It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder Coached Black Ministers on Avoiding IRS Scrutiny

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Attorney General Eric Holder, the man who literally carries a card in his wallet to remind him that he's a black man before all else, reportedly coached black ministers on how to avoid the IRS scrutiny. They were taught how to campaign (obviously for the democrats), without crossing the line that the IRS would get involved. This at the same time the IRS targeted was targeting all the conservative groups they could find. And no, Holder didn't get with white ministers or conservative ministers. Just the black ones.

Yes, this is the same Eric Holder who let the New Black Panthers get away with voter intimidation in Philadelphia, as well as letting them get away with racist death threats against George Zimmerman. Holders racist agenda couldn't be any more obvious. So why is he allowed to get away with this?

Report: Eric Holder Coached Black Ministers on Avoiding IRS Scrutiny

Attorney General Eric Holder and IRS officials reportedly coached black ministers on how to engage in political activity without jeopardizing their tax-exempt status during the 2012 election.

Holder, then-IRS commissioner Douglas Shulman, and Peter Lorenzetti, a senior official in the IRS's exempt organizations division, participated in a May 2012 training session for ministers from the Conference of National Black Churches at the Capitol hosted by the Congressional Black Caucus.

Holder's speaking engagement at the event was "highly problematic," one legal expert said.

“[The CBC] had the IRS members there specifically to advise them on how far to go campaigning without violating their tax-exempt status,” George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley told the Daily Caller.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Really ... why isn't this in the main stream media? Why has he been able to get away with this for so many years? Why do we have to get this information in the alternative news? I know why .... but I just had to say it. What would happen if a White Republican Attorney General coached white conservative preachers how to campaign from the pulpit without getting caught?? The uproar from the left would be deafening.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

It's too bad, really.

I wasn't aware that special interest groups got their own Attorney General.

When can the rest of us have one?

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Eric Holder's Legacy
Discriminatory Hiring Practices; Fort Hood Shooting - 'Work Place Violence'; AP Surveillance; DOJ Secretly Targets Fox News Reporter, James Rosen; Marc Rich Pardon; Weather Underground Pardon; Holder’s DOJ Threatens Free Speech; Hostility Towards Conservatives; Opposition to Second Amendent Rights; Arizona Immigration Law; New Black Panther Intimidation; Opposition to Voter ID Laws; Fast & Furious; Holder Purges References to “Radical Islam”

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

beezzer
I wasn't aware that special interest groups got their own Attorney General.

Apparently with the Obama administration any black group or a group with a (D) associated with it does indeed get their own Attorney General. Seems we can ditto the Muslims ...

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Aww never mind
edit on 14-9-2013 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Quite simply, Eric Holder is a traitorous accessory to massive illegality, bias and racism.

Just like his boss.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Dude is a scumbag, pure and simple. He's black so we aren't allowed to criticize him or apply the law to him.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Have long found this sort of thing outrageous . . . has been going on for decades in one degree or another.

I consider it horrific treason and gross hypocrisy of the worst order.

And the sheeple and the Eloi just meekly bleat on . . . shuffling quietly into the caverns of the Morlachs for dinner . . . as the main course.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

What are we supposed to do? We have no control over our own government.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

suz62
reply to post by BO XIAN

Wellllllllllllll . . . believing as I do in the Biblical outline of the END TIMES . . .

I do not believe there IS anything we can do to prevent the basic outline from playing out.

I believe that authentic Christians and patriots banding together in various local regions may be able to delay some things; lessen the severity of some things etc. for a time . . . maybe God will supernaturally protect groups here and there . . . but the Christians will have to band together across denominational lines in authentic Christian love, sacrificial caring etc. Many won't rise sufficiently to that occasion.

I think PRAYER will be more potent than armories full of weapons. But . . . it will have to be prayer, earnest prayer by folks who authentically are trying to live by the Manual in RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD AND ONE ANOTHER. Then miraculous things will occur for good and against evil.

Many will die martyrs. Many will do great damage to the enemy's camp.

And, I believe that God has many more surprises in store for the enemy than the enemy has in store for Christians.

But these will be times like no other. And I think it will require folks to walk closer to God than they ever have before. And now is the essential time to PRACTICE! such a walk and learning to hear HIS still small Voice.

I think that the wealthiest billionaire with the best prepared bunkers and escape plans and means in place would sooner or later be required of circumstances to utterly depend on God just as the Children of Israel had to in the wilderness. We shall see.

I don't think there IS ANY other kind of hope whatsoever.

None.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

suz62

US Declaration of Independence - But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future.

We know our duty.
The people just have to figure out how to carry it out.
Vote out EVERYONE and install people without (D) and (R) would be a good start.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

“We’re going to, first of all, equip them with the information they need to know about what they can say and what they cannot say in the church that would violate their 501(c)(3) status with the IRS,” he said.

This is not against the law in fact it is keeping them within the law. If Holder were to really use his race card then he would start busting these white preachers who are pushing the Republican agenda in their churches which is in violation of the law.

The IRS has come under fire for targeting conservative and tea party groups during the 2012 election cycle with improper reviews of their 501(c)(3) tax-exempt applications.

Big difference here these groups are not religious in nature. Religious based groups have their own set of laws which is separate from the general public. And they were also trying to commit tax evasion.

"The most important of those cabinet members would be the attorney general of the United States. To have the attorney general actively advising political allies of the president showed remarkably poor judgment on his part."

So according to this Law Professor it is a bad idea to inform the public about the law. Now I understand why our higher education system is so messed up.

And no, Holder didn't get with white ministers or conservative ministers. Just the black ones.

And just how many white ministers are in Conference of National Black Churches? And in case you didn't know there are Black conservatives. And something you seemed to have missed.

“This event was open to all faiths, denominations, colors, creeds, and political affiliations,” he said in a statement.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Oh, gimme a break.

Black politicos, the Clintons, et al have been violating the law in black churches for decades

with

UTTER IMPUNITY.

Yet let a conservative white politico say the least politically tinged thing in a white church and the IRS is all over it as well as the MSM.

Sheesh what duplicity.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Oh please ... Holder is a CARD CARRYING racist. He has continually let the blacks and democrats off while going after anyone or anything conservative/white. He is disgusting. As is his boss Obama.

The TV news isn't covering this. Probably scared that the left will pull the 'you hate blacks' race card. It's too bad that the truth about a persons bad behavior can't come out as it should ... just because folks are afraid of being called 'racist'.

top topics

join