It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does God die?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
I have no interest in changing your belief system

Sure you do, else you wouldn't be proselytizing.

You inserted yourself into my correspondence with another member which took us off on this tangent. I have no problem with that but let's at least be honest about what it is.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
slowisfast

veteranhumanbeing
I have no interest in changing your belief system

slowisfast
Sure you do, else you wouldn't be proselytizing.
You inserted yourself into my correspondence with another member which took us off on this tangent. I have no problem with that but let's at least be honest about what it is.

SURE I DONT:
EZEKIEL 33.1-4
Once again a message came to me from the Lord. He said: "Son of dust, tell your people: when I bring an army against a country and the people of that land choose a watchman, and when he sees the army coming and blows the alarm to warn them, then anyone who hears the alarm and refuses to heed it; well, if he dies the fault is his own".

(by falling upon its own
S-WORD I expect)

If you dont want to contribute to an open forum (to be read by ones of peoples), U2U the respondee person privately; the last I checked if a million people were interested in your/my posts they can and have the ability to reply. Its a PUBLIC FORUM open for free-for-allisms (within reason/manners and decorum necessary).

edit on 17-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

slowisfast
reply to post by Greatest I am

That's a foolish thing to say.

Admitting I pray is not self-centered/egotistical. Bragging? Bragging about what?
I am created and I will give thanks to my Creator, and will pray for those who have been put on my heart. You. Some people can't see the forest for the trees but it's not my job to convince them. Only He can do that.

Cheers to you. I love you, regardless of your feelings about my faith.

Better to be loved by Satan than one of your immoral ilk.

Jesus warned about what you do and you ignore him. Tsk, tsk.

Regards
DL
edit on 20-9-2013 by Greatest I am because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Greatest I am

slowisfast

Admitting I pray is not self-centered/egotistical. Bragging? Bragging about what?
I am created and I will give thanks to my Creator, and will pray for those who have been put on my heart. You. Some people can't see the forest for the trees but it's not my job to convince them. Only He can do that.

Regards
DL

Yeah, no offense Brother, but I have no clue what you're talking about here.

I love Satan, I pity him, but I love him.
Immoral ilk?!...Do tell.
What were his warnings again?

Let's be honest, you don't know me. I wish you would be able to. I'm not the type of man to talk and try to convince someone that their worldview needs to change nor condemn them for the way they live their life. Believe what you will, but one walking in Truth wouldn't feel the need to belittle and disparage others.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

slowisfast

Greatest I am

slowisfast

Regards
DL

Yeah, no offense Brother, but I have no clue what you're talking about here.

I love Satan, I pity him, but I love him.
Immoral ilk?!...Do tell.
What were his warnings again?

Let's be honest, you don't know me. I wish you would be able to. I'm not the type of man to talk and try to convince someone that their worldview needs to change nor condemn them for the way they live their life. Believe what you will, but one walking in Truth wouldn't feel the need to belittle and disparage others.

Really. I guess that you do not know how to love.

Proverbs 3:12
For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Regards
DL

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I see how you twist it and I'm not biting.

I cannot control the beliefs or behaviors of other. I can, and do, share my life experiences with people and their effects on my worldview, in context and when asked, but I don't feel the necessity to proselytize to strangers claiming they are wrong and labeling it as love. If I can influence others towards the truth, awesome, but I'm no teacher.

I most definitely encourage those within my sphere of influence, in real life, but I'm more of a less talk, more do, kind of man. I try to let my labor and way speak for itself and be a reflection of my belief system as opposed to getting into the petty and meaningless stuff.

Thank you for the proverb. It's wisdom.
edit on 20-9-2013 by slowisfast because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I have no need to twist anything.

You likely see something reflected that you would do and try to put it on me.

Rather hypocritical that.

Regards
DL

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Man, you just can't help it.
I wish you well.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

slowisfast

I wish you well.

No. I cannot help letting jerks give the wrong impression. I will always fight that.

Regards
DL

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think God dies when ingnorant christinas hate on eveyone else, but turns a blind eye on themselves.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

slowisfast

I wish you well.

Oh here I am again. You seem to not have any patience for those that dare I say wish to contribute to a discussion you started or have some involvement within? Is this the way you address ideas brought forward in the well meaning diatribe of good natured shared knowledge "conversation". You seem to treat respondees like a bugger on your finger, flick it away before anyone noticed you picked your nose.
edit on 21-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
God dies when a close love one dies. Also, God will die when your brain dies. It's that in a nut shell.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

RUFFREADY
God dies when a close love one dies. Also, God will die when your brain dies. It's that in a nut shell.

You mean your belief in God dies (so a false system of belief) or your ego overlaping a non-truth thinking God was real; then when experiencing the death of a loved one not so much afterall, anything, ego driven or belief driven? When your brain dies you do not, you are beyond material aspect, the only thing you loose is your "NUTSHELL".

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Or...I don't know. Nobody does.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

RUFFREADY
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

Or...I don't know. Nobody does.

I dont either still locked up in the 3d encased in a body until misson control calls it quits (lost all communication rounding the dark side of the moon, Apollo 11/29/33 script long forgotten).

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Hello again,

I'm sorry you're not satisfied. I try to show others respect and when it is not given in return, I choose not to waste my time...life is short. So, in a sense, yes, I flick boogers.

You can u2u me if you'd like to have a real discussion.

edit on 23-9-2013 by slowisfast because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

slowisfast
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

Hello again,

I'm sorry you're not satisfied. I try to show others respect and when it is not given in return, I choose not to waste my time...life is short. So, in a sense, yes, I flick boogers.
You can u2u me if you'd like to have a real discussion.

Not interested. I would be wasting my time (gigantic brainiac from Mars in the insect body that Id never admit to be; for your reference only), and you have plenty of others to pick upon instead. I may have passed two lines into three; as this whole discussion seems not to encompass single thought paragraphs..so in keeping with tradition...edit.
edit on 23-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join