this happen? Can anyone identify the stationary object next to the UFOs? (The round one that did not move. A star? Which one?) But what we have at this stage is a couple of objects drifting in a black background. You simply cannot get to aliens from what you see here.

By Hynek's definition this isn't even a CE-1, a Close Encounter of the First Kind, lights in the sky. It's greater than 500 feet away (Perhaps. We can't even tell that for sure.) and that makes it simply a "nocturnal light." So this is absolutely the lowest of the low on the scale, lower even than a "daylight disk."

I have two cats, and I have a red laser beam I use to play with them. I shine it on the wall where it appears as a dot. The cats go crazy trying to get the dot. Sometimes the dot will "streak away" just like the light in this video. I wonder if the cats think the laser light has aliens inside?

I'm not really trying to debunk this on principle. I don't know what those objects are. Maybe they really are alien spacecraft. I don't think that is impossible, but you've got a long way to go using this video as any sort of proof that's true.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Nice video. Where is the video's creator description of the event. If this was my video, I'd be so excited to tell the world about it. Just curious that he doesn't talk during the filming or after he gasps. Too skeptical? Perhaps but our eyes are being blinded from every direction about the truth of the UFO phenomena.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

You must obviously be a CGI expert to make such a bold "It's Fake!" claim. What are your credentials in CGI programming so that we might truly understand why this is fake? Enlighten us! Or are you just another jaded skeptic that's too blinded by your own fear to open your mind and ponder the possibility that it just might be real?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I seen this game before...

Its the Asteroid game!!

all the triangle has to do is shoot the incoming asteroids!
edit on 20-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: reworked my double posts

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by scrog77

Rofl, it is the asteroids game!!

Amateur hoax!

edit on 20-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: amateur hoax

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by scrog77

2 distinct videos in different angles from the same event really diminishes the a CGI Hoax (but does not remove it from the table), and it really looks a similar object to the one on the NASA footage also posted...

edit on 20-9-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by scrog77

I was about to say "awesome"? this is just another blurr fest!

until they sped away like that and then I was like

UhhhMaaGuurrrrddd whut Da Frig!!

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by EartOccupant

Fortunately, my superior knowledge of those crafts coupled with photometry tells me that those light trails were copied and pasted onto the screen.

In addition to the poor fading skills of the hoaxer, which is obvious.

But, we'll wait for the 'Experts' to chime in.

P.S. .. . Night time UFOs are Much easier to photoshop/CG.

Usually the people who have to tell everyone how smart they are, arent nearly as smart as they think they are

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Curious2Know
reply to post by Nomad451

You must obviously be a CGI expert to make such a bold "It's Fake!" claim. What are your credentials in CGI programming so that we might truly understand why this is fake? Enlighten us! Or are you just another jaded skeptic that's too blinded by your own fear to open your mind and ponder the possibility that it just might be real?

Because a 5 year old can see it's fake.

FAKE, FAKE, FAKE

Repeat after me: FAKE

There is a huge difference between "open your mind" and being outrageously and embarrassingly gullible. If you cannot see it's fake looking at the flash then I cannot help you either.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Curious2Know
Nice video. Where is the video's creator description of the event. If this was my video, I'd be so excited to tell the world about it.

Nono, that would demand common sense and logic.

So..for that reason, let's put this awesome event of an UFo caught activating its warp-drive there where it belongs (and no-where else)..on YOUTUBE. And also important, let's not give any additional details such as where exactly it was taken, by whom etc..etc... this ALONE should be a red flag, along with that he says he has the "distribution rights" to the video (in other words: He made it himself, or how else would he have obtained the sole distribution right for this video???) Not to mention the very, obvious CGI flash when the "UFo" warps.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This might be a fake one to distract us from a real one!

It happens!

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xNightwing

This is a typical fallacious argument.

If aliens landed on the front lawn of the White House, that would pretty definitively prove they exist.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
IMHO, this feels "off" to me, for various reasons already gone into. I am far from an expert, but I've been "schooled" on ATS enough to know that there is just something "hinky" with this video.

or videos, I'm not certain the two videos are not the same.

I do not have the software (that I know of) on my PC to run filters on it (MS Movie maker?).

I suspect, if done with the correct filter, shaded green, they would look the same.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

The videos you are talking about are the same video...the second video simply has a green filter on it with a dubbed gasp over it.

Also, I laughed so hard I spit some coffee out my mouth onto my shirt at the original video with no filter. The guy says "whats that" in German in the quite possibly worst voice acting job I've ever heard. On top of that, when he is exerting enough energy to yell, the camera didn't move at all.
edit on 20-9-2013 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I Think I like this CGI effort by the same You Tube producer more. Its more entertaining I think.

I have to wonder why people even bother to post this stuff from YouTube when there is absolutely NOTHING to establish that this was a real video of a real sighting. Not even a written description from the hoaxer who posted it.

edit on 20-9-2013 by bluestreak53 because: fixed link

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Blue Shift
As for the sound, it should be delayed, right? Like seeing a fireworks explosion at a distance and then hearing it a second or two later.

Given the size these objects are supposed to be, and how far they appear to be from the camera man then id say a delay of a good 2-3 seconds personally. Ive often simply listened to things over long distance to gauge time, and heck even over the space of 100 meters a human shout has about half a second delay to it.

Also the color seems kinda too green in my opinion, the star seems about right color wise but the crafts green is just so vivid. And while it sounds odd, why on earth couldnt the camera man keep the craft center frame, I know often if its too center frame its suspect since the camera man is obviously knowing where the objects are moving (which you often see in CGi fakes), but the slow motion of the craft and the distance would mean they should be able to center them just fine, which they didnt... also, where on earth is the commentary? The camera man has nothing to saw or react to?

OmegaSynthesis
Same event filmed without night vision?
I feel it may be fake

That pretty much clinches it really...
edit on 20-9-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join