It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking news: Putin: Russia will help Syria in case of foreign military assault.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Its not your family right or wrong. Its always endorse the one who is right. In this case, anyone standing up to the criminals backing the Brotherhood who are impaling boys with stakes up their anus's, and beheading children, and adults, doing horrendous things, because they certainly don't cut human in my books, and it seems maybe the dark hats have been conducting alot of sacrifices over leylines and opening some hellgates and bringing in some lower dimensional souls or something. This is not going to be endorsed by the western world, and its leaders are employees.

For crimes against humanity they need prison.

And Russia would be in the right, serve and protect.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
This was today. Its a major headline on most news outlets right now

Hmmm..... There are most definitely other headlines in direct contradiction to the idea that Obama has done anything like give up. In fact, he's coming on stronger than ever since his little speech.

Obama REFUSES to rule out striking Syria without approval of Congress as it's revealed he faces a huge loss in House vote

That headline and story has updated within the past hour. It was first run an hour or so before that. I'd say the news today is...conflicted. At best. That, in itself, is a real bad thing given the level we're watching this all happen on, IMO.

Obama had a blood lust. It shows. It's sickening. There also appears little to nothing anyone is going to do to stop it.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Russia will help Syria do what? Whine? Russia certainly won't attack the US.

By the way, I hope WE don't attack Syria, either.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by r0nsix

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by r0nsix
does that mean we can bomb Israel?there is an U.N. Security Council paralysis on Israel but its unthinkable they would be bombed

Nope I just saw a thread on the topic here...

US says IRAN will suffer if Israel is attacked

Typical American Jingoist is if you asked me.

that means Israel will attack israel

As sick as this may seem that was a needed piece of humor. Your comment conveys how confusing and chaotic things are right now. Thanks for lightening things up for a moment.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm scratching my head, as I'm not sure what your're getting at?

Assad's military went after protesters ruthlessly which is what gave rise to the original rebels in the first place. That would be Russia's problem with their ally, not ours.

Why can't Russia and the USA agree to jointly "deal" with Syria to "clean house" of BOTH Assad and the rebels, and start from scratch?

The USA can do the air strikes, Russia can mop up and put another one of their puppets in office.

If we did this everyone wins. No more wholesale slaughter of anyone on either side (our conscious can feel better), and Russia gets whatever it is Russia wants from Syria.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
If we did this everyone wins. No more wholesale slaughter of anyone on either side (our conscious can feel better), and Russia gets whatever it is Russia wants from Syria.

Russia just wants it's one toe hold in the Med. They don't give a damn about the Syrians themselves. If they did they wouldn't be holding out supporting a dictator that gassed and shelled his own people.

I mean foreign fighters

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

I'm scratching my head, as I'm not sure what your're getting at?

Assad's military went after protesters ruthlessly which is what gave rise to the original rebels in the first place. That would be Russia's problem with their ally, not ours.

Why can't Russia and the USA agree to jointly "deal" with Syria to "clean house" of BOTH Assad and the rebels, and start from scratch?

The USA can do the air strikes, Russia can mop up and put another one of their puppets in office.

You want to know the real reason why this won't happen? Because it makes too much DAMN sense!!!!

Obama is too vein to accept anything other than his initial response....It's his way or WW3.....Putin sure isn't going to side with Obama after all of their issues with each other....

Obama teaming with the country that is housing Snowden...?
.....Although it sounds like a good idea, they are both idiots and there will be many deaths for their idiocy....

Thanks Obama for being the biggest douchebag (:swear
in the history of US presidents!! I wish I could go back through all of the threads about WHY ATS members thought Obama should be re-elected!! They all need put in a room together and bitch-slapped in the face until they cry....

Room.... :bash:

Then me and all other Obama "non lovers"....

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RocksFromSpace
The world has had enough of Americas Sh*t and we are about to get slapped around.

I hope Russia, China, Iran, Syria and the rest understand that "We the People" are not our Government and act accordingly.
edit on 6-9-2013 by RocksFromSpace because: (no reason given)

Well, you better get your faces on tv with some signs showing your against. It. A word of advice leave the flag at home and don't chant "USA".
edit on 6-9-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This world needs more balance. With the US calling all the shots, there no balance.
If arrogance was a weapon, nobody would stand a chance against the US of A.

US used chemical weapons in Iraq

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well I don't usually log on ...I prefer to listen and watch...

www.youtube.com...

Jigsaw puzzles ..hated them...personally I hope and prey this does not go the way I feel it will..its just so silly and unnecessary....the average human being dosen't want or get this crap...

Anyway don't really care what anyone thinks...Angenda 21 came from somewhere .been in my head all day and couldn't understand why....glad I have the net...did a bit of research ....seemed to fit..

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Russia just wants it's one toe hold in the Med. They don't give a damn about the Syrians themselves.

I mean foreign fighters

And the US does? LOL

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I agree with most of not engaging in a conflict that would problably result more damaging. We are thin out throughout two conflict. Who knows how many other limited operation that; we are kept in the dark.
Our economy is suffering at an all time high,crime that is out of control,corruption at is peak. Our Southern neighbor Cartels infiltrating law enforcements in all levels. What else is there to add that we are not familiar with;we need as a country pull together and redirect our resources on ourselves & become the "AMERICA" lot of us grew up together.
But like like everything else,not an easy assignment.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

So you are basically saying: what would Romney do? I think he would have listened to McCain and been into Syria years ago. Obama still wants to use Snowden to start a world war.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by unloved
This world needs more balance. With the US calling all the shots, there no balance.
If arrogance was a weapon, nobody would stand a chance against the US of A.

US used chemical weapons in Iraq

That was my point all along, we committed war-crimes as well, so how can we use that morale high ground against Syria?

If such a small country like Syria is the biggest threat to national security interest, we didn't achieve anything in the last 12 years or so fighting these wars and we are not safer. After Syria, It will be Iran our biggest threat. So all these wars not making us safer.

How long we can sustain this endless war as a country?

edit on 6-9-2013 by VimanaExplorer because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2013 by VimanaExplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

And the US does? LOL

I appreciate you trying to imply that I support this Administrations disastrous foreign policy on the subject of Syria but like many things being posted today.

Not very well scripted eh?

edit on 6-9-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by deviant300

Like their not helping already?

I wounder how many AK's are Russian owned in Syria, and how many have claimed lives on both sides of this conflict?

Inquiring minds demand to know.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I guess the US isn't the only one who has toys of war. Other countries have them as well, they just don't mouth off.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I guess the US isn't the only one who has toys of war. Other countries have them as well, they just don't mouth off.

20 billion in Arms sales to Syria?

Who needs to mouth off?

How many victims are entered into that equation?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

And the US does? LOL

I appreciate you trying to imply that I support this Administrations disastrous foreign policy on the subject of Syria but like many things being posted today.

Not very well scripted eh?

edit on 6-9-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

I'm not implying anything. That was a rhetorical question. Who cares what the US thinks anyway. Thinking requires a brain.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Originally posted by RocksFromSpace
The world has had enough of Americas Sh*t and we are about to get slapped around.

I hope Russia, China, Iran, Syria and the rest understand that "We the People" are not our Government and act accordingly.
edit on 6-9-2013 by RocksFromSpace because: (no reason given)

Well, you better get your faces on tv with some signs showing your against. It. A word of advice leave the flag at home and don't chant "USA".
edit on 6-9-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

Most US flags are made in China.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join