It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warming up : Turkey spotted "movements" on the Syrian-Turkish border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
are they get ready for something??

Sunday, September 8 08:58 GMT: Turkey spotted "movements" on the Syrian-Turkish border. Turkish jets have been put on standby in case there are any borer violations, IHA reports. The Turkish Sabah newspaper added that the jets "have the permission to open fire in case of hostile movement". Earlier, a loud explosion was heard on the border.

rt.com/news/syria-crisis-live-updates-047/

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

How observant of them.
I guess they haven't noticed any truckloads of arms and fighters crossing the border from Turkey into Syria before now?

Although NATO has, so far, said they will not get involved, I still wonder if some staged event targeting Turkey might be used as a catalyst to bring in NATO to protect a member? Let's face it, some are desperate to get things moving.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

yeah..turkey is one of Us "friend" in midle east..and syria now aware..

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

I haven't heard of weapons going from Turkey into Syria. Are you sure you aren't thinking of Saudi Arabia? Prince Bandar of Saudi Arabia is funding the rebels with all types of weapon and aid, even paying fighters to fight in Syria.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

The CIA and US special operational troops and have been secretly training Syrian rebels at bases in Jordan and Turkey since November 2012. Up to 100 from all over Syria have gone through courses in the last month alone, according to US media reports.

rt.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

If Turkey is seeing movement, it is likely his paid mercenaries dressed like Syrian forces. A shot pops off and crosses Turkeys boarder and Turkey responds with an arial bombardment with direct US support. And a get out of jail free card for Obama.

False flags are a fad that never goes out of style.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

False flags are a fad that never goes out of style.

never..remember 2 balistic miassile before? what a funny act..

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
According to the Islamic prophecy....Turkey has to start it....

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I do understand that quite a lot of members on this site are not what I would call world-wise, but mostly take things as a joke, but I can tell the people who do use this site who have brains between the ear's we are without doupt heading for World War, as an emergency planner in Europe we are being made to prepare for all out war, America are to blame, not Russia & China, the war is simply because Obama (Muslim) is behind the foe who are attacking our friends world wide.
I hope India, Russia, China plus lots more can defeat the killers who Obama support, I am backing the good guys, NO it's not NATO.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY

what prophecy mr.Gbp? may i read that?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY

Which given the current state of affairs, may be the only viable option. And once a NATO member is at war, we are too. All eyes SHOULD be on Turkey.
edit on 8-9-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

top topics

join