It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider knowledge - 21st century MK ULTRA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I am an American citizen and of Jewish descent. My family moved from Amsterdam to the USA during WW2. But I am a full blooded American. Love the country, very grateful for the freedom we have enjoyed here and hope to keep enjoying.

Recently however I have called into question the ideals of certain agencies in this country and Israel. Long story short, a cousin of mine has been doing missions for Mossad and CIA for some time. At one point he invited me to help, so I rolled into it all and now I am in Europe once more.

I have found various information on various agencies about not merely plans, but active projects centered around mind-control and social engineering of the mass. This includes all the major global agencies. The US, Israel and China are the big players.
It's a veritable 'space race' for mind control - a kind of cold war of mental control over the world.

Anyone who stumbles upon this information and/or exposes some of their disinformation practices, but isn't part of their game, they get rid off one way or another. Often through more disinformation, shaming and other ways of discrediting. Sometimes through more extreme measures, though.

During the first decade of this new century, the emphasis for mass population control was focused on increasing internet censorship, decreasing internet privacy and rights and such. We all know that the internet has gotten those in high places very scared.
To name a few examples: ACTA, PIPA, SOPA, the uprising of Pirate Parties in Scandinavian countries, Cameron's internet filtering and Cleanfeed, the IWF.

Some people such as Snowden however completely blew the lid off with the NSA prism thing, and due to publicity and nations being divided over the subject, it is impossible to get rid of this info now. (And they know it). In China, there is the ever on going tibetan activism going, and China's government has not once fried the hard-drives of those activists.

Government agencies around the world are terrified this is going to lead to a global panic.
So they are doing everything to prevent from more things leaking and getting out into the public.
Their main goal, for now, is to get control over the internet and so control the information that travels over it.

Of course, they are still experimenting, just like in the old days, with various weapons and substances but this thread is not about that part of social engineering. No, it's all about the internet today. Our prized and most valuable tool we have.

On a side note, Mossad is extremely paranoid about his neighbors and is preparing themselves. I won't confirm but it seems pretty likely that they are involved in many of the revolutions and happenings in the middle east. They want to destabilize the region so that when they bring down the iron thumb it will seem like a good thing.

I have insider knowledge of false flag happening somewhere between September and October; (Thats the next couple of weeks) I have been made personally aware of direct plans for a diversion, on a massive scale whilst the government takes further actions with their censorship and mind control programs.

Also I know for a fact that agents from all of these agencies currently browse and interact with major public forums, INCLUDING the most popular sites such as yours faithful ATS, 4Chan and Facebook.

Some people and things are not what they seem to be. Keep your eye out and be ready.
edit on 1Tue, 17 Sep 2013 06:23:08 -0500am0America/Chicagovam930 by IraLevant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Is the thread's title not correct, about MK Ultra, or are you planning on elaborating on it on a following post?

but this thread is not about that part of social engineering. No, it's all about the internet today. Our prized and most valuable tool we have.

Care to elaborate further on that as well? Since this thread is about that specific subject, you might want to provide more details so people can participate. Seems vague and all over the place.

edit on 17/9/2013 by JustEve because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by IraLevant

ok I'll bite , what more can you give us on this statement ? :-

I have insider knowledge of false flag happening somewhere between September and October; (Thats the next couple of weeks) I have been made personally aware of direct plans for a diversion, on a massive scale whilst the government takes further actions with their censorship and mind control programs.

I agree on the subject of MK ultra and I think we are seeing the stooges at work at present.
Will there be more of that?
Any knowledge on which country will be involved?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I would imagine a very effective target for a False Flag event that would be of concern to pretty much everyone in a given country would be a faked hacking of the power grid.

