It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" It's not rocket science-COMMON SENSE!! VS DENIAL!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Variable
reply to post by spooky24

How can any sane person believe this.

I think you answered the question. people still believe we didn't go to the moon nor that we go to space today at all. To many people everything that happens is magic or the workings of some mastermind. They can't fathom reality, therefore they make one up they can quantify.

V

I know man went to the Moon, I never doubted that, the astronauts prove it themselves, along with the technology of the day.
The story here is different for a multitude of reasons, enough of the crap and deal with it, instead of foisting it on to others. In any case Spooky is actually asking for something on the table as I read it. So you have woken up from your slumber, to make a mumble or two about people, nothing ..er concrete.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

NO you don't have to melt it per se. But you DO need to have an extended time of heat, did not happen long enough and I DO know about that. And we WONT see steel flowing like from a foundry in such fire I call BS on that one. Your lack of any kind of real comprehension of these things has allowed the official lie to thrive.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

signalfire
A few unanswered questions:

Was the 'air really safe to breathe'? Or was the government in the form of the EPA lying to get people back to work (at Wall Street) and shopping?

In my current area of employment I analyze air pollution data. I say No it was not safe to breathe. The data, that could be researched and verified easily at an EPA database for that days particulate readings (AIRNOW is a place to start to drill into btw), showed clearly there were particulates at extremely unsafe measures. That is without getting into the chemical composition issues that are certainly in dispute as the supposed OS was to say something like "Oh it is safe enough, nothing to fear really". That was the attitude driving the normally over sensitive EPA. With tongue a little against my cheek, I consider that one time they did that to be a free clue for those wishing to start a ledger of yes it does or no it doesn't fit normalcy for the EPA! Why doesn't the EPA maintain their normal diatribe that paraphrased is 'be afraid, be very afraid"?

Who made the alleged phone calls that the FBI testified never happened?

Damn good question. The kind that deserve an answer.

Also, I have analyzed jet fuel for lab work and I think certainly it could not have possibly been jet fuel after 99 days. Nor could it be the furnishings. Another situation within this one, but a free clue. And this one is evidence of thermite. Now, if you are a scientist putting a line down a page and asking "Yes" or "No" to the possibility it COULD BE or COULD NOT BE thermite that gets a could be from me.

And to the perennial debunkers: The opposite of 'truther', a word you seem to spew like an insult, is 'liar'.

I could not agree more. Shame on you who would pretend to be so willing to believe the apparent lying liars. And to those who would stare at the facts and go 'people who believe that conspiracy stuff.....' trollop rather than engage your own brains.

One more thing: From now on, I expect all professional demolition companies to use some dynamite on an upper floor of a building to weaken a few connections, pour some kerosene on the floor and sit back and wait for the 'softened' steel to collapse, taking the entire building down with it in near free-fall speed, causing a giant dust cloud and throwing beams 300+ feet out laterally but in convenient truck-sized pieces for clean up.

As surely it will not happen the way the OS declared in millions of attempts at recreations. In way, it is a lot like the flight they claim exploded in an also never before or ever again event. In this case, from inside the fuselage an explosion while flying just off the US coast, This has been shown to have clear evidence it was hit from outside the fuselage. Someone has vested a lot of energy and provided shills on sites like this to say we did not see what our eyes recorded and there was nothing for us to see so we should 'move along'.

All of us, especially the youth because their future is ruined due to this mess, deserve justice be carried out on the perps. I can only hope it will be soon as the hijacking of our freedom is so obvious Hitler would be proud if he had been the one who pulled if off on us.

edit on 11-9-2013 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Well, when I awoke and saw the 9/11 carnage the first thought was "They did it" and "they" was our government, or some faction thereof.

Then the story was spun out and it seemed to make far more sense than the often misguided, ignorant rantings by a few of the "truthers."

But, the buildings did fall strangely, and there were many reports of explosions... BUT of course there were explosions, what with the jet fuel and combustibles, and the buildings were designed to fall safely into their own footprints, as all skyscrapers are designed to do.

