It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE Whitehouse seeking approval from Senate for attack CNN Feed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
How does it feel to get 'buttered up' ?

Everything's better with blue bonnet on it !!

You got it. We have to bomb it to see whats in it.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
We will NOT put American combat soldiers on the ground in Syria....."regarding the civil war"

Under his breath *but we will to secure chemical weapons dumps etc etc*

You can bet your life folks, troops will be on the ground at some point.
edit on 3-9-2013 by Mister_Bit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

Yeah, exactly what I thought . Typical salesman speech

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This "outburst which is against chamber rules" was powerful, imo. Watch it.

Then Kerry gives a heartwarming response to the protester. He feels her pain. Sure, we all believe you, John. You're not a war monger muppet. You really and truly care. We get it.

Halfway through his response, if you look really closely, you can see the John Kerry-Pinocchio effect. Every time he tells a lie, his face gets a tiny bit longer.
edit on 3-9-2013 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

I was going to post the same thing.
I laughed out loud. The man is a bold, and seasoned, politician.

After that bit came out of his mouth he sat back and shifted his eyes around as if he was hoping someone wasn't going to catch it and ask a follow up question.

Can't even get mad anymore.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
All this complaining about our leaders makes me wonder when we as a people forgot a few things. Much of this is the fault of an apathetic American Public.

"People deserve the government they get, and they deserve to get it good and hard."
~ Timothy Moultrie

"In democracy you get the goverment you deserve. Alternately you deserve the government you got."
~Josef Heller

Everything said and done, at the end of the day, we get the government we deserve and deserve the government we get.
~ P. Ramakrishnan

"A people deserve the government they permit."
~attributed to the pseudonym "General R. Never,"

"In Russia, it is a common saying that every people deserve the government they choose."
~Vladimir Viardo

"In a democracy you get the government you deserve and you deserve the government you get."
~Duane W. Compton

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

Another "outburst" Are they really surprised??

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by maythetruthbeknown

For those who did not see . John Kerrys full Statement

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I wonder what Obama's handlers offered the congressional leadership? A cut of the action once we have established basses in Syria.They keep using the phrase "No Boots On The Ground."and "Limited Strikes" while trying to keep straight faces.It was great seeing and hearing the Foreign Affairs Committee go on a tirade about Putin and Russia.Wow,one little press conference and a bit of picking on the president and they all lose their minds.How stupid do they think we are? We know that the government are backing Al-Qaeda uh,I mean The Freedom Fighters.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by supremecommander
Bob Menendez, a Democrat, supporting war that this country has no business sticking their nose in.

WAKE UP PEOPLE.

These politicos do not ANSWER TO YOU. But continue to support them and bicker amongst yourselves like a pack of rubes.

I think, I hope that people are waking up to Repub/Dem conspiracy so to speak at keeping us divided instead of thinking ourselves as 1-body, 1 America. Are we ALL going to have difference of opinion? Absolutely. But as they say... When it comes right down to doing whats right... We are "1"...

It's like the movie Bug's Life. Once all the Ants figured out that there were more of them then the Big Bad Bugs and
If they ALL worked together... They could save their way of LIFE.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
There's a new moon tonight and tomorrow night.....hence the rush?

What's the window of operational opportunity during moon phases?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
So all the juicy stuff is going to be behind closed doors. Wont even tell us how many rebels or how many are alCIAda... Pathetic bunch of lies I have just heard. The people want to see the evidence ...when will they learn???

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
They should wait UN lab results which are at least a week away. Why the rush? acting now if going to attack will make their reasons suspicious.

It is suspicious..............Let me tell you all if the UK has thrown this i the bin , over
their so called "Special Relationship" with Uncle Sam.. then there must be a smell coming from the evidence.

Having said that..It is all smoke and mirrors and the truth floats past us untold.
We never know what the hell the truth is, because no one tells the truth, everything is wrapped around an agenda.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

A good moon makes for good night vision. Since the USA has the best night vision equipment in the world there is a good chance a strike will happen during a half moon. A full moon is pretty bright. Although with Cruise missiles it will not matter much when they toss them.

Our leaders have finally utterly and completely proven to me that they have lost their collective minds and that they are willing to go against the Americans who voted for them. I do not know ONE single person supporting Syria attacks.

edit on 3-9-2013 by Mamatus because: Gwammer and speeeeling

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

This is the second protester

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Listening to them do this is kind of nauseating because so much of it seems so subjectively loaded statements being doled out via leading questions.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

@2:50 the NWO is now reffered to as the post WWII world order. Intriguing.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mnemicrsl

@2:50 the NWO is now reffered to as the post WWII world order. Intriguing.

Such a weird, and obviously planned statement to make. Post WW2 world order...where do they come up with this stuff?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Kerry says they intend to win resolution passage because anything else would be too dire? WTH is that supposed to mean? Playing up the fear card in a last ditch effort, or hinting at something we've already been suspecting (ie. going in regardless)?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
Kerry says they intend to win resolution passage because anything else would be too dire? WTH is that supposed to mean? Playing up the fear card in a last ditch effort, or hinting at something we've already been suspecting (ie. going in regardless)?

Yeah, I visibly convulsed with that one. Did like that one senator that was asking very good and pointed questions. Of course, Kerry had to blow off a lot of steam to suck up the senator's allotted time so he couldn't retort...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join