It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think there's suppose to be some point to all this??? I just wish I knew what it was....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Like every other living organism in the universe (atoms and nano particles included), the purpose is to procreate/multiply, and thus, continue on with the cycle of life.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Anything else beyond that is simply the human ego's wishful thinking.

Yes, yes I know... our hubris has a difficult time accepting that blatant, ugly, non-warm and non-fuzzy feeling of reality.

But look at it this way: At least we (humans) don't have the friggin' life cycle of a Mayfly.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I think I just get that way sometimes for no good reason. I don't know why. I feel a little stuck that's all.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699

Originally posted by davethebear
We have no reason to be here...

We are here by an accident that occurred millions of years ago, things got mixed together, started something and this is where we are up to at this moment in time...

You are born into this world, you work, you grow old, and then you die....

Then the system starts over again...

Just think how beautiful the earth must have been before man/woman appeared and destroyed it....

Shame, isn't it?

Get real. That's so dumb. You actually believe that? That's so fracking stupid. No there's a God for sure. But just because he's there doesn't mean life isn't gonna have problems, have evil in the world, or feel meaningless at times. I think sometimes we're left to our own devices which sucks.

It's the most logical explanation.
You started is thread...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join