It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99% sure my friend is a (new) abductee. Can you help?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well the accident doesnt just relate to scenarios like abduction because most of the time, ETs wouldn't leave him in that state. And if black ops and their negative group do things, ETs often clean up and fix bad jobs. Its not like that for the most part anyway. Most often there are various sides watching over the school and testing ground and then we have our family. Being kind and having unconditional love for people, waking up, tends to bring us out of lower frequency happenings, and permissions for any negatives to access, for they can't go over boudnaries. Faith is good as well. So there are other explanations such as near death experience type scenario, where you leave body or are sheltered within, perhaps cradled by Family or Higher Self and maybe he has some directions and was strengthed and healed and would like to seek that in regression, such as Dolores Cannon type, or self hypnosis even, meditation.

The paintings on the other hand are a give away. Also one has to consider that 100% of humanity are experiencers, most are not aware and too programmed to question the general consenses spoon fed them by Big Brother and the Media. But if they actually spent time at night going, "Who am I? Where did I come from? Reporting for duty, want everyone safe and to help! Want to see through all the traps here and really shine light, overcome my flaws, name some, and be honest and really work at seeking within. Its my intention to remember what I can't and to know what occurs at night, ET contact, Higher Self contact, and to wake up.

That would change the world.
edit on 15-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

imho, Silo,

I think you can change that percentage conviction to 100% certain he's been abducted.

Sorry to repeat to you . . . but for others . . .

Guy Malone is the only . . . at least the best one I'd consult in such a situation . . .

www.alienresistance.org...

That fellow doesn't sound like he's going to discuss it easily. . . . nor get better on his own. PTSD is common with such experiencers.

imho, he NEEDS help--if not Guy Malone--SOMEONE gifted, experienced, effective and who's aware that the critters are not wonderful and kind.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
HI Silo, I think just being honest like you were in the OP should be the direction to go. If he is experiencing paranormal stuff his senses may be more acute than he lets on. Honesty is always the best policy. Be direct.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

is it possible that he DID just fall & break a hip?...maybe he also had a slight stroke,which could explain the change of personality.did you "assume",that he was abducted,just because his pics were of aliens?also-to my knowledge-most people will experience "missing time", & other physical changes,(bruises,rashes,etc).i guess,i would also like to talk to "his girl",as no one knows anybody better than someone who LIVES with him.other than these things,i guess i would wait until he might mention something.i would not press him too much,as,he might just think you are "meddling" in his business..

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I can understand your caution and unease . . . let me toss out some opening lines off the top of my psych head . . .

1. Hey, Fred, I was thinking about your broken hip incident recently. I know from my own life experiences that sometimes we have something happen to us that leaves us quite perplexed . . . very much needing someone to bounce the experience off of yet feeling trapped that few to no one would understand sufficiently to make it worth the risk. I just want you to know, I'm game and not at all judgmental. I'd be honored to serve as your sounding board or just a listening ear.

2. Hey Fred, I've been thinking of a lot of crazy events in my life and the lives of some I know. Some such are just really hard to talk about--particularly to conventional folks. I'm wondering if you've had any such events in the last year or so? And if so, would you be willing to share about such?

3. Hey Fred, You may not realize it but that thing with your hip and the events that seemed to cluster around it have left me quite concerned about you. I almost feel like you're trapped in a situation needing discussion yet concerned that no one would believe you or respect your experiences as real. I just want you to know I'm game to be a listening ear with my utmost respect for you unalterable. And I'm concerned that you may NEED another perspective to help sort all that out in some kind of processable fashion that releases you from some of the trauma and helps begin to provide you a handle on it.

4. Hey Fred, I'm extremely curious about the events around the breaking of your hip. I'd be honored and confidential if you'd be willing to share that whole scene with me. I'm quite prepared to be respectful of all you experienced without judgment or criticism. I just want to understand it all better and to support your processing it. Often, dialogue about such helps but is even necessary for us to get on with our lives.

= = =

FWIW.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

If your friend just shattered his hip, then surely he is on some pain meds. Is it not possible that he is having an emotional/physiological reaction to them?
Just asking.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I've read tons of your posts. I'm not ignorant of your personality regardless of our different perspectives.

