It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Feast Days of the Blood Moons and their meanings for Christians.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Sole3
This present "wee plot of land" which became the State of Israel, in 1948, with it's occultic hexagram flag, is nothing to do with God or His 12 Tribes.... it is a most Devious and Masterfully schemed hoax, organised by Edom/ Satan himself... (the "False Synagogue", Rev 2:9) and a counterfeit 'fulfilment of genuine prophecy".

Amos 9:14-15

Ezekiel 37:10-14

Isaiah 66:7-8

Ezekiel 37:21-22

Jeremiah 16:14-15

Ezekiel 4:3-6

Ezekiel 34:13

Jeremiah 31:10

Leviticus 26:3, 7-8

Deuteronomy 30:3-5,

it is the creation Of Edom, which Ezekiel speaks of in Chapter 35: Edom/Satan says, "aha! finally those ancient mountains ( = the present country) are mine!"... and yes, Satan created that little country in 1948

now why would he do that?

I'll tell you why

to sabotage the Christian Faith, by spelling believers with his "fake world theatre", and under the guise of being "self important religious", Satan has stolen your worship of our Lord, by subverting your adoration of Him onto that "wee plot of land". (He is not of this world).....

and without knowing it, you are colluding with a most Evil Vision for this world.. we are sadly soon to find out

and what do you think our Lord...will say to you about that?

"why did you defend Satan's visions .... and not Mine?" .

I have to agree with you here. As a dispensationalist, I believe there is a boundry between the church age and Israel's age. Israel's age is associated with specific, clear cut prophecy, whereas the Church age is associated with historical trends. Israel only has 7 years left on its clock, so the Zionist state that exists today is not Prophetic Israel, but does reflect the cyclical historical trends of the Churh Age.

The only prophecies associated with the Church Age are the prophecies spanning from Pentecost of 30 to the completion of the cannon in 94 ad, and the rapture of the Church. So Church only has prophecies declaring its opening and closing.

Notice how Israel didnt have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, so they needed prophecy to guide them through history. The Church is unique. We have the Holy Spirit to read the Historical Trends, so we are not in need of guiding prophecies.

So I do quetion the significance of the blood moon Tetrat. Its alignment with Zionist-Israel's establishment seem more like a satanic conspiracy to me.

The ONLY significant blood moon in the bible is the super natural one at the 2nd Advent accompanied with a global axial-tectonic shift, and it can only happen one more time (Haggai 2), not four times. The first time was the Flood.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ServantOfTheLamb

"This Feast of Tabernacles, seven years after the beginning of the Tribulation"

Where might I ask did you get this misconception from?

<< 1  2   >>

join