BUT it was awfully convenient for the government, ultimately, and they DID know about the attack, at least in pieces, so perhaps a Pearl Harbor-esque looking the other way until it happened DID occur, but we don't know for sure, yet.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

www.luogocomune.net...

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" is a 5 hour documentary that summarizes 12 years of public debate on 9/11. While aimed primarily at a general, uninformed audience, the film also contains some new findings that may be of interest to advanced researchers.

This film is intended as an educational, non-profit operation, and must remain so in order to fulfill all the requirements for the usage of copyrighted material. As such, the entire film is made available online for FREE from day one.

FREE duplication and distribution of all DVDs is encouraged. in recognition of the time spent to put
together this material. Free duplication and distribution of all DVDs is encouraged.

edit on 11-9-2013 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Great thread OP S&F!
When the OS does not work we see people either deny or use the "incompetence Theory." When asked if the American public and their peers will be allowed to look at their work NIST claims they can't because it would be a "public danger." Same thing with the FBI,CIA and NSA and the rest of the intell community "National Security."

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
S&F OP.

I will be 23 years old this month, and convincing my generation that this (9/11) was a setup is nearly impossible.
My generation is so consumed with " Popularity " and by " Popularity" I mean, If its cool it's true.
i.e.: KONY 2012
Obama HOPE, all that jazz
Any Media.

With all of this technology at hand ( literally ) you would think the research would be done, to find the truth. But all of the kids my age were perceived at a young age 9-13. Terrorists attack American Soil, ARABS are bad guys. It essentially was pounded into our minds that Osama was a ENEMY. BAD GUY. Kind of like those two guys on Home Alone. That sense of fear made us believe that the " Government" was out to protect us from these "Bad" guys. So now that we have this perfect picture of protection " Lets join the United States Military" It's cool, lets go find Osama Bin Laden let's protect. NOTE: I do have respect for those who were born in a military family and that is all they know and WANT to die for their Homeland, I DO NOT However, have respect for those who joined the Military because they thought it was "Cool".

My point is, its hard to get this generation to ask questions because it was nailed into our mind that the Government is here to protect us from bad guys, and their "Bush-Loving" parents make it harder. I try to start with the basics on 9/11.

"Did you know that the Bin Laden family actually helped fund Bush's Oil Companies?"
" Watch Loose Change"
" Youtube September Clues"

Now, Of course we are all aware of those and they are BASIC research , but to younger kids those are easier to understand, and will get their minds churning. And is not too terribly hard to follow up with further research after viewing.

Well i just had to put my 2 cents in on it since this day only comes once a year.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Baddogma

But, the buildings did fall strangely, and there were many reports of explosions... BUT of course there were explosions, what with the jet fuel and combustibles, and the buildings were designed to fall safely into their own footprints, as all skyscrapers are designed to do.

I appreciate where you're trying to go with the rest of your post, but buildings are NOT designed to fall safely into their own footprints. They're not designed to fall at all, but rather to hold up under extreme circumstances and weather events. A tower 110 stories high in the most expensive real estate on the planet, near an ocean coastline, may have to stand up to errant airplanes, hurricane-force winds and obviously, terrorist attacks. Everyone involved with the WTC design knew this and took it into account. The only sane way to have taken down those buildings after their natural lifespan was over was to take them apart piece by piece and if you visit Manhattan, you will see that being done on a daily basis, albeit to much smaller buildings.

Too bad they weren't designed to hold up to the massive preplanning of a nuclear and/or thermitic explosive assault designed as a live snuff film in order to:

1. Demonize a religion and race that just happens to be in the Middle East sitting on 'our' oil and other reserves.
2. Gin up patriotic fervor amongst the populace, encouraging them to send their sons and daughters to die for corporate interests.
3. Make people a little less aware when you're vomiting all over the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, to the point where now once you're 'declared' an enemy of the state without a trial or even an indictment, you can be murdered from afar by drone strike.
4. Spend a nation's wealth and an entire generation of children fighting a make-belief war on a ghost-like ever moving enemy.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I am so tired of these "false-flag" panic-paddy's that have spread like wildfire.