I just want to

STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO FOLLOW YOUR INSTINCTS in this case.

I believe you are spot on . . . overwhelmingly accurate.

Every detail you've shared about the situation affirms to me that you are QUITE ACCURATE in your intuitions, hunches, sense about the situation. PLEASE, IN THIS SITUATION, TRUST WHAT YOU SENSE. TRUST WHAT YOU ARE DISCERNING. I feel VERY STRONGLY about that. I can't state it strongly enough.

I do not put ANY stock in the rationalizations otherwise on this thread. They just do not hold water compared to the details you've shared. They sound like shallow wishful thinking either ignorant of or denying of the details you've shared . . . or to be charitable, too little appreciation for the import of those details against the back drop of the whole field.

And I say that from my perspective as a researcher of the phenomena since 1962

And I say that from my perspective as a psychologist.

So, then, the trick is to become trustworthy and comfortable enough for him to risk sharing more--as, imho, THAT IS CRUCIAL FOR HIM. . . . particularly to avoid the PTSD sinking in more solidly and destructively. Am NOT saying to rush him. But neither to just let him be and ignore him!!!

I would be VERY CAUTIOUS about saying anything evaluative about the nature of what he depicts in his paintings. Saying they are beautiful could be a real problem for him . . . particularly if the 'beauty' is conflicted with terrible experiences during the abduction.

It would be reasonable and relatively safe to comment on his SKILL in the paintings. . . his use of color, line, highlights, skill with detail etc.

It could be very therapeutic to note that "Those eyes are incredibly powerful. I wonder about your thoughts and feelings as you look into those eyes you've painted there."

and maybe at times . . .

"you know, as I watch your face as we get close to this topic and look at these paintings . . . I sense there is soooo much intensity that seems right on the edge of being expressed. I can imagine it is scary to express it yet that there's a compelling need to express it. I can understand that dilemma. I've been in such hard spots many times in my life. I just want to support you and give you the space; the encouragement; the respect to allow you to express such things as soon as you feel it fitting and sufficiently comfortable to do so."

"You may have words going on in your head that insist that no one else has had such experiences as you've evidently had. I'm here to say to you that you are NOT alone. There are ways to make sense of this as thousands of people have had to do before you. There are several ways to make sense of it and I'm happy to help you explore the more likely ones. You will always have my respect and support through the whole thing, regardless."

"Many people when they undergo such experiences feel very traumatized, victimized, abused . . . and paradoxically, honored . . . there may be a lot of very conflicting and confusing feelings and thoughts. THAT'S NORMAL in such situations. But they take--they require some dialogue and WORK to sort out and make useful, functional sense of so that you can continue productively without being unduly traumatized by the inexplicable, the confusing, the paradoxical and maybe the horrific."

etc. etc.

FYI, FWIW, imho.

edit on 15/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: tag fix

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Let him know it's okay to talk about it. Since he is a friend you should certainly make mention of the sudden interest to paint along with the subject of the paintings. I think once you get over the wall into the zone he will open up. I look forward to seeing these paintings.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

If your serious then listen, These so called aliens are not men from another planet ok, they are demonic, or fallen angels, this is the truth behind them they are very evil and deceptive. They have been around for a long time with mankind, and their end is coming. First find out if he or someone in his house or close to him has been messing around with occult activities such as: weegie boards, witch craft, even hypnotism can open a gate way or open a person up to demonic activity. These abductions are basically similar to demonic possessions.

If he is being abducted he can try to call out the name of Jesus Christ to save him, but if he is not a believer, it may not work, not sure. I am a layman on this but am trying to help though from what I have learned about the subject. There are some people who deal with this sort of thing who are not physiologist because it isn't in the persons head it really is happening.

See if you can contact one of these men for help:
L.A. Marzulli
lamarzulli.wordpress.com...
Russ Dizdar - I believe Russ has dealt with demonic possessions and things of this nature quite often.
www.whale.to...

I am sure there are others who may be able to help, but these two I know have a good understanding of what is going on and who is conducting these abductions.

