It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US defense contractors were involved in Syria gas attack: Investigative journalist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

US defense contractors were involved in Syria gas attack: Investigative journalist

www.presstv.ir

American investigative journalist Jeffrey Silverman says he has information showing US defense contractors were "directly or indirectly" involved in last month’s chemical weapons attack in Syria.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I would love to see this emails ! but one thing is for sure ,defense contractors and private military companies are a danger to us all !
For these guys war is business and i stronly belief that those companies should be forbidden .
They can manipulate government into war so they can fil there pockets.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
We all suspect it, but the difficult thing is proving it.

The government military machine has always been able to keep up the lies, but this time it seems different.

Their days are nearly over, which, unfortunately for the rest of the world, places them at their most dangerous.

We've got a tiger by the tail situation.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Watchfull

I doubt if it is different.
As you see now that many people are being brainwashed by the media again on this Assad Dictatator issue !
They make it look like Assad / the Russians ,Chinese and Iran are the bad guys and that we the west are only trying to help the people,lol
F joke it all is.
Every normal and logical thinking person can see through this bull# ,but unfortunately most people are sheeps and belief all the hear of our so called honest governments and media

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
It sounds like the same one that there was a thread about already. It's a fake. The thread was removed because it was a known hoaxer. The Colonel just retired, but the email doesn't read like it was written by a colonel, or his wife. He says little things like their "7-11 October visit", and his wife claims the video is a fake, which means they got all the children to hold their breath while it was shot, which is damn near impossible to do.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Thread Killer Extraordinaire ,Your probably are of the FIDF ,IDF or NUIS

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by WhySoBlinded

Or, it's a freaking joke, and if you click the link in my signature you'll understand it.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

lololol,ok
then have a look at this.

Jeffrey Silverman

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Another reason people in glass white houses shouldn't throw bombs.

On a serious note, these are pretty severe claims. This should be a game changer.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

You do realize that you're using an Iranian source?

I'd be looking for another source to back that one up, provided there is one.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

America is in danger of going rogue under Obama

Like a Roman emperor drunk on power, he is becoming dangerously detached from reality.

www.worldtribune.com...

Yet we still want to or should i say, a handful are being forced into a conflict that obviously 3/4's of the planet are saying its BS.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

You do realize that you're using an Iranian source?

I'd be looking for another source to back that one up, provided there is one.

I Personally belief PressTV is more reliable then most other news sites.( Haarez,Fox,CNN ,BBC )
Are you of the IDF ? i know guys and girls from the IDF are using social media and sites like this to blame others or kill threads with smart remarks, lol
here is a other link for you,that i also posted before !

CIA Bio-Chem Nightmare Exposed

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I already read your link, but it only talks about the ties to chemical weapons. It doesn't say anything about contractors specifically setting off chemical weapons attacks in Syria on August 21st. It's mostly talking about the bio-lab in Georgia.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

The reason why press tv and RT seem more reliable is because it typically is when its reporting on western events. We do plenty of stupid # there's no need for them to make it up.

Needless to say, your not going to find any critical reports on their government unless otherwise pre-approved by the state itself. You know.....a lot like CNN, FOX, MSNBC. All news is controlled governments existence is based on it.
edit on 8-9-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

RT has been releasing all kinds of whoppers lately that are exagerated and Press TV does the same thing.

Personally, I've noticed that Reuters has been reporting both sides of the story from different sources. At least they're reporting everything and not just one side or the other.

There are other Middle Eastern sources available that are more reliable than Press TV.

Here's one I use....

english.alarabiya.net...

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
press tv lol

lock thread

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

I agree on what you said.
But i belief that this Chem atack is not the work of Assad and that we are being lied to again.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Look, we know that u.s and shall we say, nato aligned nations have supplied more than enough lintel and weapons to the fsa terrorist backed faction.

Now before we all suffer a hemorrhage from excessive cerebral masturbation you might want to ask yourself since we, i , they, everyone knows that comms between the fsa and external nato aligned and arab nations is being conducted via western cell phone providers and sat encrypted phones. So why hasn't the nsa provided the WORLD WITH TRANSCRIPTS ????

How about you begin using that 4% of brain function and perhaps try to push your own limit to a 5-6%. I dont think ill need to provide links for what i am saying for you might want to ggl or bing the millions of articles regarding to nsa and echelon's ability to eaves drop in on anyone at anytime without them being aware of it.

Sheez sometimes the stupidity within this site is simply beyond belief.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

I already read your link, but it only talks about the ties to chemical weapons. It doesn't say anything about contractors specifically setting off chemical weapons attacks in Syria on August 21st. It's mostly talking about the bio-lab in Georgia.

If you give someone weapons and you openly admit so, then you only blame assad for everything, how difficult is it to assume someone ALSO gave sarin to the rebels to frame assad?

Really how difficult is it?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Manipulativebehavior

I feel your frustration. NSA can eavesdrop at will anywhere they wish, yet they cant come up with any credible evidence that assad used chems on the rebels(mostly foreign fighters) even once let alone 15 times that germany claims.

I cant believe how obtuse or probably just biased some people are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join