It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter at Washington Navy Yard, Reports of Multiple People Shot

page: 47
<< 44  45  46   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

JBA2848
Just found the missing piece to the story. A person who was quoted in a news story just linked things together for me. Seems this does go pretty deep what happened there. It all started years ago when a company named Analex Corporation ran by Sterling Phillips was sold to QinetiQ North America. Seems before Sterling Phillips left because he was no longer needed because QinetiQ North America had there own CEO to run things. A bug was released into the systems at Analex Corporation that allowed spying and secret data to be sent out around the world. China was blamed for the hack. And two companies were called in to find the bug in the system. Terramark and HB Gary. HB Gary said the bugs were in every computer at the place and it was worse then anybody even wanted to admit. HB Gary even started putting software on each computer to find the bugs and get rid of it. They said they got it and left. Few weeks later they got called back. The bug is back worse then ever. They came in and started going computer to computer to find the bug. And found out that employees were deleting the software they were installing. They install software walk away and IT comes along and delets it. Complaints started.

What happens next is the crazy part. HB Gary then gets hacked by Anonymous. Barrett Brown gets dragged into the circle. He was the spokes man for Anonymous and had links to what was going on and who was doing it. Now for the crazy part two. Snowden and Alexis both had there security back grounds done by the same company. USIS. Guess who is running USIS? Go on guess!ANSWER

Now if that answer does not surprise you then how about HB Gary was sold to ManTech International. And this is the part that tied the circle together for me. Gopi Upreti was there near when the shootings started. The article says he works for Booz Allen but his Linked in account says he works for ManTech International Corporation. Says currently working for Technatomy Corporation looking for money laundering. And USIS is under investigation being which is ran by Phillip Sterling.

Terramark Report for QQ
www.scribd.com...

Gopi Upreti
www.linkedin.com...

Story that quoted Gopi Upreti as being there.
www.theguardian.com...

Back Ground checks were done by same company.
www.washingtonpost.com... 2173-11e3-a358-1144dee636dd_story.html

Company That Vetted Aaron Alexis Is Under Criminal Investigation
www.npr.org...

Will this all come out in the end? Will Sterling Phillips tell what he knows of this spy network? Will the information come out on the fraud that has been committed? Will the information come out that shows how it all fits together in a spider web of spying by companies that have been at the heart of all this crap going on for years? Or will they continue to kill off people like Hastings who tries to tell the story?

USIS does thousands of other background checks each year for the OPM (hell, they may have done mine), so I cant really see drawing a conclusion and a link to Snowden and Alexis based on that by itself. From what I see so far, issues with background checks at USIS are due to sheer stupidity (no surprise). The government would be better off just taking the time, spending the money, and doing the legwork themselves.

Is there other information to directly link either Snowden or Alexis to some secret goings-on with USIS? I doubt it, but I certainly cant sit here and say that with 100% certainty. There's only a very limited scope of this that I know a lot about - beyond that, its just as much guesswork for me as it is for anybody.

<< 44  45  46   >>

join