It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing EXPERIMENT...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
We will be remote viewing the future for the next false flag 9/11 event on AMERICAN soil.

Join the experiment by adding name to this list in a post...

Group alfa
Group Delta
Group fox
Group whiskey

We will start once everyone who is going to do it at 3am... If we have enough people...

If anyone wants to try to remote biew it yourself...post findings after 4...

You must lay down on your back at 3 am in one hour and block all light an as much noise as possible...the point is to be comfortable. Listen to relaxing music... Asks yourself what will happen in the fase flag. Who is going to get the blame. How is it going to be done? What happened? Leave names of people out. Picture the city pushing personal thoughts out. you will have to restart quite a bit. Recommend really.

edit on 3-9-2013 by eso322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Remote viewing session will be 30 minutes. Communication between the groups will be by private messages. In the private messages you will trying to pair common remote views between you and your two team mates. You will take your common findings and post them when all 4 teams say they are ready to post their results.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by eso322
We will be remote viewing the future for the next false flag 9/11 event on AMERICAN soil.

Join the experiment by adding name to this list in a post...

Group alfa
Group Delta
Group fox
Group whiskey

We will start once everyone who is going to do it at 3am... If we have enough people...

hmmmmm..no..

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I dont want agent smith at my door tyvm.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

At first I thought this might be a interesting idea because remote viewing loves randomness sometimes , but ya I think im with you two.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Group: Whiskey.

Designation: #1 90 Proof.

Next False Flag: Remote Viewing Experiment ATS.

WTH? Danger, ATS, DANGER! Abort, abort experiment!!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by eso322

You should give a longer time table for people to see your thread and then decide they would like to participate. Maybe try just 3 people on one team to remote view something you know about like the view from your workplace or something. Then you can tell them if they are right. Maybe something like that?

As for me I cannot remote view. I just can't get out of the way.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by eso322

I would be interested, I'm a seer, never done it with a group before or focused it on a topic, but I do see things that happen in the future.

I could test it for your group.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by silenteagle

Spent roughly 2 hours on this.
All I get is pictures, how it is interpreted is yet to be seen.

As, I said before I, I go in blank and here is what I got.

1) Russian Flag
2)Vlad Putin
3)freighter(ocean)
4)guy in brown military uniform with mustache, dark hair. aviator shades and had a side arm
5)Israelly Flag with golden plume behind it
6)scud missle

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Be careful what you wish for! I have a friend who is a member here that I let do a sort of remote viewing on me. Needless to say I was shocked by how much he was able to tell me. I may send him a link to this thread later on.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If it is supposed to involve the future, then it ain't "remote viewing." It's precognition. So let's get our labels right before we try experiments checking whether this faculty exists. Perhaps you have read too many accounts of remote viewing that turned out to describe places as they looked in the future. But any student of parapsychology will tell you (as opposed to those who seem to think remote viewing is all about American government agencies and the military), remote viewing normally involves seeing at a distance places and events that happen simultanously. If they refer to the future, then it ain't remote viewing. It's precognition.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by eso322

You should give a longer time table for people to see your thread and then decide they would like to participate.

A true pre-cog would have known that he was gonna post the thread long before he did, and had plenty of time to decide!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

And you expect people to see anything else but the generic rehashed scenarios we all have heard before?

This is not remote viewing, it's a psychological test.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by eso322

You should give a longer time table for people to see your thread and then decide they would like to participate.

A true pre-cog would have known that he was gonna post the thread long before he did, and had plenty of time to decide!

That's a fallacy. I have eyes, but I can't see you. I have ears but can't hear you. I am not touching you right now am I? I do have a very good sense of touch.

Our senses are like laser pointers in outer space.

People who remote view need a target to focus on (even if the target is in the future). Anyone can do that. If someone has precognition as an ability then they will see random things in the future (if that exists).. Neither of those "techniques" would have seen this thread in all probability.

Personally I think it's easier to guess the future based on current patterns than trying to peer through the veil, but that's beside the point.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
What a depressing thing to focus on!

Why not focus something not so gloom and doomish?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Call it what you will, but my grandmother had this power, and I have it.
It's too freaky(freaking me out because days or a week later it would happen), so I had turned it off so to speak for over a year.
We shall see how this unfolds.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

I would like to sign up... Im interested.

top topics

join