Turn the power off for a week or two, claim that transformers have been physically damaged and will require time to be repaired or replaced and that 'anonymous' or some other hacktivist group are responsible for damaging and causing the grid to fail...MP's and members of congress and their opposite numbers elsewhere will be screaming for tighter internet controls, anonymity online will be a thing of the past, and everyone who logs on, will have to prove their ID everytime they use the net...biometrics like Iris scans, fingerprint scans, even DNA will be required to try to 'prevent this kind of terrorism from causing the mahem that would result among the public from a nationwide power failure that lasts for many days or weeks, especially as nobody will know how long the outage will last for day to day...put out that the power may be off for week after week, and see how quickly society breaks down into anarchy.

The BBC recently put out a programme along these very lines called 'blackout'...the scenario is almost exactly as i would imagine a False Flag event would play out.

The people were turning into animals within only a few days without power...a very effective method to get the public to demand that 'something be done' to prevent such a nightmare happening again..that 'something' will be the total sacrifice of internet freedoms in exchange for 'security' (where have we heard that before?!)

That's my 'predicion' if you want to call it that...i don't know this is what is in the pipe, but i wouldn't be at all surprised if they used such a tactic (despite people dying as a result) to achieve their goals regarding the net.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Forgive me for keying on this part of your OP. Others will see other spots to focus, I'm sure.

Also I know for a fact that agents from all of these agencies currently browse and interact with major public forums, INCLUDING the most popular sites such as yours faithful ATS, 4Chan and Facebook.

I have no doubt this is accurate by simple logic and deductive reasoning as we see headlines outright stating they have budgets for Social Networking influence and/or control. We'd be foolish beyond words to think our little community (as one of the largest in the world for it's type) isn't very much included in that.

I really wonder at times ...If we had a 100% "Open House for Honesty" day around here, where everyone just laid out who they were, what they actually did for a living and what other reasons (If any) they had for being on here..... What shocks and surprises would there be? I'd guess 20-30% would be boring for having already shared about everything honestly. I'd among that group. Next, another 40% or so who have little stuff....like maybe they are a janitor at a company, instead of whatever they've led people to think via posts. (then again, Janitors can be the best informed people in a building, too... lol)

That last %....higher during things like elections or hot hot current event issues...is who I think we'd have jaws drop to the floor at least a couple times for who actually IS among "those people" vs. who anyone would have guessed. I figure for the size and diversity on what Government would care to keep an eye on? One or two assigned with ATS on their list of sites to participate in would cover it.

The thing is? True professionals aren't people we'd ever guess until outright told ... and perhaps this really is part of the legacy of MKUltra and the belief that behavior and society can be controlled by outside means.

edit on 17-9-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

I agree, this would be the most logical step for them to take, and give back the most in return for their efforts. Saddly, we may Just be enjoying the last days of the net as we know it.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by caterpillage

Let's hope i'm wrong and it's all just my cynical and suspicious nature.

The FF itself would cause a huge amount of damage. Many people would die (hospitals, police unavailable, communications down, no fuel, no water, no food deliveries) With the levels of ferral gangs that would be prowling the streets, breaking into homes to find food, water, anything usable, the amount of people murdered and seriously injured would be high, there'd be no police to call even if you have a means to call them.

No heat would leave 100's of thousands of elderly and very young people dead from the cold (or from heat in hot countries), there's be no sanitation, no flush toilets (people will still use them and they'd pile up in less than a day)...it would be a literal fight for survival.

After emerging from the other side of the nightmare this scenario would create, a free internet would seen to be a very, very trivial matter compared to what had just happened to people, and this is what i fear the psychopaths in control would do without a second thought for the safety of the people.

As i say though, i really hope i'm being a little paranoid / imaginative.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

A false flag to end all false flags. Leave the masses begging for help/security and you have total dominance. Hey if nothing else, tptb may be interested in your services as a strategist.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

the internet is a blackhole for disinformation as well, So what is true and what is lies?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Dude Wrabbit, this is totally that one guy who comes on here and makes up crazy stories based on circumstantial evidence and nothing provable. He's a good author, but the one thing in his signature that makes him identifiable is what I said a second ago, which is that he is making stuff up. That, combined with being a good author, is what gives it away.

