It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cell phone calling the beyond?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

Postmortem communication sounds as if Verizon and At&t have a untapped marked to profit from

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

bowaconstricta
I would so love to receive a message from my departed loved ones... it's not as though I don't encourage them every day

Maybe I wouldn't feel so lonely, for just a day !
Being the last living family member aged 46 isn't easy... I can really relate to the elderly who have lost all their nearest and dearest. Losing my best friends doesn't help. They visit in dreams regularly, and perhaps I should be content with just that...

Be assured, That if just one of these reports are true, all passed, friends and loved ones, are alive and well. A human life time, is very short in the great scheme of things, and not really a long time to wait.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Thanks anonentity, I appreciate the sentiment behind your post. It is what I try to tell myself every day hehe.. just to stop myself slipping round the bend ;-)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

All this seems very interesting to me, though I've never had a phone call from a deceased loved one.

What if this human form that we are in is simply a larval stage of some sort, and death is just a passageway to a "mature" form? And perhaps when one passes into that mature form, some or all memories remain?

Who is to say? I just like to speculate about these things, and incidents such as the ones detailed in the posts above tend to lead me to believing that the possibilities are endless, and somehow just beyond our corporeal grasp.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bowaconstricta

i know its very hard to not feel the way you do, it drives me crazy sometimes about my grandparents. the messages i got via evp were 'nan and charlie in you lives' (no one knows we always called them nan and charlie, never nan and grandad or anything like that) and the other was 'nan and charlie see you fall asleep' (there were a few more words but just to cut it short) so my message to you is what my message was, you're family are a part of you and always will be, they will always live on in you and if my grandparents see me got to sleep then im positive your family members do to. why don't you give evp a try? you don't need expensive stuff just use your mobile phone to record and say what you feel, i could help you.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Here is where I stand on the issue of mysterious subject matter in general, just to give the reader an idea of where I am coming from. My beliefs are based on personal experiences, and have been reinforced by the experiences of people close to me, whom I trust with my life. So there are two mysterious subjects that I KNOW exist. One of these is ghosts, or spirits, or whatever one wishes to call them, and the other is sasquatch. As far as aliens, I have never seen one, so I have no clue if they exist. Although the plethora of sightings does warrant further investigation, and means that opinions should be reserved until more concrete evidence is available.

Anyway, in my years of not only researching paranormal activity, but experiencing it as well, I have come away with a bit of concrete knowledge regarding the paranormal and electronic devices. It is true that spirits can actually cause electronic devices, such as televisions, cd players or radios, appliances, etc. to actually turn on, even when the device is unplugged and does not contain batteries. There is no power source to speak of, yet they can manipulate these devices. Some might say that this is not necessarily manipulation, but the result of some type of energy field emitted by the ghost, which induces a current in the circuitry of the device. I have though of this many times, and have concluded that this is not the case. What I mean is that they probably manipulate devices using their own energy, wherever they get it from, but what happens is not an accident, but is done intentionally.

More recently investigators have been using ghost boxes, which are sort of like dictionaries in that every single word contained within the device is linked to a specific frequency of energy. The idea is that a spirit can manipulate the device to actually produce words. If someone would have told me this I probably wouldn't believe it could work, although I would have thought there was a chance, but the truth is that they do work. This suggests that these ghosts actually have minute control over the energy that they possess and draw, although I don't know exactly how they accomplish this.

And it may seem that a spirit could not contact a person through a cell phone without going through the providers cell towers, but this is actually the case. There is absolutely no need for service OR power for a ghost to contact somebody through a cellular device. Well, I assume no power is needed, as I haven't seen a dead phone ring with a ghost on the other end, but I bet they could do it, based on what else I have stated and what I know. But there need not be service of any kind. I highly doubt the call would even register on the provider's system.

So it is important to understand that ghosts are not accidentally or inadvertently using devices in such a manner. It is not like they have no control over their energy. Some people believe this, but it is not true. They have SURGICAL control over the manipulation of energy fields. Like I said, I don't know HOW they do it, or why in many cases, but they can. This manipulation of energy goes all the way to the electrical systems of the human body. And I believe that spirits can sometimes manipulate the human body, and that they do so through the electrical systems. So by tweaking the nervous system of a person, they are able to produce a few different psychological effects.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I think a spirit, depending on it's energy force can manipulate other energies. If there is current, so to speak.

I have had a couple of cell phone experiences and land line experiences that also involved a message recorder (back in the day- 1999).

After an experience or two, you become a believer in sorts.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

slippeddisc
reply to post by bowaconstricta

i know its very hard to not feel the way you do, it drives me crazy sometimes about my grandparents. the messages i got via evp were 'nan and charlie in you lives' (no one knows we always called them nan and charlie, never nan and grandad or anything like that) and the other was 'nan and charlie see you fall asleep' (there were a few more words but just to cut it short) so my message to you is what my message was, you're family are a part of you and always will be, they will always live on in you and if my grandparents see me got to sleep then im positive your family members do to. why don't you give evp a try? you don't need expensive stuff just use your mobile phone to record and say what you feel, i could help you.

