It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda Chief Calls For Attacks On US

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Not only attacks hes encouraging Al Qaeda supporters to also boycott anything " American".

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AnarchoCapitalist

There are already reports of undocumented nuclear weapons movement:

www.infowars.com...

Funny how this is the only source for this so called classified info.

Alex Jones is only trying to keep his name relevant after his little meltdowns on tv, you know the BBC and Piers Morgan interviews.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

and how do we forget this..

So if you want to believe this buffoon go ahead, but remember this he's all about making the almighty dollar from people such as yourself that actually believe his non sense.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
So old Ayman whatsisname pops up again with some more anti western talk.... I am at this moment quaking in my boots at what may come and may soil myself at some point!

Seriously, he reminds me of the Mandarin character in the Iron Man III movie. On screen, some terrible leader of a global terrorist movement. Behind the scenes, some shrivelled little actor donning the garb for another well paid video broadcast.

They should at least try to capitalise on the video work, by adding some advertising space. Cut halfway though - and now, a word from our sponsors, with some adverts for Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Raytheon etc.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
So basically Al Qaeda want looneys to start random attacks on innocent Americans. That's going to help things - not!
And the American economy to suffer .
edit on 14-9-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Yep, they gotta try and blame the economic woes on somebody!

I mean, it's not the fault of the out of control bankers, their criminal behaviour and reckless disregard for everyone else, or the farcical SEC. Nope, it's old AQ's fault entirely, they even say it's their goal so it must be true!

edit on 14-9-2013 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
IMHO only, I think Obam-bam is desperate to show the world (of sheep) that he's still relevant and necessary. The CIA created & runs "The Foreigner's Toilet" (they always have) and they know their man without the plan (Barry) needs a distraction pronto. They tug on Al-Zawahiri's leash and make that doggie bark loud & proud (INFIDELS, you will all drown in lakes of blood!) but don't fool yourselves...if ANY attack actually takes place in the continental U.S. of A., it'll be because the state NEEDS it to happen and probably facilitated the event in the first place.

(Just like the other 21 so-called "foiled" terror plots the Obam-bam regime claims responsibility for smashing. If it wasn't for the DHS, NSA, CIA, BATFE and the FBI enabling the attackers in the first place, training them and equipping them only to rat them out at the last moment to justify their existance or take away your freedoms, even the OKC bombing would never have taken place!)

IMHO, Al-Z is being dangled for the masses like a carrot on stick to "stir the pot" and get that good old Middle Eastern hatred roiling in the hearts and minds of 'Murica. With the recent admissions that the Muslim Brotherhood are really the good guys and all of Al-Z's hush-hush trips to the White House, we KNOW that "Big Z" is Barry's "Man in the Sand". If America was North Korea then Al-Z is to Obam-bam as Dennis Rodman is to Kim Jong.
Don't fall for it again....but what do I know.

-Peace-

edit on 14-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

edit on 14-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: Jack Danials is a cruel mistress

edit on 14-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: Still drinkin'

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The fact is there is a percentage of Muslim extremists who hate the West for the actions and meddling. And also just culturally they don't approve of our " ways".

This is not disputable.

But USA has become the target more specifically now. As it was in 9/11.

I am not saying that the West is innocent. I am however, saying that that the anti-west sentiments do exist within Islam. And they don't all have this view due to some pay-roll from the west.

edit on 14-9-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

Hey, I like the tag name "Al-Z", one for the CIA PR guys to consider there.

Make some Al-Z rap videos to appeal to the younger Jihadists.

MY name is Al-Z, big daddy Jihadi
Mayhem is my game, in Allah's holy name...etc... etc

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
saw this earlier and it reminds me of this thread utrend.tv...

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

GunzCoty

I'm confused, Ayman al-Zawahiri wants to bite the hand that is feeding him?

Its almost like theres no honor involved in being a terrorist.

Who knew.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Britguy
reply to post by Eryiedes

Hey, I like the tag name "Al-Z", one for the CIA PR guys to consider there.

Make some Al-Z rap videos to appeal to the younger Jihadists.

MY name is Al-Z, big daddy Jihadi
Mayhem is my game, in Allah's holy name...etc... etc

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
IF ITS IN THE MEDIA, IT IS ALL PART OF THE ORCHASTRATION ON BOTH SIDES. THE E-LITES ARE MASTERS OF DECEPTION BY CONTROLLING EVERYTHING, WITH TWO SIDES.

if the media reports anything coming out of the middle east, any talk about war or Al-CIAda, then you SHOULD KNOW BY NOW - the government have planned it that way. The media works for the big corperations, they tell the media WHAT to report.

So F*ing tired of all this media bullsh*t.... Pay attention to YOUR OWN LIVES, stop listening to MSM and getting caught up in a orchastrated WAR.

My god this is the dumbest species the universe has ever seen...

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

'Al-Qaeda' has always been attacking America. Hip hip Hooray! Keep on believing people.

Hillary Clinton: ‘We Created al-Qaeda’ – Twice

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Is anyone else getting tired of this glaringly obvious anti-Americanism?

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

Just about your god awful commentary

Claiming that Al-Zawahiri is a CIA agent is ridiculous, as are all claims that the leadership of Al-Qa'ida were CIA, it implies that you dont understand the vast and complex ideology behind the groups thinking. What the CIA invented the teachings of the likes of Sayyid Qutb?
Regardless nice catch, but please go take a history lesson.

History lessons:

www.globalresearch.ca...

www.salon.com...

You remember them?

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by greyhat

I think you are confused

I mean actually picking up a book by someone who has credentials

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

AnarchoCapitalist

I think they will use nukes for a few reasons.

Back in 2001, cellphones were rare. Cellphones with cameras were virtually non-existent. Today, there's a good chance that they will not be able to control the media like they did for the WTC attacks. There's just way too much independent journalism today, and people don't trust the lamestream media anymore.

A nuke avoids the problems of having to deal with this situation. The EMP from a nuke will knock out all the electronics for miles around the epicenter. And it will create an event big enough to warrant a full scale military invasion.

We'll see. I think the CIA is going to nuke us.

I still believe the US government, including its services, want's the best for the US people.

But there ist a problem with backstabbers involved and payed bei the military-industrial(-financial) complex.

Peace means war on their profits.

And they have the intelligence, weapons, tools and mercenaries to execute terror attacks in the US. They already had them in 2001.

Its not the CIA, its their suppliers.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by greyhat

I think you are confused

I mean actually picking up a book by someone who has credentials

I think you are confused

You want to tell me Wes Clark has no credentials?

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by greyhat

Not regarding the history of Al-Qa'ida

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by greyhat

Not regarding the history of Al-Qa'ida

Really? He had nothing to do with them in Kosovo and Bosnia?

You must be joking!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join