Good author though, his stuff is getting more interesting. He should make an account on here and start writing fiction installments, I'd go check em out. I like the European spy angle.
edit on 17-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Where is this alleged insider knowledge?

All I see is regurgitated info that's available already here on ATS and other locations on the net.

Crap or get off the pot dude!

Off topic: Anyone else have a problem with the emoticons? Mine look like they are having an out of body experience.
edit on 17-9-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

IraLevant

I wouldn't be surprised about this happening. I like the tight time frame.
edit on 17-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

It's called Transcendental Emoticonisation.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by andy06shake

It's called Transcendental Emoticonisation.

That's nice. I thought i had eaten the wrong type of Mushrooms.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Thank you for posting this.
It is very important to keep these types of threads alive.

"They" have been implementing forms of slavery and mind control since ancient Sumeria. MK Ultra and methods like the Monarch system are more recent methods of mind control. The have reshaped history and I have warped our minds.

I have been aware that the C.I.A. has been monitoring ATS for quite sometime now, but that doesnt stop me from posting. If anything, it makes me want to post more! The truth needs to get out. 
More now then ever, we need people fighting for the truth. Let "Them" see how we are not afraid, and how we shall never back down. Let "Them" see how they sold out their fellow man and country.

ATS is a community, and comminities are supposed to come together and bond in times of darkness and oppression.

I say we take ATS back, one shill at a time!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I to thought that this thread could be to informative to be true. It reads like an episode of NCIS!!!

I would think if someone was IN THE KNOW of this type of intel there would be no way they felt comfortable laying down the tactical steps happening around the world, within the alphabet agencies. MK Ultra is very likely in this phenomena of mass shootings with military type guns/weapons. All and all I am sure it is a way for the second amendment to match the rewriting of history.

All of it is very likely but hard to prove; but a general consensus here has the odds against us vs. them.
edit on 17-9-2013 by mcsandy because: comp crashed when editing had to rewrite the eta

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

You'll notice I was very selective in the part I was replying to, also. Whatever the history or issues with past posts, that part hits accurate, IMO.

Thanks for the general background though. ATS does seem to also be getting a real influx of new folks (nice to see again) so it's getting a bit easy to lose track among people I don't know as regulars too.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Anyone on ATS needs to be aware that there are "spies" among us.

To think otherwise is to be naive.

My hubby was in the Army for 30+ years and I can tell you for a fact that we were stationed at a location where this was part of what was done there.

Doesn't stop me from posting. I already went through one psychological experiment as an unaware guinea pig until I realized it later by the military. Still doesn't stop me from saying what I want to say.

Probably scares the sh__ out of them that they can nearly break me psychologically and that I bounced back and now could care less if they get mad at my posts.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Mr. Levant is the issue of whether the west will actually go to war with Iran a Spy-op.
In other words is it all phony?

Also, is Israel actually behind a lot of the problems of Pakistan, all in order to keep them so involved with their internal problems that they could never spread their nuclear capability?

What about 911?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

IraLevant
Long story short, a cousin of mine has been doing missions for Mossad and CIA for some time. At one point he invited me to help, so I rolled into it all and now I am in Europe once more.

I have found various information on various agencies about not merely plans, but active projects centered around mind-control and social engineering of the mass.

Ira, to be honest that introduction strains any reasonable person's credulity. The idea that your cousin invited you to help on a clandestine or covert mission for the CIA and/or Mossad doesn't square with the extensive vetting process employed by both those organizations. Furthermore, intelligence organizations are usually a little circumspect about letting information about their plans and active projects get around even internally. (Note that I am aware that certain sources attribute an exception to Mossad in this regard at the field officer level, but please don't claim to be a Mossad field officer.) Ergo, it seems appropriate to ask you to establish some credentials before examining your claims.

Is there something you can tell us to establish that you are what you say you are? Also, now that you've given us a nearly 600-word writing sample why aren't you concerned about being identified through semantic analysis like Edward Snowden said he was before he identified himself publicly?

Diogenes

top topics

<<   2 >>

join