It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cell phone calling the beyond?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The only phone call I would want receive or call "beyond" is one from/to Belldandy. I mean, who else wouldn't want to be binded by contract to such a perfect waifu? My real wife understands the realities of this and even she would agree that having belldandy as a waifu would be amazing. Hahahaha!

As per OP's statement, I think it's silly to ever receive such a call unless Verizon has some sort of intergalactic cellphone support which probably wouldn't be surprising.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
A few years ago my wife had booked us to go and see a stage psychic who had a very good reputation.

2 days before the event we started to receive phone calls, as soon as we answered we got nothing but static and eventually the call would hang up or we would.

When trying to dial back or find the number we were always given the information that the last call was a previous call we had we received and knew about, it never gave any information about the static call ( almost as if the call was never made). The number on the readout when the cal was being made had No number displayed.

This went on over the 2 days about 8 times.

On the night of the pyschic a message came through and he mentioned my wife's name and said he had a message from her grandmother, the message was "it's me on the phone"!

After that we never had the calls again.

Just to mention she purchased the tickets at the ticket office, no information was given to the clerk when purchasing. The phone was also a landline not a mobile.
edit on 11-9-2013 by bluloa because: Extra

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I thought of the same video.
Here's the video of Mylketi Williamson telling his story of receiving a phone call from beyond.
Land line in this case.

Celebrity Ghost Stories

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I had a weird experience with my cell phone shortly after my wife passed away. I posted it here a couple of years ago, I'll post it again here

One day last summer, I was driving home from work, and got off the freeway at my exit. At the top of the ramp, there are two lanes for turning left, and I almost always use the right lane, as I have to turn right to get home shortly after the left turn. On this day, however, I needed to be in the left lane, because I had to stop at my bank before going home, and that was on the left side of the road.

As I got toward the top of the ramp, the light turned red, and I noticed, with a cringe, a beggar leaning against a pole along the left side of the road. I say "with a cringe", because I don't give beggars money, commonly, because both Patti and I thought that most of them were fully capable of working, and we donate to the needy in other ways, but I always feel kind of crappy for ignoring these guys. So I wasn't looking forward to spending a minute or two with this "guilt trap" ten feet from my window.

However, as I waited for the light to change, I snuck a glance at the beggar and I was immediately struck by him being different. He wasn't looking at me, he was staring straight ahead, down the ramp, with a stoic expression. His face was weathered, I'd almost say "beaten down", but it was his expression that took me. And unlike other beggars, who hold a sign with a complex "Will work for food, I lost my dog, I want to go visit my Mom" sort of message, he had a small cardboard sign with nothing but the word "Please" on it.

Something about all that caused me to reach into my pocket and pull out a handful of dollar bills. I rolled down the window, and motioned for him to come over.

At that very instant, and I know that it was right when I motioned him over, or I'd have used it as an excuse not to do so, my cell phone started playing a song

It wasn't a ring tone, it was a song. The beggar was already on his way over, and so I ignored it, gave him the money, accepted his "thank you" and rolled the window back up. I took the phone, which was still playing the song, out of the holster and looked at it, and saw that it was turned off. The only way to activate the phone is to push one of the buttons on the front, and then "draw" a design on the screen with your finger, which I did, and the second the phone "woke up", the song stopped playing.

Right about then, the light turned green, and I turned the phone off again, put it back into the holster and drove to the bank. While I waited for them to make my deposit, I looked at the phone log, and there were no missed calls, voicemails or text messages, which wasn't a big surprise, because, like I said, it was a song, not a ring tone.

I later determined that the song was part of an application on the phone, so at least I know the source of it. But how it came to start playing, I have no clue -- it never did it before, it has never done so since.

Again, the timing. Right at the moment that I committed to giving that man, whoever he was (hey, "whatever" he was) money, some electronic gizmo goes off in a way that can't be ignored. This is one instance where I am convinced that, although a possible (though extremely unlikely) rational explanation exists, it was Patti sending me a message.

The difficulty comes in what that message actually is. Was she saying "hey, baby, you need to watch your money better"? Or "nicely done, as Christ says 'when you do this to the least, you do it to me'"? Or "hey you guys, look what I can do to my husband's cell phone"?

I don't know, but I do know that it has not happened since, and, though I've looked for him, that was the only day I ever saw the man with the "Please" sign.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
There was a Twilight Zone episode where a kid kept talking on the phone. The parents thought the kid was just make believing. Finally one of the parents grabbed the phone and on the other end was the dead grandmother. Pretty spooky!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

alienreality
This is pretty interesting really.. I remember an old "Celebrity Ghost Stories" where the actor (Bubba from Forest Gump) had a friend that was always hanging with the bad kids and getting in trouble, and one day he shot and killed by a gang member.. Later that night the dead friend called him on the phone and was pleading for help, there were 2 people that actually heard the voice on the phone, and it was his friend "Darell" He said they were taking him to a place he didn't want to go to (Hell) ..