I don't usually check my posts on here to reply so I hope this information can help somewhat.

edit on 15-9-2013 by Kaboose because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaboose

There have been cases where individuals evidently have been soooo immersed in occult activities and values that the Priceless Name of Yeshua/Jesus has not triggered more than laughter by the critters/fallen angels.

However, there have been cases where folks were greatly backslidden and no longer at all practicing Christians and even some who were evidently never earnestly practicing Christians where they called on His Name because they were desperate and they'd heard such might work--and it immediately had great effectiveness resulting in the critters immediately dropping everything and fleeing away.

So, imho, it all depends.

READING BETWEEN the lines from a number of researchers, Guy Malone, LA Marzulli et al

the cases where The Name has not been effective have been extremely few, a very low percentage compared to those where The Name has been effective.

My own speculation is that very rampant, tenacious, LONG STANDING, defiant, rebellious, deep rooted heart level REJECTION of Jesus is NOT a good precursor to then calling on Him for help . . . and having Him respond helpfully. However, there's also the paradoxical thing that it's the LUKE WARM who are most at risk of rejection by The Lord. SOME immersed in even Satanism seem to be closer to deliverance and having their lives be turned around than many persistent church goers and religious glad-handers.

So . . . again . . . it depends.

God alone knows the heart and the earnestness of the heart's cry for genuine help AND OPENNESS TO A LASTING RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM AND THE FATHER. THAT'S their goal.

edit on 15/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: additioin

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
You should probably respect the elderly man's wishes. He's probably embarrassed about breaking his hip and doesn't want to talk about it. It's probably not the doing of fairy tale creatures that there's no evidence of. Maybe he picked up painting because he realizes he's too feeble to be out and about after breaking his hip.

Leave the poor guy alone.

He doesn't need to deal with someone else's unchecked imagination on top of what he's going through.

It's not demons, the government, or ghosts either. In fact, it's nothing ridiculously stupid like that.

Old people fall.

If you're genuinely concerned for him, then maybe you should ask why he's suddenly painting and why the subject of his art is creepy looking creatures instead of cooming up with your own ridiculous conclusion and then trying to fill in the gaps to fit your "theory."

Lastly, if someone tells you that the rationalized explanation falls short of the outlandish one, that person probably has no ability to rationalize anything. Which is probably why they're so worried about demons.
edit on 15-9-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HairlessApe

Biases can realllllllllllly

be blinding.

They can throw overboard piles of evidence as inconsequential.

The OP had . . . guesstimating off the top of my head from my initial reading . . .

The OP had noted at least 8-10, maybe a dozen or more details EVERY ONE OF THEM CONSISTENT WITH an abduction experience.

Certainly one can IGNORE all those details and claim that THEY KNOW BETTER because THEIR BIASES

automatically rule out ANY POSSIBILITY of an abduction experience whatsoever. However, upwards of 3 million USA citizens would likely fiercely disagree with you.

I side with the millions of victims on the topic.

Evidently . . . when you observe

a bird

waddling like a duck
the size of a duck
with web feet like a duck,
laying eggs like a duck
swimming like a duck
quacking like a duck
eating duck weed like a duck
flying like a duck
landing on water like a duck
with duck DNA

your first and only insistent response is evidently likely to be to call it a flying purple striped lizard.

The OP has no need of even a "scientific" hypothesis. She's merely OBSERVING THE EVIDENCE and coming up with Ockham's razor best fit as to the explanation therefore of all the puzzle pieces.

Your explanation trashes gobs of the evidence. REAL SCIENTIFIC, that. /sarc

BTW, IIRC, Carl Sagan was outted as a paid government shill on the matter, after his death.

edit on 15/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Its my intention to remember what I can't and to know what occurs at night, ET contact, Higher Self contact, and to wake up.

I would agree - and I try to raise myself along the same lines - to try and remember, be aware. And as I’m sure you know there’s a price to pay. We find out ‘things’ sometimes... Well, that’s for another thread.

If I had to put my faith in one or the other - a out of ordinary experience or a simple slip in the night? I would lean heavily towards the first. But you bring up something that was bothering me, just not put into words. If it were some type of abduction why would ‘they’ leave him like that? Unless it was unavoidable which wouldn’t seen so - but what do I know? I don’t. That’s why I’m here.