Quit pretending you know something you don't. And stop trying to spread crap.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
How did this piece of s**t thread get 30+ stars and 50+ flags, what utter effin' garbage.

This is the first time I've ever jumped into a thread just to slam it, but holy hell, this soiled piece of toilet paper made the headlines on what I believe to be a respectable forum. Filled with inconsistencies and fallacies, this is the dregs.

Before I continue, let me say that I totally believe 9/11 was a false flag. That said, you discredit the body count? Not many bodies accounted for? Where is this information coming from? I worked in a bar on 10th Ave a few miles north of ground zero. I saw visiting Chicago fire fire fighters walk in one day acting gung-ho about coming to help clean the mess, then watched them the next day crying into their beers. "You have many bodies in your section today?", "yeah, but not like yesterday". All week long I watched cold trucks rolling down 23rd St. to Chelsea Piers, only to be told by a reporter drinking at the bar that they were full of corpses and body parts that were being stored on the ice skating rinks. The smell of death lingered in NYC for months, it's a smell I will never forget. How naive are you to think that people would leave their lives for witness protection to help cover the 9/11 conspiracy. Are you insane or just completely brainless? Also, who were all those people whose pictures were plastered on every wall and street corner in New York for the next year? More fabrications I suppose.

There were enough lies told on and around 9/11 without you contributing to more of them. Also, you're not a good writer, learn to spell, and learn to fact check before tootin' your own horn. And I'm sorry to unload on you like this, and I fully expect this post to get 86'ed for T&C violations, but I just couldn't stomach your sophomoric treatise on 9/11 on 9/11. It's posts like yours that give 9/11 truth a bad name, I expect to see your rant on CNN in the near future as an excuse for why all truthers should to be shaved, sterilized and destroyed.
edit on 12-9-2013 by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Excellent post, I like many support every word.

I virtually hear the word sheeple on here daily, normally its aimed at any one who fails to believe the 'official story' and yet like you I failed to believe it because its laced to the hilt with lies and discrepancies, the facts are classified to stop us knowing them, its all total BS.

Its about time the world really had a good FACTUAL look at this and then we will decide exactly who the 'sheeple' are..

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyD

No one is saying people didn't die, innocent people, they did and no one should ever doubt that, in fact if anyone actually believe half the conspiracy theories on the net then you are warped as them BUT we know that there lies and damned lies over 9/11, there's far more to this than you are allowed to know, why else would the government illegally destroy a crime scene, why would the fail to release a full footage of a PLANE hitting the Pentagon, Classify so many apparent proofs.

Yes people died that day and others went through utter hell having to deal with the outcome of that day, that can never be challenged or undone but what is classed as the TRUE story sadly ISN'T.

The Western world grieves for the dead and injured to this day, it was an event that caused disgust and fear like no other in recent times. People of all walks of life and religious faiths died that day, Muslims, Christians, White black Asian, all innocent people made part of a terrible plan by someone or some people.

So, NO we don't forget them nor sweep them to one side poster, we just think by the critical absence of certain proofs that the official story STINKS. We KNOW there's Lies being told, we just don't know the full story and the Government isn't telling, its hiding the proofs?
edit on 12-9-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

Come on, you already watched this 5 hr documentary before your sweeping judgement.

I mean you must have already watched it due to your post being a few hours after the OP put it up.

So I just finished it . Yes all 5 hours.

Your take is fake and quite spooky. None of your points seem to be made by anyone except the de-bunkers who they use as a counter point in the debate. IE (backpack bombs placed by elevator repairmen) Most of your points are not even in the documentary.
In the doc the de-bunkers use these claims in an attempt to bully-psych their audiences and make the claims look ridiculous.
Much in the same manner of your posts come to think of it.

