It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US defense contractors were involved in Syria gas attack: Investigative journalist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by WhySoBlinded

I already read your link, but it only talks about the ties to chemical weapons. It doesn't say anything about contractors specifically setting off chemical weapons attacks in Syria on August 21st. It's mostly talking about the bio-lab in Georgia.

If you give someone weapons and you openly admit so, then you only blame assad for everything, how difficult is it to assume someone ALSO gave sarin to the rebels to frame assad?

Really how difficult is it?

That's just it. There are chemical weapons in Syria that not only came from the U.S., but Egypt, Russia and Libya. The key here is to determine WHO used them. Right now the evidence that's been released to the public hasn't been sufficient to prove anything. Apparently, the U.S. and Germany are holding recorded communications between Syrian officials, but they are refusing to release a transcript of those communications to the press, as they are still classified. So far, only Congress members have had the chance to listen to them, from what I understand.

Here's a good article about the entire situation:

"Doubts linger over Syria gas attack evidence"

english.alarabiya.net...

By the way, if you do some research on the history of chemical weapons, you'll find out that the U.S. isn't the only one who's delivered them to other countries and much of it dates back as early as the 1960's.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Apparently, the U.S. and Germany are holding recorded communications between Syrian officials, but they are refusing to release a transcript of those communications to the press, as they are still classified. So far, only Congress members have had the chance to listen to them, from what I understand.

Apparently? From what you understand? Classified?

See, that's the problem. Congress members aren't the ones who will be sent to kill and die for "classified" but "apparent" reasons ~ like Saddam buying yellow cake from Niger, as alleged in an "apparent" but "classified" memo from the UK and oh so inadvertently "leaked" to the press. It turned out to be completely cocked up and FALSE, and how many innocent people died on account of it?

FURIOUS politicians have demanded Prime Minister David Cameron explain why chemical export licences were granted to firms last January – 10 months after the Syrian uprising began.

www.dailyrecord.co.uk...

Maybe we should be more skeptical of WHAT WE DON'T UNDERSTAND BY DESIGN..

edit on 8-9-2013 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

I'm not sure I understand what your point is. So, by letting everyone know that a couple of UK companies sent sodium fluoride to Syria, we should just assume that they are also the ones who mixed the ingredients together to create a chemical weapon and use them on Syria?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

I'm not sure I understand what your point is. So, by letting everyone know that a couple of UK companies sent sodium fluoride to Syria, we should just assume that they are also the ones who mixed the ingredients together to create a chemical weapon and use them on Syria?

Plenty of convenient "suspects" get framed by the cops everyday. You have a history of misdeamanors, the cops trying to solve a murder case but keep coming up empty, so bing lets grab ole joe banners from highland park and frame him for it. They approach his car and drop some weed in the back seat, then they take him into custody and under duress make him assert he is also guilty of murder.

You think NATO is above such tactics? Everything up till now, with perhaps a few exceptions, HAS BEEN A FALSE FLAG to conquer the freaking middle east on jewish-american interests. Read some more alternative sources if you dont understand what I am saying. Rellying on cnn and bbc for information is a recipe for disaster. Seriously I stopped listening to those evil clowns a long, long time ago.
edit on 8/9/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

Chemicals aren't all that's been transported into Syria by foreign powers and even if it was only fluoride in toothpaste, there is no proof that Assad used any chemicals on his people. After all, he had no reason to do so, he was wiping up the floor with the rebels and that scared the crap out of those who want him ousted.

I'll bet there's a lot more money to be made in transporting rebels and weapons from uprising to uprising than has ever been made by bee keepers transporting their little stingers from farm to farm to pollinate crops. Like Saudi Arabia transporting their death row inmates to Syria to overthrow Assad.

How do you think all those rebels and all their weapons got from Tunisia to Libya to Egypt to Syria just in time for another "spring:? Think Benghazi and the cover up.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Well, defense contractors would benefit from a war. If you examine motive it is often helpful. I cannot verify whether this thread content is real, just supply a possible motive.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Well, defense contractors would benefit from a war. If you examine motive it is often helpful. I cannot verify whether this thread content is real, just supply a possible motive.

Damm right motive means a lot. More than 50% for sure. Probably 80%!

The first AND BEST suspects are those with the most to gain from a crime.

Criminal Science 101

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhySoBlinded

I would love to see this emails ! but one thing is for sure ,defense contractors and private military companies are a danger to us all !
For these guys war is business and i stronly belief that those companies should be forbidden .
They can manipulate government into war so they can fil there pockets.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

The culture of hiring mercenaries is very old. This has been the preferred method of kings to eliminate political rivals. Now it is used for terrorism.

The attack in Syria is a case of terrorism where a person (persons) with assumed or false identity carried at attack, using weapons supplied by a foreign government.

The Syrian government was not involved in this attack. If you mean FSA by opposition, then yes FSA did not carry out the attack either. It was a third (shadowy/secret) party.

