It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the Banksters and Globalists WON in Australia.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

I voted wikileaks below the line

So you couldn't actually vote for the real Wikileaks Party? I would have done the same as you had I actually voted, but alas it's obvious that the Wikileaks Party would never win even if they were on the ballot, which is one of the reasons I don't waste my time voting, the only people with a chance are those running in a major party, and they are always puppets.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by windslayer

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc
Can you give me a link to this Abbot guy and his own personal policies he wishes to pursue? Is he a conservative/liberal?

He's a Liberal. Which, from what I understand of foreign politics, he's the opposite of what most western countries call Liberal.

EDIT: sorry I misread what you said, you basically said the same thing I just. I thought you said it's the opposite of what all non-western nations call a liberal, which is also partly true.
edit on 7/9/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/9/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Actually, voting wikileaks in my electorate is a really cool move. We need to get Julian to be a senator so they cant assassinate him and we can start implementing some proper policy.

Seriously, voting wikileaks is voting against the globalists..

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Certainly time for a change..Kruddy and Juliar ...well....no loss there.

Regardless of what Politicians tell you, nobody in the International scene really cares what goes on in Australia.

There is a belief that Australia has some influence on the World......Ahhh, Sorry we dont.

Australia is about as insignificant, as the number of times people here think of Sweden or Norway.......Hardly ever.

On the positive side, we are a stable society, with a stable Govt structure (too overgoverned of course), good social security network, good health system, not overpopulated or polluted etc.
We also use to have very well run government state utilities, until progressive Labour govts lost too much money in the 1980s/90s and they had to be sold off.....Not to mention all the UN rules like the Lima convention and Agenda 21......

Unfortunately, Australia has been and still is in a recession, despite the Labour Govt manipulating stats to the contrary. If it was'nt for the Chinese buying our dirt, we would be in the gutter.
The true unemployment rate is around 15-20%, youth unemployment is around 30-40%.
Centrelink rates working 1 hour per week, Yes One Hour per week, as being employed!!!, hence they manipulate statistics.

Hopefully things will improve, but we are much more dictated by the "World" economy, than we were in the old days, when we actually produced stuff for ourselves and export.
It may surprise Australians to know that we only have one or two Oil refineries left in the country, we currently import ALL of our std unleaded petrol from Singapore of all places....yes a city/state, the size of Melbourne.
At any one time, we have 4-7 days petrol supply...thats it.
If there is ever a "Problem" and those ships are intercepted, Australia would stop in less than a week....no gas no go.
Of course we still have a little LPG and Natural gas left over, the stuff we have'nt sold to the Japanese and Chinese for 1 cent per litre contracts 10 years ago.
edit on 7-9-2013 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The whole reason Abbot got into the big seat is because, and I'm going to put this in capital letters:

HUMANS ARE STUPID, AND THEY JUST WANTED A NEW FACE, BECAUSE IT'S A NOVELTY.

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BORING TO KEEP THE OLD P.M, SO THEY VOTED IN THE OTHER GUY.

Mind you, he didn't get voted in.

We all know the elections are rigged, and always have been.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Actually, voting wikileaks in my electorate is a really cool move. We need to get Julian to be a senator so they cant assassinate him and we can start implementing some proper policy.

Seriously, voting wikileaks is voting against the globalists..

I voted for the Wikileaks party.

I also voted in pen, so they couldn't rub it out.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

DUDE NO ####

It doesn't make it okay.

IM going to attack this government as much as i can. They are an enemy of the people.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Unrealised

DUDE NO ####

It doesn't make it okay.

IM going to attack this government as much as i can. They are an enemy of the people.

You got that right.

I'm all for that.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Labor are as bad as Liberal in Australia.
Rudd gave our money away and Gillard destroyed the economy.
Carbon tax and the mining tax has cost jobs and subjected Australia to the world banks. Labor hurt our economy and Liberal will hurt the people financially.
Bad politics follows bad politics.
Labor were a NWO puppet as will be Abbot
Its farcical to deny Labors stupidity

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
They've definitely lost in the Senate, as long as the Greens side with Labor. If Abbott doesn't call a double dissolution, the Coalition will have very minimal chance of ever passing a bill through the Senate, regardless of the majority in the House of Reps. So we're not entirely doomed yet. Still, it's not going to be an exciting few years.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Just to keep you guys in the loop.

So the Abbott government has won in australia. This translates to a victory for the globalists, murdoch has wanted abbott in from the start. What it means here, for us, is cuts to government, cuts to welfare, cuts to pretty much everything that doesnt benefit the 1%.

I'm confused. Doesn't this totally contradict the commonly accepted agenda of the globalists? I always thought their plan was to control the population with more government and more welfare, not less.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
My understanding is that Murdoch controlled the entire media throughout the campaign. That man, ugh... a total crapstain on humanity. Sorry Australia. :/

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
It may surprise Australians to know that we only have one or two Oil refineries left in the country, we currently import ALL of our std unleaded petrol from Singapore of all places....yes a city/state, the size of Melbourne.
At any one time, we have 4-7 days petrol supply...thats it.
If there is ever a "Problem" and those ships are intercepted, Australia would stop in less than a week....no gas no go.

Thanks to the the US "free trade agreement" for this (Johnny Howard chumming up to George Dubbya on that one), which essentially made it illegal for us to use our own oil for ourselves (now that's what I call free... lol... good on ya Amerika!). We can "only" export crude, and "have to" buy our refined fuel from international sources.

I was telling people this when we were signing that agreement... now here it is.

;-j

Fun stuff.

Cheers
edit on 7-9-2013 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

We can sum this whole farce up to a win for Murdoch.

