It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim killers are in the UK ready to attack.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have read of late that Muslims from Pakistan who now live in UK go back to Pakistan to train ready to attack UK streets and shops, it started to happen about 4 years ago, UK Police are aware of this training, MI5 also know the terrorists are training to attack the UK shortly too.
Watch this video of the Muslims killing kids in Syria, get use to it, because your going to see this happen in streets near you unless we remove Obama & Cameron.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
I have read of late that Muslims from Pakistan who now live in UK go back to Pakistan to train ready to attack UK streets and shops, it started to happen about 4 years ago, UK Police are aware of this training, MI5 also know the terrorists are training to attack the UK shortly too.
Watch this video of the Muslims killing kids in Syria, get use to it, because your going to see this happen in streets near you unless we remove Obama & Cameron.

www.globalresearch.ca...

How do you propose that be done?

How do you know this video you want people to watch of children being killed is being perpetrated by Muslims?

Another question....

Muslims from Pakistan now living in the UK, like UK citizens you mean or non citizens, or a Muslim from the Middle east cannot be citizen of the UK in your opinion?

Your hate is what will be your suffering,

Sorry but those with hate in their hearts will get whats coming, you seem to already be afraid of it and promote your hatred which just pushes the ball on its way a little faster.

Well done do you realize your helping that which you hate.

Why is this in WW3 forum?
edit on 3-9-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well this is going to get ugly

Any sources to back up those statements or is this just something you "heard" ?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

How is that in anyway related to the UK?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Sounds like the kind of nonsense the EDL make up to make money and stoke up fear.

Any sources at all?

Originally posted by KingDoey
reply to post by Alternative4u

How is that in anyway related to the UK?

His post says they're from the UK planning to attack the UK.

edit on 3-9-2013 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Do you have links? Where did you hear this?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Originally posted by Alternative4u

www.globalresearch.ca...

How do you propose that be done? nicley said i didnt watch the video would have been too depressing

How do you know this video you want people to watch of children being killed is being perpetrated by Muslims?

Another question....

Muslims from Pakistan now living in the UK, like UK citizens you mean or non citizens, or a Muslim from the Middle east cannot be citizen of the UK in your opinion?

Your hate is what will be your suffering,

Sorry but those with hate in their hearts will get whats coming, you seem to already be afraid of it and promote your hatred which just pushes the ball on its way a little faster.

Well done do you realize your helping that which you hate.

Why is this in WW3 forum?
edit on 3-9-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Found the 'source': www.telegraph.co.uk...

A grand total of 15 - 20 Britons training three years ago, eight of which were killed in a drone strike then. Hardly a threat (if they were capable of doing anything they'd have struck as soon as they were found out), let alone a potential start of WW3.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It goes even deeper!

www.theblaze.com...

God please tell me it's not so.

Pladuim

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I think it's terrible. Omg killing people just because they're Muslim.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I think it's terrible. Omg killing people just because they're Muslim.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I have no idea if the OP is true or not but a story on sky news that should make people think is back in 2012 Border Security in the UK stopped checking for illegals during the Olympics just so they could move queue's along quicker. So basically during that period anybody could of gotten in.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bastion

Right, because Islamic extremism and hatred towards the British is non-existent right?

I'm not saying what the OP wrote is true, sounds a bit outlandish to me. However, what makes me raise an eyebrow is that several Norwegian Muslims have been caught going to the M.E. (forget which country, sorry) that received terrorist training. Than we have several hundred reports of Muslim immigrant violence on ethnic Norwegians whereas the Norwegian on Muslim immigrant violence is virtually non-existent.

Islam is a problem, but not all Muslims are a problem. However, when your enemy doesn't wear a uniform, it's hard to know who to trust and who not to.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Anyone else here seen the movie "4 lions"....

I dont understand why the Pakistanis have to go home to train, to come back to the UK to kill people.

All they have to do is put rat poison in every curry they sell on a Friday and Saturday night and they'd kill half of Britain aged between 18 and 35 in a single weekend without firing a shot or planting a bomb.

Britain is a multiracial society that has had race problems since the 1950's.

Why is everyone bothered about it now.
edit on 4-9-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

I've seen the movie.... very funny!!

I have never been to a take away run by anyone from Pakistan though??

Chicken cottage!!! Proper halal.... Rubber dingy rapids man

I do not find the premise of the OP very likely at all. I have considered the possibility a few times in the past 10 years though I admit. All of the Muslims I have met were lovely people.
edit on 4-9-2013 by Threegirls because: To add point

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Threegirls

I've seen the movie.... very funny!!

I have never been to a take away run by anyone from Pakistan though??

Chicken cottage!!! Proper halal.... Rubber dingy rapids man

I do not find the premise of the OP very likely at all. I have considered the possibility a few times in the past 10 years though I admit. All of the Muslims I have met were lovely people

RUBBER DINGY RAPIDS BRO.....ha ha ha, that still cracks me up, but seriously, the film is sad, because it could so easily be true.
Going off on a tangent, when i was a kid in Hull the curry houses were from Bangladesh, India and Pakistan.
Over here where i live in Spain, they're nearly all from Pakistan..

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
More four lions favourites -

Faisal: I've got this plan right? I'm gonna put a bomb on a crow, then fly it into one of them towers filled with Jews and slags.

Negotiator: The report makes crystal clear that the police shot the right man, but as far as I'm aware, the wrong man exploded. Is that clear?

Sometimes i wonder if the lads that they blamed for 7/7 were just like Waj and Faisal

edit on 4-9-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Everyone should see that film at least once!

I understand your point. The film did leave me wondering about the 7/7, the perpetrators and attacks in the UK in general. I struggle to imagine how anyone, however motivated can actually go through with these types of planned attacks.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yep, those "sleeper cell" Jihadists are just waiting for the word from their MI5 handlers / facilitators to unleash fiery armageddon upon us all.

I think I'll carry on sleeping well at night, as I always have done. Unfazed, unworried and with that ever present stiff upper lip!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join