This observation leads me to the conclusion that you haven't seen the very thing you talk of with such authority.

now that I go back it freaks me out how many stars you have on your posts. Spooky really Spooky

edit on 12-9-2013 by MinorityReporter because: Star freak

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Indeed, so no need to compound lies with more lies. Stick to the facts, there are plenty of them which refute the official story. The Op only helps muddy the waters, and gives skeptics more ammunition against the truth.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

I was not really going to ever believe one reason was possible or that 11 hijackers were responsible

errr that would you believe 19 hijackers, because there were 19 hijackers that took those planes not 11 as you claim (twice) in your OP

Really before you make a thread like this at the very least get the obvious stuff right before you start off on the "OMG FLASE FLAG" rhetoric

The difference between the two totals represents the number of hijackers who have since proven themselves to still be alive, so I'm going with his number. Your number has already been thoroughly debunked.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

DirtyD
How did this piece of s**t thread get 30+ stars and 50+ flags, what utter effin' garbage.

This is the first time I've ever jumped into a thread just to slam it, but holy hell, this soiled piece of toilet paper made the headlines on what I believe to be a respectable forum. Filled with inconsistencies and fallacies, this is the dregs.

Before I continue, let me say that I totally believe 9/11 was a false flag. That said, you discredit the body count? Not many bodies accounted for? Where is this information coming from? I worked in a bar on 10th Ave a few miles north of ground zero. I saw visiting Chicago fire fire fighters walk in one day acting gung-ho about coming to help clean the mess, then watched them the next day crying into their beers. "You have many bodies in your section today?", "yeah, but not like yesterday". All week long I watched cold trucks rolling down 23rd St. to Chelsea Piers, only to be told by a reporter drinking at the bar that they were full of corpses and body parts that were being stored on the ice skating rinks. The smell of death lingered in NYC for months, it's a smell I will never forget. How naive are you to think that people would leave their lives for witness protection to help cover the 9/11 conspiracy. Are you insane or just completely brainless? Also, who were all those people whose pictures were plastered on every wall and street corner in New York for the next year? More fabrications I suppose.

There were enough lies told on and around 9/11 without you contributing to more of them. Also, you're not a good writer, learn to spell, and learn to fact check before tootin' your own horn. And I'm sorry to unload on you like this, and I fully expect this post to get 86'ed for T&C violations, but I just couldn't stomach your sophomoric treatise on 9/11 on 9/11. It's posts like yours that give 9/11 truth a bad name, I expect to see your rant on CNN in the near future as an excuse for why all truthers should to be shaved, sterilized and destroyed.
edit on 12-9-2013 by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

Y'know, I agree with you on this, and the need for a little tough-love within the 9/11 truth movement. This crime has begun to find its own space on the same shelf that the Kennedy Assassination was put on decades ago, and it's because of the inability of the people who actually care to get the discipline required to establish the proper parameters of their own narrative - even if it's just that we need to throw out the Official Conspiracy Theory and start fresh on finding out what the hell did actually happen that day.

The OCT crowd feeds on half-baked conspiracy theories, and the half-interested majority of busy Americans are easily distracted by neatly processed soundbites fed to them by those "debunkers" that feature the nuttiest and most ignorant junk being put out by well-meaning, but seriously ill-equipped CTs. Back in 2005, it was understandable for there to be dozens of hair-brain theories, but after 8 years of full-on professional research into so much of what's emerged as concrete evidence, there's no longer any excuse for being seriously (and embarrassingly) ignorant about what the principle reality contradictions associated with this case are.

