It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celestial Being Caught on Camera? WTH is This?!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Celestial Being (ソレスタルビーイング Soresutarubīingu?) is a paramilitary organization founded by GN technology pioneer and scientist, Aeolia Schenberg, approximately 200 years ago before the storyline of Mobile Suit Gundam 00 under the ideology of ending global conflict using a line of revolutionary mobile weapons known as 'Gundams'.

gundam.wikia.com...

I think it looks like a typical light trail from a long exposure.
edit on 1 28 2015 by CosmicRay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

It struggles to take a good image in normal light then in the dark you have no chance and if no remote release or self timer was used then the shape of the light source is caused by movement of the camera as you press the trigger and this movement would be magnified by the amount of zoom and distance to object plain and simple.

the photos I showed from the hesdalen project are from a camera mounted on a tripod, yes the shutter speed is slow as it needs to be to capture the small light source at night, however its not the camera moving that has caused these photos to look how they do, its the light moving incredibly fast.

sled735 did you have time to look into my post further?

Just now saw THIS post. I'll get back to you. Getting ready for work now. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicRay
a reply to: draknoir2

Celestial Being (ソレスタルビーイング Soresutarubīingu?) is a paramilitary organization founded by GN technology pioneer and scientist, Aeolia Schenberg, approximately 200 years ago before the storyline of Mobile Suit Gundam 00 under the ideology of ending global conflict using a line of revolutionary mobile weapons known as 'Gundams'.

gundam.wikia.com...

OP is Gundam style!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The 'dots' in the second picture are stars, correct? I am a photographer(thats where my name comes from) the date on the picture seems as if you were using either a digital camera or a disposable camera. They don't have manual settings like a SLR or DSLR camera does. ((Digital) Single Lens Reflex) so you can't set shutter speeds, aperture, focus, etc. Which is why even using a tripod you would still get this 'camera shake' effect. Now, why aren't they in any other pictures? Well, if the settings are automatic then the camera bases its 'shutter speed' and 'aperture' based on what it sees at the time the shutter release button was clicked, the factors that would provide the stars in one picture and not the others are the brightness of them, the brightness of the 'celestial being', if you were in your driveway and you have a motion sensor on your outside light if ot turned off during that picture(or any others) they would surely look different.

This post is very interesting and i apologize if I've repeated anything or am contradicting any information on another reply, but I have yet to read all the comments.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

have MIB visited you?

peace

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Sled, my brother-in-law has recently told me stories of strange lights in the sky near him. He lives in eastern Tennessee, Cocke County to be exact. I'm not sure if that's near you or not. Do you mind if I email him these pictures?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
So that's how Virgin Mary got pregnant!

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

It's an interesting picture.
The only thing is it's unlikely that a "celestial being" would evolve to have features of an advanced hominid.
We got our features from having to live in trees, then walk around grasslands and use our arms and hands for most things. If there were such thing as a space being it probably wouldn't need legs. Or anything similar to us especially if it's built for lower gravity places. It would evolve to live in space, like a cloud or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join