It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider knowledge - 21st century MK ULTRA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Not too long ago I was in a jail holding cell and when I got out of there I decided to smoke some herb. What's strange is that my hearing became extremely acute. After a few minutes I could hear a repetitive phrase in my head saying "You will obey the police".

The holding cells are intentionally cold and uncomfortable. Brightly lit as well. No sleep? Perfect conditions.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

MysterX
reply to post by IraLevant

I would imagine a very effective target for a False Flag event that would be of concern to pretty much everyone in a given country would be a faked hacking of the power grid.

Turn the power off for a week or two, claim that transformers have been physically damaged and will require time to be repaired or replaced and that 'anonymous' or some other hacktivist group are responsible for damaging and causing the grid to fail...MP's and members of congress and their opposite numbers elsewhere will be screaming for tighter internet controls, anonymity online will be a thing of the past, and everyone who logs on, will have to prove their ID everytime they use the net...biometrics like Iris scans, fingerprint scans, even DNA will be required to try to 'prevent this kind of terrorism from causing the mahem that would result among the public from a nationwide power failure that lasts for many days or weeks, especially as nobody will know how long the outage will last for day to day...put out that the power may be off for week after week, and see how quickly society breaks down into anarchy.

The BBC recently put out a programme along these very lines called 'blackout'...the scenario is almost exactly as i would imagine a False Flag event would play out.

The people were turning into animals within only a few days without power...a very effective method to get the public to demand that 'something be done' to prevent such a nightmare happening again..that 'something' will be the total sacrifice of internet freedoms in exchange for 'security' (where have we heard that before?!)

That's my 'predicion' if you want to call it that...i don't know this is what is in the pipe, but i wouldn't be at all surprised if they used such a tactic (despite people dying as a result) to achieve their goals regarding the net.

I think you may be on to something here. If memory serves... I think just like 911... They've been talking about our power grid going down and....... The hellish possibilities!!

I wouldn't touch the net w/ a 10 foot pole if I had to bio-scan. Yes yes... If you have nothing to hide then why not? Because!!! I have a right to my privacy and if a bad guy does something really really bad to the net... Investigate and arrest such people.... That's why you're getting paid!

I believe in ALL our 2nd amendment rights! They were put into place for a reason...

People including those in Government has turned the net into an end all be all monster!!! It's not!!! If you don't want people getting YOUR information then don't put it on the net!!!

Drive to your bank!!! ( get it!!!)

The Government is whining and crying about hacking... People getting certain info or taking down servers... DON'T PUT IT ON PUBLIC SERVERS AND YOU HAVE NOOOOO PROBLEMS!!!!

We were able to get by for many many years by just.... Walking or driving to the Bank where we knew our transactions would be between you and your banker!! Period!!! People, people... You do NOT have to have important parts of your life whether business or personal on the net. You are not crazy if you don't have a FB or twitter account! Remember... We lived many thousands of years before the net and did just fine!!!
edit on 18-9-2013 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by IraLevant

So Ira, by spilling the beans aren't you a little freaked out that some of the ATS spooks might hack your identity and cook your goose?

or are you hiding in plain sight?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
To all those that ask if I fear to be caught: I am. By writing this, I put myself, my family and friends in grave danger.

So long I do not give out concrete details of their plans (as to WHAT they're actually going to do), mention the project names or mention the people involved, I hope to be out of the loop for at least this week, as there's not much information for you to work with. The credibility is low, I understand, but you must believe me. It's the only way I can give out such information.

I can only paraphrase their plans in obscure ways, for if I'd give the literal wording, there's a great chance that I'm gone within the next 72 hours.

Just remember the following:

- Try to avoid any international flights for the whole of the month, unless you must.
- Try to avoid all and any concentrated places. Go visit family that lives on a farm in the middle of nowhere.

I will leave one thing which is obscure enough to maintain my safety but may just give you enough of a clue to keep safe when the event takes place.

"Follow the red brick road."
edit on 1Wed, 18 Sep 2013 09:07:19 -0500am0America/Chicagovam930 by IraLevant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

IraLevant
- Try to avoid any international flights for the whole of the month, unless you must.
- Try to avoid all and any concentrated places. Go visit family that lives on a farm in the middle of nowhere.

So your insider prediction is that something bad and non-specific will happen on some unspecified international flight and/or in some unspecified populated area sometime over the next month or so? I, too, think that's likely but I don't really need any help from the CIA to figure it out.

Diogenes

top topics

<< 1   >>

join