And, by now, there's really no excuse for anyone to accept the "miles of detonator cord" claim as being a legitimate point of debunkers. Not since the years of homemade IEDs in Iraq and Afghanistan and what they've done - since 2003, no less - to our own troops. Obviously, a building demolition no longer requires detonator cord and dynamite charges, and hasn't for quite a while. Clearly it was possible to set such charges within a building long before the WTC towers and Bldg 7 were dropped with IED style blast pack charges set at the proper points within the buildings interiors. Same with the remote piloting technology that has been thoroughly established as having been in existence (since the late 80s, in fact) and easily introduced into the plane's auto-pilot system to await remote activation. The planes didn't need to be landed. Just steered into preloaded GPS coordinates.

There are no mysteries concerning HOW this was done. Not anymore. The mystery remains what it is that is still hanging over the heads of our government leaders and the media's top management, and crippling their ability to even allow any substantive discussion of the case in public. My suspicion is that it has to do with the unsolved Anthrax Attacks case, and the fact that highly weaponized Anthrax is extremely difficult to manufacture, meaning that if you're manufacturing it, you're not going to only make enough to sprinkle into a half dozen letters to be sent to the US Senate and the offices of NBC News. You're going to make pounds of the stuff. Those letters specifically reference the 9/11 Attacks. That means something, and the wall of silence surrounding the refusal to allow a normal murder investigation into the largest mass murder in American history, that was quickly raised immediately after the letters hit the Senate and NBC offices, means something too. Together, they suggest an ongoing mass casualty threat - a weaponized Anthrax release on a massive scale if anyone with power tries to give any official credibility to any 9/11 conspiracy theory other than the one that the Bush/Cheney team drafted and established. Speculation - yes, but not irresponsible speculation, given the very specific evidence.

All in all, this case has become much too mature and information-rich for there to be any tolerance of ignorant speculation. This isn't a parlor game. This is a mass murder investigation. If it's not treated as the deadly serious case that it is, then it will become just another idiotic parlor game - as the JFK Assassination became.
edit on 9/12/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

NorEaster

All in all, this case has become much too mature and information rich for there to be any tolerance of ignorant speculation. This isn't a parlor game. This is a mass murder investigation. If it's not treated as the deadly serious case that it is, then it will become just another idiotic parlor game - as the JFK Assassination became.
edit on 9/12/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

Although I agree with your points, and also agree that the Anthrax (oh how people forget) is just as important to the narrative as the collapsing towers.

All that being said, no way, no how can the truth ever be acknowledged in official channels. The ramifications would be too great. Direct involvement within our own government (treason of the highest order), collusion with other governments like Israel and Saudi Arabia. The lie itself is to big to fail! Accepting the truth would change our future timeline forever. Relationships will change and wars would ensue. You would have a better chance at UFO disclosure.

No sir, it will sit forever on the shelf adjacent to JFK. If we never got the truth on that.....
edit on 12-9-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I have seen you arguing for the original story on a number of 9/11 threads. Mostly by nitpicking some unsubstancial details from the bigger picture to try and discredit the OP. and to be honest its irritating.

Not because your story contradicts mine. But because your story was told to you by people who are known for their lies and corruption and is blatantly full of holes and inconsistencies. And a huge amount of hard evidence has been brought to light to prove your story is wrong.

at first a lot of people bought what was fed to them by politicians and the media but over the last 12 years many of them have realised that the original story is bull.

You and the few people who still buy this crap are just plain annoying.
edit on 12-9-2013 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

The difference between the two totals represents the number of hijackers who have since proven themselves to still be alive

Prove it, and by prove it i mean actually prove and not link em to some article that originates form back in September 2001 when media speculation was rife.

I mean show me actual proof they are still alive.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

you might call it "nitpicking" but its really not details are important

When a OP comes along claiming that 9/11 was a inside job and that the offical story is wrong or a lie the it implies that the OP must therefore have a in depth knowledge of the offical story in order to make such a claim.

yet when these people who claim 9/11 was a inside job yet can't get little details like the number of hijackers, the time the buildings fell and so on.

It really takes away all credibility they may have, how can anyone possibly say that the offical story is a lie when they cant even get the most fundamental details of the offical story correct?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join