It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recorded a bunch of videos today.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I'm not sure what to think... I did this thing today. Something kinda different. I recorded a bunch of videos on some work related subject matter that I know a lot about. And I'm thinking of putting them on youtube. I just recorded my voice, and don't really plan to do much else than that. So I'm thinking of putting the videos on youtube but Im just kinda nervous about it. I know I shouldn't be but I haven't really done anything like this before. I was thinking of putting the videos online tomorrow. I guess it's too later to turn back now. Iv'e already done all the work. I guess what it is is I'm just nervous because I don't really want anyone I know to watch them. I mean it's just work stuff but I just had the idea of being laughed at. I don't know. What do you think? Should I just do it or is there anything else I haven't considered?

edit on 13-9-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I would think that if you are learned in an area of your work and can explain/show how it is done...then yes I would post it. There are people out there that may be curious or need to know more about this line of work you do, who would appreciate it. I would encourage you to take the chance. If others laugh, well, too bad for them. To share what you have learned with those eager and willing to learn also is a great thing.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

When you do put them up you have to give us a link.

The fear will leave once it's too late and you can't take it back. They don't have to be perfect. This is how you learn and grow after all yea?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I am curious what work is detailed in the videos. Remember, once it it is out there, it becomes anyone's game. Prance

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well it has to do with companies like Amway. I'm not into that. But I just kinda would not like people to find them and be laughing at me. But my though is videos are suppose to be a good way to get traffic to a website right? It just sucks because like my situation is weird. I think I know a fair bit about internet marketing (from the web 1.0 era) . But when I first was into it that was like back in around the early 2000's. Then for a long time I didn't do anything at all. But now because I'm broke I kinda wanna try and make some money again. How else can you do that online without advertising right? Just feels weird having to do this kinda stuff. It just ticks me off because if I just would have played my cards better when I did my last business I would never have to work another day in my life. But I messed up the business and then I even shut it down because it had too many problems. So then I came up with some other ideas. And so eventually I got some of my new ideas online but now to have to start advertising them. Like frig, ahhhhhh. Oh well what can I do? There's nothing else I can do really. Unless I want to take up a few trades I know again. Which is back breaking labor, I'm almost 40 now so that stuff is just more of a young mans game. At my age the most you want to do is play golf or go for a bike ride or walk. Not be breaking your back. But I have to do something, I'm running out of money.
edit on 13-9-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

I recommend a seperate email addy and youtube account that real life people do not know about. Have fun with being creative.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Ya for sure. I think it should be okay. I'm not too worried. What does it matter anyway. It's a dog eat dog world out there and if you don't make hay then the dog will eat you right

top topics

join