This is a classic false flag attack.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

You think NATO is above such tactics? Everything up till now, with perhaps a few exceptions, HAS BEEN A FALSE FLAG to conquer the freaking middle east on jewish-american interests.

On the other hand, I believe it's more complex than that. I believe Middle Eastern countries are duping America into believing we're helping them for humanitarian reasons while they're planning on conquering the Middle East for "Political Islam". I believe the ultimate goal for the Muslims is to create a Muslim caliphate to rule the entire Middle East with a long term goal of trying to kick Israeli and American presence out of it. Unfortunately, the Sunnis and Shiites are too busy killing each other rather than uniting in an effort to provide a stable Islamic government throughout the Middle East to accomplish their goal.

You may think that the U.S. is just duping the Middle East, but some of you aren't taking into consideration the ability of the Middle East to dupe the U.S. either. False flags are happening on both sides of the fence, not just one.

link   
Syria is being made by West as an ASSAD vs FSA struggle. The reality is that there are several actors including a large force of mercenaries armed and financed by a foreign government that is not allied to FSA.

link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

The same suspects, over and over and over and still we doubt our lying eyes.

www.blacklistednews.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

The real question is, WHO doesn't have a motive? We have to examine each one and look at the overall and bigger picture, as well as past history. That includes past history on Sunni/Shiite relations as well as past history on Israeli/Islamic relations.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I believe the ultimate goal for the Muslims is to create a Muslim caliphate to rule the entire Middle East with a long term goal of trying to kick Israeli and American presence out of it. Unfortunately, the Sunnis and Shiites are too busy killing each other rather than uniting in an effort to provide a stable Islamic government throughout the Middle East to accomplish their goal.

No, that's what you are Deetermined to believe. The long term goal is depicted by the two blue stripes on the Israeli flag.

Futuristic Map Based on the Torah

"To your descendants I have given this land, from the Egyptian River as far as the great river, the Euphrates."
Bere# (Genesis) 15:18
www.ahavat-israel.com...

The Sunnis and Shiites and other Muslim sects are pitted against one another through false flags and cocked up lies to get them to kill each other in order to further the goal of greater Israel. Its really very simple once you get that log out of your eye.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

You apparently don't realize that the Muslims have their own Qu'ran stating the exact same thing. They believe that God is going to give them the power to conquer Israel/Palestine for Islam....again.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

You apparently don't realize that the Muslims have their own Qu'ran stating the exact same thing. They believe that God is going to give them the power to conquer Israel/Palestine for Islam....again.

Tell it to someone else, I have read the Qu'ran and that isn't in it.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Try telling that to the Muslim extremists.

In the meanwhile, maybe you should look up the Charters for the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. They are both available online. In essence, they both describe exactly how Muslim extremists view Israel, as if all of the spouting from Ahmadinejad didn't already tell us.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

The real question is, WHO doesn't have a motive? We have to examine each one and look at the overall and bigger picture, as well as past history. That includes past history on Sunni/Shiite relations as well as past history on Israeli/Islamic relations.

The shiites have the smallest motive of all. The sunnis are trying to dominate the middle east and conquer jerusalem for themselves. This is the only explanation I have been able to reach thus far and it makes sense to a large degree.

Both iran and syria are shiite ruled, both are hated by nato.

Israel on the otherhand is uncapable of protecting its national security, since they have been giving land to the palestinian in exchange for temporary fake peace a long time. They could have made israel a secular country and absorbed the palestinians within it. Israel PRETENDS to be secular.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

You don't realize that the Muslims will never even allow Israel to be a "country" in the Middle East. None of the Muslim nations recognize Israel as a country because they still believe it's called "Palestine" back during a time when it was ruled by Islamic leaders. This is why Israel isn't capable of creating their own national security

You do realize that most maps created in the Middle East don't even show Israel on it?

edit on 8-9-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You don't realize that the Muslims will never even allow Israel to even be a "country" in the Middle East. None of the Muslim nations recognize Israel as a country because they still believe it's called "Palestine" back during a time when it was ruled by Islamic leaders. This is why Israel isn't capable of creating their own national security

You do realize that most maps created in the Middle East don't even show Israel on it?

Oh sure the muslims have LOTS of blame to share with the jews, but primarily the sunnis and not the shiites.

Israel could have become secular, or even remained non-secular, but made it clear that they have a right to exist and are willing to absorb the muslims and christians, give them citizenships and basic rights rather than enormous walls of isolation.

The zionist jews never wanted muslims to have any rights within israel, and in fact ENCOURAGED hamas to win so that they can cleanse themselves of non jews. They want to eventually create a non-secular state at any cost because they think its the promissed land. I think they were also the ones to push for the two-state solution behind closed doors just like hamas and plo did.

Its complicated but both jews and muslims are to blame.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Here's what I'm talking about...

en.wikipedia.org...

Here's a list of U.N. members who don't recognize Israel as being a "state".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join