It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook - A final thought.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:
(post by PRS395 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

MALBOSIA
reply to post by vkey08

Your right, and I am sorry, I just read your post again it seems
i dragged a little empression from Skeptics posts when I read yours
For the record and for what it is worth, I respect your opinion about
the privacy you would expect under these circumstances. Mine is
different, though.

I would welcome others concern and be thankful that they
are doing what they can to make sense out of something so
unbelievable and so carelessly reported. Then you add in a lazy DA,
an ignorant and totally out of mental and physical shape State
trooper who took a year to write up a report that my guess is won't
say anything much beyond the pre-generated media statements
handed out to the investigating reporters who were told to
ask no questions.

I would be all over these boards entertaining any possible explination
that made some kind of sense.

edit on 23-11-2013 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

I wouldn't be so hard on the CT State Police, I know a lot of them, I live here and see them every day, they are actually a good hearted bunch and won't give out tickets unless it's absolutely necessary, etc, they don't just harass people, and have a generally positive outlook. They were very unprepared for an event like this after a dual set of storms devistated the state only a year earlier, those storms left lasting damage that to this day has not been totally addressed, and they just didn't train for an event of this magnitude. We were all worn out in CT when Sandy Hook happened, a year of rebuilding and trying to put our lives back together was cut short by the incident and shock more than anything drove a lot of the disastrous responses that came afterwards, the CT State Police, while a great bunch just didn't have it in them to handle this..

I think, and again this is opinion knowing some of the people involved (Dan Stebbins I knew when he was a lowly SGT) that they just couldn't emotionally and mentally handle this event, and dragged it out so as to make peace in their own minds with it first, not the type of behavior that a police organization needs at a time like that, but they did it nonetheless. I know that Gov Malloy is ripping that the rport took so long and that the State Legislature is clammoring to read it ASAP... The State Police will have to answer for this delay to the State and that will be public, it won't be held behind closed doors, and I can only guess one of the reasons given will be lack of prep and just deep emotional turmoil on the part of the investigators..

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

SkepticOverlord

MALBOSIA
I know I know... respect for the families and such, right?

Yes. Absolutely.

Anyone who things that is a bad thing is a repulsive person.

but can't we agree that there is a MASSIVE difference between respecting the families, and pretending they don't exist, because, for whatever reason nobody wants to even mention their names?

these people exist, their kids died, these witnesses exist, they have names...as long as they're not posting addresses, phone numbers, and blood type, i don't understand what the fuss is about...

i mean, there's respect, and then there's this...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MALBOSIA

How does ATS know that is not the case and what reason would they have for closing any debate about a possible conspiracy especially surrounding an incident where there are no official facts.

I would say that it is rather simple. Respect for the relatives of those affected.

You can see for yourselves people from the area on ATS posting that sh*t happened. That is enough for me. Do we have all the story? Obviously not. Are things seemingly being covered up? Obviously. Are there questions and inconsistencies? Again, obviously.

However, I cant help but think what I would feel like reading these posts if my child had died there.... So, if there is but a 2% chance that there is no BS just effed up people and reporting then I would prefer to error on the side of respect.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bbracken677

The only reason I knew to look at this particular thread was through the direction of a long term ATS'er.

I posted to another thread that involves Peter Lanza's recent interview regarding Adam...I am new here and no idea that this is such a volatile issue on this site...I ENJOY reading the various posts both Pro and Con, good and bad.

My question is: As long as you do not post personal information regarding the people involved, are you allowed to put forward documented facts and observations?

I find ATS enlightening and engaging. I am sincere in wanting to follow the "rules."

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Missmissie173

i've found it's best to avoid sandy hook threads....the owners freak the frak out when we talk about it, and 9 times out of 10, agitators will show up, and violate T&C as many times as it takes to get the threads shut down...

it's annoying as hell that we can't discuss this, but whatever....this place ain't what it used to be....
edit on 19-3-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

Appreciate the heads up...ixnay on Sandy Hooks ehh...What in the wide, wide World of Sports is going on in this World?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join