It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to become a king without being related to royalty.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

hehehe,, opps sorry wrong thread,, heeeehee

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

A load of rubbish isn't it. So George is next in throne because he has half royal blood.

What a lot of nonsense. Now George marries a commoner again, like his dad did, then his child will have only a quarter of royal blood but still has access to the throne.

This is why, the royals don't have royal blood. Really.. anymore.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

I don't think the system is making any mystical claims for "royal blood".
it's just a matter of going to the eldest descendant, modified by Act of Parliament (as inthe case of the exclusion of the Stuarts).

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Yep, which is why the Op should have a chance to be king.

However, apparently due his gender this an impossibility even should he marry a Princess.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Gender doesn't affect the issue.
A man who marries a ruling monarch does not become a ruling monarch.
A woman who marries a ruling monarch does not become a ruling monarch.
It works both ways

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Ah, I see got it. Thanks for straightening that out. How bizzare is that. I don't think that's a good way to go with monarchy ,do you?

To me it makes no sense that only daughters/sons can become a king/queen but not the spouse.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by werewolf99

I thought about finding an island in the Rio Grande River between the US and Mexico that neither of them claim. I would build a house on it and then declare myself King. After that I would legalize Marijuana, Prostitution and Gambling and tax the hell out of all of them.

Just kidding but if the US legalized those three things I don't think we would be in debt too long would we.

Just my 2 cents

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Save your dough and buy Sealand, then declare yourself King. I don't think it is officially for sale, but I'm sure if you came up with enough cash they would sell... The last asking price was just under a billion dollars, but if you can't come up with that, then you can always buy a Knighthood or other lower title:

www.sealandgov.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Better still go traditional, get a group pf people call them an army and take over an island and then call your self king. If anyone disagrees kill them.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

werewolf99
Better still go traditional, get a group pf people call them an army and take over an island and then call your self king. If anyone disagrees kill them.

I was going to post the same thing.
Take the crown by force just like it was always done in the past. After a couple of generations people will just assume your descendents were chosen by god or some such rot.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by werewolf99

Be Thy own Sovereign . Be Thy own God. Be the Lord of multi verses.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
There's a piece of land between Egypt and Sudan which neither country wants .....

en.wikipedia.org...

...... solve the dispute by buying it and make yourself king. Easy

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

AndyMayhew
There's a piece of land between Egypt and Sudan which neither country wants .....

en.wikipedia.org...

...... solve the dispute by buying it and make yourself king. Easy

That's a nice stable part of the world, too. It should be an easy place to administer.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join