It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Debt Ceiling, the real reason we're going to attack Syria?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Russia is not there to directly engage anyone, wish I could say the same about all involved parties,
An eye for an eye blinds the world.
edit on 5-9-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

benrl

No wonder they are marching so strongly toward this... They think WW3 will be better than the alternative...

A good point.

If WWIII is the better alternative, then what the hell is the alternative???

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Bankruptcy. Either that, or a sharp reversal of U.S. fiscal policies towards a balanced budget.

But to do so, your Gov. would have to ditch the oligarchy (the military-industrial-complex, big oil, the FED, the banking mafia and the rest of their financiers) and start working for their true political authority again. You.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

GBP/JPY
No, not the debt ceiling....the bonds bubble is what will do us in....the whole world

True. That and the end of the USD as a global reserve currency.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

China stated earlier today how attcks on Syria will create a worse economy problem for the World.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by atsmediapro

Or a few months ago when the national debt clock stopped counting just short of the limit?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

It is a shame threads like this don't get more attention.

Its almost like ATS is allergic to the "more serious" CT stuff.

Maybe you should have added a bad yt-video of a guy in a bigfoot-costume or something.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

The neat thing about threads like this is that if/when events do unfold as I predict, it'll be recorded. But I'm wishing that I'm wrong and I can only hope that we have inept leadership and this will all blow over.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

There are so many theories, but I think that most are intertwined. Looking at history, it seems that war follows massive debt for most countries. People can argue ideologies until they're blue in the face, but when the economy is in the crapper, it affects them all.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

The neat thing about threads like this is that if/when events do unfold as I predict, it'll be recorded. But I'm wishing that I'm wrong and I can only hope that we have inept leadership and this will all blow over.

Hmmmm...Edgar Cayce, Nostrodamus and Mother Shipton never got to cash in on their fame.

Personnally, I wouldn't want to be famous/infamous for correctly predicting WW3.

I'm with you on hoping this storm blows over.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
You could be right.

There are some hidden agendas behind this urgency. Saudi/Qatar is imported and it is a manufactured civil war (most of the rebels fighting are not Syrians at all) and it is going for more than two years now. This is the second instance of Chemical attack in few months,(UN thinks first one is carried out by Rebels). Why all of a sudden, Syria became the the highest national security issue for US?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Originally posted by beezzer

Believe me, I'm hoping you're wrong too. I just don't think you are.

This is the big missing part of the jigsaw... and ATS would do well to recognise the importance of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join