More so I find myself with a great draw to tell him. Something. I’m just no sure what yet. Maybe as others have said - get him some books or some print outs from the Internet. I’ll start there. I kind of have to at this point.

I appreciate your insight. Thank you.

peace

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Asking the old man

WHY he's coming up with creepy critter art

is NOT a wise,
NOT a clever,
NOT a caring approach.

"Why" questions tend to come across as accusing.

They are at least rather OFF-PUTTING.

That's the OPPOSITE of what the bloke needs from anyone.

Sheesh.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The change is strange. Chemical changes can cause physical changes to the brain. A lot of chemicals are created when a person is injured, some of which can cause changes in the brain. It doesn't have to be an abduction.

Is he on any pain meds? Even Tylenol can cause changes in the brain by slowing the liver detoxifying the body. I wonder why he fell in the first place and why he lost consciousness after the fall. I don't know anyone who says they were abducted, so without conversing with someone in person, I can only be a skeptic on this subject. I don't understand why aliens would want to abduct anyone myself.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Oh right. He should just assume. And there's no caring way to ask why. Yep.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

silo13

If I had to put my faith in one or the other - a out of ordinary experience or a simple slip in the night? I would lean heavily towards the first. But you bring up something that was bothering me, just not put into words. If it were some type of abduction why would ‘they’ leave him like that? Unless it was unavoidable which wouldn’t seen so - but what do I know? I don’t. That’s why I’m here.

That was a curiosity of mine, as well.

However, it's NOT unprecedented. A number of cases have occurred where injuries were involved which were not fixed by the critters. There's not enough infor, imho, IIRC, to make even a guess as to what the differences are between those they 'fix' vs those they don't.

Perhaps as you say, something unexpected happened precluding even a quick fix of his hip.

Part of me wonders if he became agitated and broke their immobilizing control stuff and slipped off the table.

Hard to even guess meaningfully, really.

More so I find myself with a great draw to tell him. Something. I’m just no sure what yet. Maybe as others have said - get him some books or some print outs from the Internet. I’ll start there. I kind of have to at this point.

peace

Sounds reasonable, to me.

I had that impression, that you felt very drawn to his plight; to his person; to his case . . . and an urge to communicate something to him. I say again . . . I suggest following your instincts . . . not indiscriminately nor capriciously but wisely. You seem, to me, to be well able to do that. I've not observed you to ever be a capricious person.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Where did I say there's no caring way to deal with the issue of why? Please show me the quote.

Your assumptions and biases seem to be showing again.

She could say something like . . .

"I'm interested in your thoughts about the origins of these events."

"I'm curious about your thoughts on the causes of these events."

"I'm curious about the sequence of specific actions and experiences throughout the whole episode."

= = =

In terms of the art . . . statements [which, in all relationships are usually far more constructive than questions--any question can come across as a bit accusatory. One marriage therapy homework assignment was to go 30-90 days without asking each other a single question.]

the art:

"I'm interested in your thoughts leading up to the beginning of this painting."

"I'm interested in your feelings just prior to drawing the basic outline of this face."

"I'm interested in your thoughts and feelings as you began to draw these eyes."

edit on 15/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

BO XIAN

silo13

That was a curiosity of mine, as well.

However, it's NOT unprecedented. A number of cases have occurred where injuries were involved which were not fixed by the critters. There's not enough infor, imho, IIRC, to make even a guess as to what the differences are between those they 'fix' vs those they don't.

Perhaps as you say, something unexpected happened precluding even a quick fix of his hip.

Part of me wonders if he became agitated and broke their immobilizing control stuff and slipped off the table.

Hard to even guess meaningfully, really.

peace

Sounds reasonable, to me.

I had that impression, that you felt very drawn to his plight; to his person; to his case . . . and an urge to communicate something to him. I say again . . . I suggest following your instincts . . . not indiscriminately nor capriciously but wisely. You seem, to me, to be well able to do that. I've not observed you to ever be a capricious person.

I'm done with this conversation, Bo. I don't think you're thinking rationally.

OP - don't jump to conclusions, don't lead the witness, and don't try to barge through your friend's private matters if he expresses that he wishes to keep it to himself.

Follow those simple guidelines and ask away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join