It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim killers are in the UK ready to attack.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Threegirls
reply to post by andy1972

Everyone should see that film at least once!

I understand your point. The film did leave me wondering about the 7/7, the perpetrators and attacks in the UK in general. I struggle to imagine how anyone, however motivated can actually go through with these types of planned attacks.

I'm sure they didn't go through with it...they probably thought it was just part of the exercise. They were just as British as the rest of us.
There was a report in a New Zeleand newspaper thay quickly dissapeared that stated that 2 or 3 terrorists had been shot dead on Canary Wharf on 7/7.
I think the lads had latched on to what was happening after the first bomb went off,and went to Canary Wharf maybe trying to get to the press or something ...go read the web sight Terror on the tube

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Thank you for the link.

I agree with your assessment, this seems more credible to me...

The world is such a dreadful mess because of stupid politics.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Threegirls

Just so you know im not making it up..the NEW ZEALAND HERALD from 2005...funny how all this just...went away...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

Islam is a problem, but not all Muslims are a problem.

How can Islam be a problem if not all Muslims are a problem in your opinion?

Are some Muslims not followers of Islam to you, I don't get it, please explain.

However, when your enemy doesn't wear a uniform, it's hard to know who to trust and who not to.

Is Islam an enemy of yours?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
reply to post by Threegirls

Just so you know im not making it up..the NEW ZEALAND HERALD from 2005...funny how all this just...went away...

Its easy to take societies attention away from things.

It is individuals like yourself that need to remember

Thanks for the links both of them

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Fact . . . Islam is the oldest enemy of Western Civilization it has been trying to kill Infidels for over 1400 years. Their political objective (Islam is not a religion) is to kill every non believer on earth, or force the entire population of the world to comply with their political (alleged religious) dogma.

So you can sit on this site, and preach your propaganda regarding the merits of Islam and those who adopt its beliefs. You can argue that they are just poor, misunderstood, and illiterate humans, who have no intention of harming those of us here in the modern world. But you are wrong!

As long as we (the US) can keep the Middle East in turmoil so they concentrate on killing other Islamics we are winning, because this political organization exists soley because of the terror and killing they thrive on. When all of the camel merchants in the Middle East have killed each other off, and when our (US) drones have taken out their leaders, they will again return to their destiny . . . wondering the deserts of the middle east where they belong and are isolated from the real human beings in this world.

I imagine each one of you bleeding hearts have a Daniel Pearl pocket knife in your pockets to celebrate the beheading of that "innocent infidel" on Arab TV. We are on the right path, the United States should initiate "any" action it deems necessary to remove this menace from the world population. Of course . . . what do I know . . . I am just a witness to world events and one voice in the wilderness. Adios Amigos. John

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Faust100f

nvm
edit on 5-9-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

There is a threat but it's absolutely tiny and exploited for political gain to the extent it's completely removed from reality. More people die putting their trousers on than from terrorism in the UK and the majorityof terrorists arrested are British or Irish Nationalists.

At least when the IRA were bombing near where I live we had monthly evacuations of shopping centres and the like, which affected day-to-day life. Muslim terrorists are rubbish in comparrison.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join