Thanks for mentioning this story because I had not heard it before now. Very interesting story. I found that ATS has a thread on it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

Ive gone to a similar Spiritualist church with 2 ladies, one is the ministress(??), and goes thru each person in the church with some info pertaining to them. They also do laying on of hands.

The church you mentioned wouldnt be in Walbridge, OH, would it????

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Not a phone story but I have one of the "dead" using technology...

I use to go over to my Grandmother's house after school and would occasionally play scrabble with her because it was her favorite thing to do. Well sometime after she had passed away I was at my place all alone and I had MS Word opened on my pc getting ready to write a report but hadn't yet typed anything, it was just a blank page. I figured I'd go to the bathroom first so left it open and went. When I got back to my pc, there written on the screen was "tripple word score I win!". I was mightily spooked at the time but I guess it was just cute and harmless of my grandma.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I've heard of this sort of thing happening - very spooky

The story I heard years ago, was of a young lady whose father was dying of a terminal illness. She cried with him and told him she wished there was a way she could be assured that he made it to Heaven, but of course that would be impossible.

A few months later he passed on, and she prayed that he could send a sign that he got to Heaven.

At her father's funeral, friends and the whole family gathered in church and listened to the tributes to him. She had in her coat pocket her father's cell phone, turned off of course, and as she listened to friends and family paying their respects the sound of a telephone ringing caused everyone to turn and view her disapprovingly. Fumbling for her own cell phone in her purse she realised it couldn't be her phone ringing because she had turned it off a couple of hours beforehand.

But it was her phone, it wasn't turned off as she had thought, maybe she forgot. She took it out and the caller displayed was 'Dad'.

Puzzled, she placed the phone to her ear and whispered 'hello?'
A voice she didn't recognise said 'I have a message for you, your father asked us to let you know that he arrived safely. He arrived safely'. And the person hung up.

She looked at the phone again, and it was switched off. She took her father's phone out from her pocket and that too, was switched off.

She turned on her phone and looked at the received call log, there were no calls logged in the previous two hours preceding the funeral. And her father's phone showed there were no calls made at all since before his illness.

Who made the call? An Angel?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

You say this so convincingly. Can you post a link maybe that supports your opinion that magic in the past was real? (I am not talking about Arthur C. Clarks version of it either).

Thanks

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

greencmp

It's all part of the obamaphone scandal.

Dead people can already vote democrat do they really need free cellphones too?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

mysterioustranger

Ive gone to a similar Spiritualist church with 2 ladies, one is the ministress(??), and goes thru each person in the church with some info pertaining to them. They also do laying on of hands.

The church you mentioned wouldnt be in Walbridge, OH, would it????

Not Walbridge, they were development circles run in the evening, on the Isle of Wight. As an anecdote they had put up a travelling psychic for the night. Apparently he had levitated to the ceiling and his hair oil had left a mark which they left as proof.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

Yeah, that's funny... but I hope when I'm dead I don't have to hear any more political vitriol.

And (to anyone reading, not the red team member... meant jokingly, btw) again and again, you hear accounts of people (or ex people, actually) saying stuff like "They are letting me say this" or "They didn't want me to contact you, but..." and if this happens, or is true on some level, then who are "They" and why are they telling the deceased what to do?

For us who are wary of authority figures (and I don't necessarily mean god because they use the plural) why do we have to answer to anyone? Really? Even when dead we have to kow-tow to some arbitrary bureaucrat?

Hmm... perhaps I should quit smoking as shedding the mortal coil might not be the relief some imagine it to be!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Josephus
reply to post by alienreality

I thought of the same video.
Here's the video of Mylketi Williamson telling his story of receiving a phone call from beyond.
Land line in this case.

Celebrity Ghost Stories

That's a very interesting one, I can imagine helpers on the other side having a problem with this lad. One of the calls I read about When the deceased caller was asked his whereabouts said, he was between Heaven and Earth. These type of calls seem to be a trend, I don't know what to make of them. With what seems to be coming through, a newly deceased might indeed be waiting for a time?
As for the Spirit of death being on someone, I remember talking to a General who swore when he was talking to his men on the eve of a battle, he could see who was going to die, and who was going to live. .

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Baddogma
reply to post by greencmp

Yeah, that's funny... but I hope when I'm dead I don't have to hear any more political vitriol.

And (to anyone reading, not the red team member... meant jokingly, btw) again and again, you hear accounts of people (or ex people, actually) saying stuff like "They are letting me say this" or "They didn't want me to contact you, but..." and if this happens, or is true on some level, then who are "They" and why are they telling the deceased what to do?

