It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Marlboro Man--The Iraq War "Poster Boy"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
So is that a "Nah" to there being no Left-Wing Liberal minded soldiers serving in Iraq? As in, the US military only has conservatives? You know that the chances of there being Liberal minded US soldiers serving there right now is extremely likely. Right?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAK

Originally posted by marinefan

Originally posted by Nerdling
Just another picture in a propaganda war.

you certainly are a friend of hillary.... lord , why let dufus liberals mock our brave men in combat just because they have all the cajones of some pot addled hippie

To answer your question 'why'? Because we don't live an a Mother Russia type state controlled environment, state which I'm sure you hold no fondness for.

Secondly, it appears that any attack on the causes, the reasons behind this was are an attack on those troops who are at present risking their lives for their countries.

Not at all, the majority of arguments I have seen place much concern upon the well being of those very people and an unjustified loss of life for the perosnal gratification of some combined with the financial benefit of others. Such a post might appear to suggest that it's author were of a mind that it is an impossibility to disagree with a war yet still wish the safe return of troops.

Perhaps they lack compassion to understand such a viewpoint.

Jack

[edit on 7/3/05 by JAK]

youre right there jack i don't but while there are liberals who oppose the war but support the troops, and i'm assuming youre one of them , they are a very tiny minority as opposed to the lefties and others who spend every moment begging,hoping,praying that we fail and knowing that we can't afford to. And let us not forget that the guys out there are depending on us to support them agree with the war or not support them always it's what gives them something to believe in.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
So is that a "Nah" to there being no Left-Wing Liberal minded soldiers serving in Iraq? As in, the US military only has conservatives? You know that the chances of there being Liberal minded US soldiers serving there right now is extremely likely. Right?

well to the best of my knowlege gathered from conversations with friends and family and from what i've seen and read i reckon most of the military are of a conservative bent when it comes to politics but that is because liberals have tried to turn them into a social laboritory whilst denying them the resources and moral and material support to do their duty, BTW are you serving in the military

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
and if there are liberals serving in the military good for them i still support them 100%, as a conservative i am far more tolerant of liberals and their beliefs than they are of mine but that's all right it's to be expected

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join