I suppose that when you have a specific message that it personal to you, the truth of the matter must be accepted. Personally I think its to do with the manipulation of telluric forces, which seem to wax and wane depending on local conditions. That's why places like Stonehenge were built the way they were and where they were. They might have been the original amplifier, now technology has taken over. In the old days life was short, and life on Earth might have depended on getting knowledge from the ancestors to maintain itself against the odds. I guess we will never know. Because things change as the ages change.
The fact that these type of things are allowed to happen, give us hope in what would be an otherwise bleak outlook. The inquiring minds of the past seem to reach the same conclusions, even though they seem to have put a different spin on things. Although Religions have seemed to have hijacked the "effect" for control with the heaven and hell thing. The truth seems to be far simpler than any dogma.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by slippeddisc

Thanks for your reply. It is not even so much that I doubt they are there as I have had first hand experience during an OBE of nonchalantly greeting the (deceased) father of my then boyfriend before moving up beyond.
The physical gap that I'm left with has just completely overwhelmed me. I am a very strong person, I didn't crumble when my father died, followed by my gran and sister within a year (due to illness), then one of my best friends unexpectedly, but when mum, my brother and best friend all died within 4 months of each other, something had to give I suppose... It is literally my worst nightmare come true, and realise I am here to overcome this.
Whilst I am open to ways to accomplish this I have doubts whether evp (as a sound engineer) could help me, as I'd likely put down everything to pareidolia..

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

JiggyPotamus
Here is where I stand on the issue of mysterious subject matter in general, just to give the reader an idea of where I am coming from. My beliefs are based on personal experiences, and have been reinforced by the experiences of people close to me, whom I trust with my life. So there are two mysterious subjects that I KNOW exist. One of these is ghosts, or spirits, or whatever one wishes to call them, and the other is sasquatch. As far as aliens, I have never seen one, so I have no clue if they exist. Although the plethora of sightings does warrant further investigation, and means that opinions should be reserved until more concrete evidence is available.

Anyway, in my years of not only researching paranormal activity, but experiencing it as well, I have come away with a bit of concrete knowledge regarding the paranormal and electronic devices. It is true that spirits can actually cause electronic devices, such as televisions, cd players or radios, appliances, etc. to actually turn on, even when the device is unplugged and does not contain batteries. There is no power source to speak of, yet they can manipulate these devices. Some might say that this is not necessarily manipulation, but the result of some type of energy field emitted by the ghost, which induces a current in the circuitry of the device. I have though of this many times, and have concluded that this is not the case. What I mean is that they probably manipulate devices using their own energy, wherever they get it from, but what happens is not an accident, but is done intentionally.

More recently investigators have been using ghost boxes, which are sort of like dictionaries in that every single word contained within the device is linked to a specific frequency of energy. The idea is that a spirit can manipulate the device to actually produce words. If someone would have told me this I probably wouldn't believe it could work, although I would have thought there was a chance, but the truth is that they do work. This suggests that these ghosts actually have minute control over the energy that they possess and draw, although I don't know exactly how they accomplish this.

And it may seem that a spirit could not contact a person through a cell phone without going through the providers cell towers, but this is actually the case. There is absolutely no need for service OR power for a ghost to contact somebody through a cellular device. Well, I assume no power is needed, as I haven't seen a dead phone ring with a ghost on the other end, but I bet they could do it, based on what else I have stated and what I know. But there need not be service of any kind. I highly doubt the call would even register on the provider's system.

So it is important to understand that ghosts are not accidentally or inadvertently using devices in such a manner. It is not like they have no control over their energy. Some people believe this, but it is not true. They have SURGICAL control over the manipulation of energy fields. Like I said, I don't know HOW they do it, or why in many cases, but they can. This manipulation of energy goes all the way to the electrical systems of the human body. And I believe that spirits can sometimes manipulate the human body, and that they do so through the electrical systems. So by tweaking the nervous system of a person, they are able to produce a few different psychological effects.

There must be some essential form of electricity that they are able to manipulate. Id bet the contender would be Telluric currents. They seem to be a low wave type thing that seems to have a Bio electric component. Older houses have good foundations that would pick this effect up. In the early days of telegraph before the basic rules of telagraphy was worked out, they actually used Dowsers to pick the way that was the best to place the telegraph line. Then when wireless became the norm, it was found that instead of having an overhead aerial, it was found that if you buried an old radiator and connected it to your radio, first you picked up the local am. stations but after a while more and more stations were heard. This shouldn't happen! it was against the rules. The strangest thing was that if you were in America you could pick up European stations clearly without static. This effect was used by the military to listen into foreign broadcasts only they did by attaching an aerial to a nail in a tree. It looks like the signal from the foreign radio station is picked up by trees, and amplified to such an extent that the program can be heard any where on earth. It might be the way that discarnate entites use to make contact with the living. Stublefield maintained that the batteries he used in his ground telephone, were charged up by some form of neutral electricity, and after a while they were not required. This was found to be the case in the Australian overland telegraph as well, the long decayed Edison cells that were finished as a battery didn't effect the quality of the signals. Which was theoreticaly impossible as there was no known thing amplifying the original signal. The same for the original telegraph line from the UK> to America, according to the science the signal should have been long dead by the time it reached the States. Did the earth itself know what you wanted and helped out. borderlandresearch.com...
This is a long read but states the case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join