It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained carvings- Alexis's gun

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Can't find any threads on Aaron Alexis and the carvings on the stock of his 870 Remington shotgun. Etched into the stock are two phrases; 'better off this way" and "my ELF weapon ." Found numerous articles ( ABC News and CNN News ) stating that experts are puzzled by these phrases.

Being a conspiracy theorist, it seems obvious that ELF is extreme low frequency waves used by the military for communicating and even mind control. As far as the "better off this way " , I'm wondering if Alexis was being being controlled or directed, realized it and decided to retaliate .

Please don't attack with where are your sources or pictures. This is just a theory I'm floating out there for you to examine and then rip me to shreds.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracytheoristIAM

How was ELF carved on the rifle? It may help interpret what he meant by ELF. Are there any pics?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Seems he was interested in and may have worked with or on ELF devices, however it may have just been a delusional instinct to enforce his belief that frequencies were beamed at him to make him hear voices.

could be the best cover for the real thing ever.

Too early to really get into it i think.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Were E-L-F the only upper case letters in the ' my ELF weapon'?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Can't find any pictures...seems E-L-F were upper case

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

don't know how to get my sources into thread....look at newsday.com. ,ABC news, Info wars.com...they all show E-l-F

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

He also reported that people were talking to him through walls in hotels and that they were using machines to send "waves" to keep him awake all night.. ELF goes right along with what he was trying to tell people.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

usnews.nbcnews.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cheebie23

It would be even more interesting ,if what he reported was actually happening to him. Was he really crazy ?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

How about...

"Better off this way, I am done talking." Time for action kind of thing?

"My ELF weapon". As in elves? He plans on killing with it but in his mind "targets" are sub human... elves. Its easier to kill people when they are dehumanized first.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Some kind of made-up frequency along the lines of UHF or VHF?

Extra Low Frequency to make his body vibrate.

Extremely Low Frequency
edit on 19-9-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

My personal opinion, no I don't think he's crazy.. well at least not at first. But hey, what do I know??

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I like my version better, since he was telling people before the shooting about vibrations and microwave guns....your version is a stretch.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

...he was telling people before the shooting about vibrations and microwave guns...

Was that court testimony or some Main stream media revelation?

He chose the way of the gun. A real gun. Better off that way... he thought.

Just so you know I don't believe anything the media tells me about these events. I don't really know what happened. I do however, except the rumor mill to paint him as crazy though, regardless.

Aren't all people with guns crazy according to the media? Except the police and military I mean?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I'm not sure who released that bit of information... but I agree with you. I do not believe more than half of the BS the mainstream media puts out there.. but I am thinking they reported that info from the police reports bc they are trying to portray him as crazy, maybe schizophrenic?

..maybe better off bc he couldn't handle "their" ELF weapon anymore.. so he chose his own, which happened to be a gun.. my thoughts though..

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cheebie23

maybe better off bc he couldn't handle "their" ELF weapon anymore.. so he chose his own, which happened to be a gun.. my thoughts though..

Thats a good one too. What was his job there? The Navy uses ELF for communicating with submarines...

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The guy played a lot of video games; Skyrim perhaps?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well he was enlisted in the Navy I believe, probably in some sort of tech job.

Doesnt the Navy use ELF waves to communicate with subs?

Perhaps he was predispositioned to mental illness and came in frequent contact with ELF waves. Maybe constant contact with those waves "snapped" him into thinking they were in the hotel as well.

I think I'm not supposed to stand in front of my microwave and watch it cook my frozen burrito so I can imagine what those kind of energy waves have the potential to do to a human

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
He had mentioned the stalking and microwave nonsense in a police report before the shooting. The police warned the Navy security liason... they didnt listen and allowed him to maintain his contractor status after the warning.

i.cdn.turner.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Thanks for the police report. That sounded "typical" of "hearing voices". To people that do hear them they are real.

When asked to elaborate on what they were saying subject declined to comment (from your link). If his experience follows others they were telling him to harm others. They would shut up and go away if he hurts or kills people.

Too run of the mill? He never ramped up his hostility did he? Just burst forth this one time? No other reports of threatening others or assault over the years?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

Microwave ovens do emit X-rays, There is shielding (which can fail over oven lifetime). You would have to stand close to get even a few X-rays penetrate your body. The waves are focused in the interior of the oven. And only adds to the overall dose of radiation you receive from all other sources combined.

No big deal.

And ELF is "low'"frequency below human hearing. Microwaves are HIgh Freq. (above a giga hertz).

I had a friend in the Air Force that mechanick'd on B52's. They had strict rules about operating the radars in the nose on the tarmac. Very intense radiation could sterilize flight line personnel. They were supposed to park the planes out at the end of the flight line to do tests and one time he felt the sweep of radar from a plane. He said it felt like a quick pass of heat through his midsection.

And he has two daughters today, so...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join