For us who are wary of authority figures (and I don't necessarily mean god because they use the plural) why do we have to answer to anyone? Really? Even when dead we have to kow-tow to some arbitrary bureaucrat?

Hmm... perhaps I should quit smoking as shedding the mortal coil might not be the relief some imagine it to be!

Yeh I hear you, but on the other hand its like everything else, Someone might suggest ringing someone from the beyond isn't a great idea. It could blow a loved ones mind!. The ones that get the calls seem to be people that can handle it. But there is always reports that you don't have to go, free will being practiced?
One elderly lady found dead in her beloved garden under a willow tree. Seemed to hang around the cottage and phone the new tenant, quite regularly. www.paranormal-encounters.com...
Heres a few more www.qsl.net...

edit on 11-9-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
i've heard of this, theres a woman in scotland who has phone calls from her mum who has passed, she runs a website the circle itc group. i would love for this to happen to me, but my grandmother seems to be using 'carrier pigeon' or budgie in my case! i had a dream a couple of years ago that i had a budgie and when i woke up i had to get a budgie, i got one within a week, 2 years later (and there is a story to this to start with) im sitting here couple of weeks before xmas and the bird says 'goooeee', (she used to say that to get someones attetion, some people would say 'hey' or 'oi') my nan was the only person i have ever heard say that and i've not heard it since she passed 22 years ago, i have been doing evp for several years too trying to get hold of my grandparents, i have had 2 messages passed from them to me by 3 spirits, beautiful messages too. i nearly fell off my perch when the bird said that!!! the full story is under 'hope for people who have lost a loved one' just incase anyone was interested.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rocktsar

your story is lovely,bless her. im going to have to give that a go myself.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthLover557

I can totally relate to the phone call from beyond-although it has not happened to me personally yet that I know of.. 100% But I did witness a disconnected phone ringing and ringing in-front of my aunt and my mom they came home from the hospital where my grandma had just died-who told her children when she made it she would just call!

My mom and aunt were so stunned that the unplug ed 1983 phone rang- darn wish I could of answered it!

I asked my mom why she did not answer the phone they were paralyzed-fear-scared-who knows.

I can just hear my grams darn those kids they never listen...xo

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

slippeddisc
i've heard of this, theres a woman in scotland who has phone calls from her mum who has passed, she runs a website the circle itc group. i would love for this to happen to me, but my grandmother seems to be using 'carrier pigeon' or budgie in my case! i had a dream a couple of years ago that i had a budgie and when i woke up i had to get a budgie, i got one within a week, 2 years later (and there is a story to this to start with) im sitting here couple of weeks before xmas and the bird says 'goooeee', (she used to say that to get someones attetion, some people would say 'hey' or 'oi') my nan was the only person i have ever heard say that and i've not heard it since she passed 22 years ago, i have been doing evp for several years too trying to get hold of my grandparents, i have had 2 messages passed from them to me by 3 spirits, beautiful messages too. i nearly fell off my perch when the bird said that!!! the full story is under 'hope for people who have lost a loved one' just incase anyone was interested.

I think this thing is so common, the repeatability of it, weird as it seems certainly makes for a field of inquiry. I found a site where Raudive of evp. fame, had a 13 minute conversation from the "other side", with his former experimenters, and another where the whole session was under laboratory conditions, the voices were clearly heard answering questions. The Power of the fifties radio was turned off after contact was made and the valves were removed, but the voices still came through.
The whooshing sound seems to be common, it seems to be heard in OUT of Body Experiences as well. Even subjected to tight controls the effect still happens. The messages from the "Other side" seem to say that the word Death should be substituted for Transition. Your Astral body is your true body, that animates your physical body, and the other side is visited every night when you sleep, if this wasn't the case transition would be such a shock you wouldn't make it. Also if this were not the case the Astral body would not get the energy that animates the physical body,( try living without sleep) The energy for the astral body is gained from the act of breathing in those other realms.? On Transition you subject yourself to a life review, and judge yourself. If you haven't got the "Right stuff" you can either reincarnate, get some education on the other side, or hang out with your buddies in a Pool hall in the lower astral.
All of which makes me ask are the numbers of people presently on this earth, comprised of individuals that have failed there life review and returned, to learn something? To heavy with bad karma to progress? What is the nature of the beast? If accepted as fact the subject of contact could be simple... or just mind blowing.
www.victorzammit.com...

edit on 12-9-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I would so love to receive a message from my departed loved ones... it's not as though I don't encourage them every day

Maybe I wouldn't feel so lonely, for just a day !
Being the last living family member aged 46 isn't easy... I can really relate to the elderly who have lost all their nearest and dearest. Losing my best friends doesn't help. They visit in dreams regularly, and perhaps I should be content with just that...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join