It was a joke... and no-one wants to talk about politics, yet are completely misinformed. At dinner tonight I dug into a few liberal (Americans can read liberal in this thread as republican) voters, drilling down to their reasoning for voting Abbot (these were friends that I thought were smarter than that), and every single reason that came out was a obvious mistruth that they had picked up from reading the paper or watching the news... in their credit a few looked sheepish after they realised they had just voted in a snake...

... too late.

haha

Cheers

PS. Good bye NBN (National Broadband Network), the one thing that could have actually made Australia globally viable (shakes head at the short sightedness of the two-party preferred system).

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Dear Bone75,

May I welcome you to the fringes of my world of confusion? You're quite right to be baffled. For certain groups of people, "globalists and banksters" is roughly equivalent to "RacistSexistHomophobeBigots." The latter term is used to describe someone whose social policies you disagree with; the former, someone whose international financial policies differ from yours.

In the US, of course, the "globalists and banksters" tend to support Obama, a representative of larger government. In Australia, apparently, the "globalists and banksters" are in favor of smaller government. What can explain the difference? Perhaps there are Zionist "globalists and banksters," and Islamic "globalists and banksters."

Frankly, at least as used here, it's simply a term for someone you don't happen to agree with.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by puzzlesphere

We can sum this whole farce up to a win for Murdoch.

It was a joke... and no-one wants to talk about politics, yet are completely misinformed. At dinner tonight I dug into a few liberal (Americans can read liberal in this thread as republican) voters, drilling down to their reasoning for voting Abbot (these were friends that I thought were smarter than that), and every single reason that came out was a obvious mistruth that they had picked up from reading the paper or watching the news... in their credit a few looked sheepish after they realised they had just voted in a snake...

... too late.

haha

Cheers

PS. Good bye NBN (National Broadband Network), the one thing that could have actually made Australia globally viable (shakes head at the short sightedness of the two-party preferred system).

I have been digging into liberal(republicans in the us) supporters for weeks. same responses from news papers and blasted tv. No independent research I gave them links to research nope too busy watching the news and believing it..
The liberal voters are solders who just shot them selfs in the head, Its better to shoot ya self in the foot least the survival rate is better than this.

18 months we will be back at the polls I hope.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I dont know exactly what this new Aussie government stands for, but if the US government cut spending, it would be a major victory.

DC politicians loooooooooooove to spend $ so long as its not their money.

edit on 7-9-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

I dont know exactly what this new government stands for, but if the US government cut spending, it would be a major victory.

our government made the mistake of selling off revenue assets in the Howard(liberal) years, biggest mistake for Australia. You don't sell infrastructure that makes profit.. Thats how Howard got us to surplus sold off government owned assets.

IMF has identified Howard as a wasteful spender. 2003, 2005 - 2007
around 2003 we had a mining boom. so our economy was doing well. plus we sold quite a few assets before the mining boom bringing us just into surplus.

So Rudds stimulus packages do not rate as wasteful spending as we needed to stabilize our economy during the GFC.

Assets Howard sold off and price

DEC 1996
Commonwealth Funds Management - 62.5 m

January 1997
Avalon Airport Geelong Ltd - 1.5 m + annual leave payments

May 1997
Phase 1 Airports - 3,337 m
Melbourne Airport
Brisbane Airport
Perth Airport

July 1997
DASFLEET - 408 m

September 1997
Australian Industry Development Corporation Ltd - 155 m
(sale included provision of a $3,200m pool of Commonwealth bonds to repay equivalent amount in Commonwealth guaranteed borrowings as they fall due)

November 1997
Australian National Railways Commission - 95.4 m

October/November 1997
Department of Administrative Services - 28.9 m

Asset Services
Australian Operational Support Services
Australian Property Group
DAS Centre for Environmental Management
DAS Distribution
DAS Interiors
WORKS Australia

December 1997
Housing Loans Insurance Corporation - 108m

February 1998
Former Macleod Repatriation Hospital site - 1.75

April 1998
Australian Multimedia Enterprises Ltd - 29.3

April 1998
Phase 2 Airports - 730.8
(Adelaide; Alice Springs; Canberra; Coolangatta; Darwin; Hobart; Launceston; Mt Isa; Parafield; Tennant Creek; and Townsville; Archerfield; Jandakot and Moorabbin)

Not even half way through that list here is a link to Past Asset sales.

Follow from 1996 to 2007 the Howard years of selling out Australia and gaining nothing..

Just goes to show that Liberals can be wasteful as well and leave us asset bare.

edit on 7-9-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Australians were sick of labor's policy on illegal boat people - actually their lack of policy,

I don't know a single person in my extensive circle of friends and acquaintances who actually gave a rats rectum about the boats. Too much of the election campaign from both sides focused on this issue yet we couldn't give two hoots - we just want to fix the mess that our political system has become. The whole lot of them, Labor, Liberal and the minorites are all a shambles.

Why doesn't Parliament House have a giant RESET button on it's front door? I'd be there right now spamming the living daylights out of it....

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Just in time for the war perhaps?

Um, the war can't start with out us. I'm sorry, I'm not being patriotic when I say this. Australia is in the front seat ahead of the USA. A very quite and non promoted fact by the Australian media is that Australia just took the Presidency of the UN Security Council the same day as the election. The step to move our war ships North has nothing to do with jobs and a Cruise ship terminal. We are at war !

The now unemployed foriegn minister Bob Carr, committed us to the war on friday at the G20.
For those who wished Assange was in Power ? . He has shown just who he works for by his silence!

I'm sorry I have been wanting to write this, in greater detail for weeks, However I am very busy with this at the momment and don't have the time. Be warned, Australia is at war ! Don't expect something instant, it will gradually over the comming weeks. Prep now.

13th
edit on 7-9-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join